BY AUSSIE

Perfect for curly hair in need of a miracle.

• Moisturize
• Soften
• Gently Cleanses

Get beautiful curls like no other with Aussie Miracle Curls Shampoo! Our Miracle Curls Shampoo is specifically designed for your perfect curls. Whether you have effortlessly wavy curls, bouncy loose curls or downright ringlets—we’ve got you covered. Our Aussie Miracle Curls Shampoo is infused with coconut and Jojoba Oil to cleanse and moisturize for a totally unique, perfectly bouncy mane. Plus, Aussie Miracle Curls Shampoo has the deliciously fresh scent of juicy citrus and bright florals for fabulous looking and smelling hair.

Directions: Work through wet hair, rinse away, and discover miraculous curls.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red33.

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Amanda💋 M.
Secaucus , NJ
Love this for my curly hair it’s very moisturizing and you can feel the hydration after rinsing it’s good for both dry or oily scalp I think its targets dry curls very satisfied with this shampoo very shocked but loved it
Raylene C.
Orange, CA
Love using this product for my daughters because they have really curly hair and this product does wonders for them. It leaves it looking nice and shiny and keeps curls bouncy and looking and feeling soft.
Mariel F.
Union City, NJ
I love the smell, and I know I shouldn't be reviewing on smell alone but man, it is heavenly. I also love the way it doesn't weigh down my very big hair.
Brittany R.
Sacramento , CA
Aussie is the best affordable brand you can get. It is a must and works so well. I really love this and would buy it again and again
Paula P.
Bronx, NY
Looooove this as a clarifier! My curls always look and feel hydrated after using this whole line. The leave in is uhmaaaaayzing!
Ericka J.
Mansfield, TX
Great conditioner. So nourishing and amazing. I love the smell!!!! It has amazing slip and makes my hair feel like heaven.
Samantha R.
For externally curly hair nothing compares to this shampoo it’s amazing and keeping your hair moisturized and manageable
Nikki ..
This shampoo does not give your hair that stripped feeling, which is always great. At only $2.99, you cannot go wrong.
Samantha A.
I have very curly, but frizzy hair. This enhances my curls and works well with my other hair products. My fav!
Martina M.
Solin
Makes my curls bouncy! Great product. Doesn't stick to my scalp (i've had this problem with some curly hair products.) Love the smell, too.