BeautyHair ProductsAussie
Miracle Moist Conditioner

Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner

Dry hair is so yesterday — make today (and every day) all about moisture, strength and softness with our Miracle Moist Conditioner.

How well does this work for fine frizzy hair? I have been using a leave-in conditionner from this brand (it’s a spray) hasn’t been working as well, so I wanted to combine it with an actual conditioner.
Is it okay to use everyday?
Start your review of Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner!
Lisa T.
Rexburg, ID
Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner uploaded by Lisa T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this recently to try something new and I like it a lot. The conditioner is thick, which is nice since I hate watery conditioner. I don’t know ingredients super well but I thought this had good ingredients as well. The smell is so good, all the Aussie miracle moist line smells amazing!
Shanice F.
Harrisburg, PA
Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner uploaded by Shanice F.
This conditioner wasn't that good to my hair. I heard a lot of good things about this conditioner but not a fan. Great smell tho Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner
Katelyn L.
Hooksett, NH
Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner uploaded by Katelyn L.
Purchased at: Walmart
My current conditioner. I love the scent. I love that it makes my hair soft and sleek. It’s keeps my hair hydrated. Helps keep it smooth as well.
Heather C.
Morgantown, WV
Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner uploaded by Heather C.
Purchased at: Target
I bought this conditioner on a whim because Target was out of what I normally use and I was in a hurry. Its fine. It does its job but I don't feel like it's making my hair any softer. Its also sort of thin and I prefer a thicker conditioner. I won't buy it again
Katie D.
Pawleys Isl, SC
This has great slip, decent moisture and a yummy smell. I get in the shower, wet my hair thoroughly and squeeze some across my fingertips. I put it in the crown of my head, smooth it down, and I flip my hair over to put some underneath. After that I take a little more and massage it into my scalp, midsections and ends. I let it steam while I bathe and wash my face, then I detangle with my Denman D4 brush under running water. Usually my hair is so tangled that I can't even get a wide tooth comb through it, but now that I don't have to spend so much time combing out my hair in the shower I can sleep longer in the morning. :) For a while I would rinse a little out and leave the rest in, but I noticed that since it's not super moisturizing it made my hair a little dry and brittle, so I only use it to detangle, then I wash it all out.
Danita H.
Purchased at: Walmart
As always, follow for follow and likes for likes. I always follow back and if you go on my page and like a bunch of my reviews I'll go on yours and do the same. I keep this app open all day😊💯let's help build eachother up💜 Made my hair soft when it was dry but only first few inches of roots. Didn't really help my damaged ends. Smells good. Rinsed out well. Bought it cause of positive reviews here but I'm not satisfied. There are other better conditioners out there for same price. Would not buy again.
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner uploaded by MANDY K.
One of the better drugstore conditioners I've used! I got the larger version because I like that it came in a pump form. I have a tendency to drop my products in the shower, so this was a plus for me. The consistency is creamy smooth, and the fragrance to amazing! I was surprised by how moist it left my hair when I was done. I ended up trying out the deep conditioner later which I love even more. Overall, it's very goods, especially for the price.
Katie C.
Galesburg, IL
Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner uploaded by Katie C.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I’m obsessed with this conditioner. The scent is super powerful, and lasts for a long time. I usually choose this conditioner because the price is affordable for almost everybody, and my hair looks amazing when I use Aussie.
Ashley D.
Midwest City, OK
Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner uploaded by Ashley D.
I really love the smell. Its one that when you smell it, you automatically know what it is you are smelling. Leaves my hair soft and smooth. Since my hair is dry I leave conditioner in my hair alot after washing and it doesn't leave my curls hard and stiff. It make them curly and soft.
Liz L.
Louisville, KY
I think this is a great conditioner for how affordable it is. It is a really thick conditioner, which I prefer, and it does a great job at getting all the tangles out of my hair. I have really long hair so that is important. It makes my hair smell really good and it makes my hair soft.

216 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Juanita M.
il y a 4 mois
Brandy H. il y a 3 mois
Yes it helps my hair which is naturally course. It softens it and makes it more manageable
Ava  .
il y a un an
Katora H. il y a un an
Yes! It’s really thick, smells great and is definitely moisturizing. They have a mousse and gel that would be great for frizz
maria M.
Dallas, TX
il y a un an
Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner i have used Aussie product for more than 7 years and I never had seen this product at store or try this product anyone knows how this works?
Tammara M. il y a un an
I found it at Wal-Mart. I works really well I have very dry hair it definitely helped.