Hair CareHair ProductsHair MasksAussie
Miracle Curls Nourishing Hair Mask

Aussie Miracle Curls Nourishing Hair Mask

Perfect for curly hair in need of a miracle. • Nourish • Soften • Moisturize

does this add more volume to me curls?
Does this help with curl? Does it make a difference ?
Start your review of Aussie Miracle Curls Nourishing Hair Mask!
Hilary J.
Cambria Hts, NY
Love the co-wash... I felt it melt away my tangles... it was also shiny..now this is going to be my go to product.. the package was perfect cuz the product wasn’t too thick not to come out the pump..
Jessika M.
Odessa, TX
Aussie Miracle Curls Nourishing Hair Mask uploaded by Jessika M.
This cow ash Aussie Miracle Curls Co-Wash Conditioning Cleanser worked perfect on my hair! It left my hair feeling hydrated and moisturized without weighing it down. With coconut and Jojoba oil It smelled amazing and was packaged so cute! I would definitely recommend this over and over again
Nichole S.
Westland, MI
Easy to use. Smells amazing. It's super hydrating for my dry hair. Makes my curls less frizzy. Leaves my hair soft and shiny
Liz R.
Cary, NC
Suavisa y desenreda el cabello aún con el cloro de la alberca mis rizos se definieron saliendo del agua y mi cabello sedoso, suave. Sólo siento que no fortalece mucho el cabello.
Whitney C.
Boston, MA
Aussie Miracle Curls Nourishing Hair Mask uploaded by Whitney C.
I LOVE this product. I have curly hair that I often blow out, but this product makes my curls feel smooth and has decreased the frizz factor. I used this product without any additional products so that I could see how it would work on it's own and I'm a fan. I still need some styling products, in the end, if I make this a regular part of my shampoo rotation, but mostly just to increase shine and volume. I would buy again, for sure! I received this product complementary from Aussie and Influenster for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Natalie W.
Hammond , LA
This mask smells amazing!! I've used other co-washes and masks before, but this one is from a company I already know and love. 1st, it smells amazing, as all Aussie products do. The addition of JoJoba oil is just another plus. It left my curls soft & manageable . It is a great system, just not a great one for MY hair. The next day my hair needed to be washed again as it was weighed down, heavy and oily. I received this free for testing from Influenster and I can say that this is one that I will definitely not purchase after my tester is gone. Thank you Influenster and Aussie for the chance to test and review this product.
Katelyn L.
Hooksett, NH
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product. Sometimes my curls get dull and don’t bounce. Especially I brush them. This hair mask makes my curls come alive again. I love the cleaner ingredients than some of the other brands. You want your curls back and beautiful this is the way to go! Highly recommend!
Alyssa F.
Blairs, VA
Received this for free for my honest review! I really love it. The idea of a suds free wash made me skeptical, and I was worried that my hair wouldn’t feel clean. Well, it did! It smells and cleans really well! Plus I have pretty soft curls. Would definitely purchase myself in the future.
Allie L.
Hoboken, NJ
Loved using this!! It hydrated my curls really well and made my hair smell great too. The pump bottle was super easy to use. I felt like my curls looked way better after using it!! I will definitely buy it again.
Kelly D.
Atco, NJ
I really enjoyed the Aussie Miracle Curls Nourishing Hair Mask. It was so easy to use and made my hair so soft. I received it from Influenster to try for my curly hair. I have brownish red curly-wavy hair but I take alot of medication. I would highly recommend to any one with wavy to curly curly hair!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alyssa B.
Bangor, ME
il y a 2 ans
Aussie Miracle Curls Nourishing Hair Mask. Does it smell like old Aussie or new smell?
Seani V. il y a 2 ans
I think it smells like the old Aussie! It smells good for sure ❤️
LaToya J.
il y a 3 ans
Aussie Miracle Curls Nourishing Hair Mask ? What are your thoughts? Does it moisturize really well?
Marilu M. il y a 3 ans
It honestly depends on your hair. If it soaks up moisture quickly then yes. If not, I'd go with something a little more intensive.