Aussie Miracle Curls Curl Refresher

Curls looking a little sad? Perk them up with our Miracle Curls Curl Refresher! A lightweight formula with maximum impact, it’s specially designed to breathe life into your coils and keep that pesky frizz at bay.

Like a strong cup of coffee for your hair, the Miracle Curls Curl Refresher is all your tresses need for that little pick me up. With a little help, this coconut and and Australian jojoba-infused formula, will banish the frizz and keep those curls exactly how they should be — bouncy, shiny and defined, no silicone or latte needed.

Ingredients: Water, PVP, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Fragrance, Chitosan, Lactic Acid, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 80, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin

Usage:

1. Spray into clean, damp hair and style as usual.
2. Enjoy the fruity fragrance all day long.

Ess bueno este producto ?
DooEs it work on straight hair?
How does this differ from Aussie Freeze Gel?
Start your review of Aussie Miracle Curls Curl Refresher!
Alicia D.
north Sterling
Aussie Miracle Curls Curl Refresher uploaded by Alicia D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Nourishes curls for those who only shampoo 2 or 3x week it will immediately refresh and liven the curls right up has maximum hold and great scent
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,107 reviews
Aussie Miracle Curls Curl Refresher uploaded by Dina H.
I really like this product. I have naturally curly hair so it tends to look and feel dry. What attracted me to this is that it’s a curl refresher and it’s made with coconut oil and jojoba oil. All perfect for dry curls that need a boost throughout the day. I love the scent too. I am not good with picking out fragrances and identifying them. You’ll just have to take my word for it. The price is great too. $5 at my local dollar store. I will definitely repurchase this product.
JAQUELINE L.
Buffalo, MN
Aussie Miracle Curls Curl Refresher uploaded by JAQUELINE L.
Purchased at: Walmart
My 2nd day after and my curls still look fresh. I love the fragrance and my hair doesn’t feel heavy. I like to apply it every morning before I go to work. #goodhairday
Yvette M.
Mayville, MI
Aussie Miracle Curls Curl Refresher uploaded by Yvette M.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I love the smell it last all day but I hate how it makes my hair feel grease half way through the day. I don't not see a difference in my curls either after use they are still the same. So far I haven't been able to fine one that doesn't make my hair grease.
Melissa E.
Westminster, MD
Aussie Miracle Curls Curl Refresher uploaded by Melissa E.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the ish when it comes to my curls 🖤 First off it smells AMAZING secondly it gives my curls this amazing bounce and shine! The only way this would be is if it was more a mist/spritz versus the stream it sprays
Patricia J.
Opa Locka, FL
Aussie Miracle Curls Curl Refresher uploaded by Patricia J.
Aussie Miracle Curls Curl Refresher uploaded by Patricia J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this curl refresher. I used this on my hair and my daughter’s hair . I love the fact that it gives it a nice hold and it smell really good. My hair and my daughter’s hair is black. I’m 3c mix with 4a and she is mix 4a with 4b. Yes I would buy again because of how good this product work on our hair .
Scott S.
Cincinnati, OH
Aussie Miracle Curls Curl Refresher uploaded by Scott S.
Purchased at: CVS
I was looking for something that would have some hold but not too stiff, and also help to reduce fly aways. I have baby fine straight hair. Thought I’d try this, and was pleasantly surprised. Does a pretty good job and nice fragrance. And yes I know it’s meant for curly hair.
Nicole B.
Aussie Miracle Curls Curl Refresher uploaded by Nicole B.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Smells amazing. Works great to help refresh curls. Helps tame the frizz. Has a nice bounce to the curls. Doesn't leave hair feeling greasy. Great price. Definitely will buy again.
Gerri K.
Saint George, GA
Aussie Miracle Curls Curl Refresher uploaded by Gerri K.
Aussie Miracle Curls Curl Refresher uploaded by Gerri K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Aussie miracle coil shaping jelly was not listed but should be my granddaughter has very ethnic coils she is 16 and through the years we have used Everything! This is a total game changer if you have hair that just makes product disappear! Get this her hair was in beautiful ringlets
Jodie R.
Aussie Miracle Curls Curl Refresher uploaded by Jodie R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great product for refreshing my natural curls! After completely doing my hair, I will spray a little of this on after about an hour to give it a “boost”