Aussie Miracle Curls Curl Defining Oil

Make every curl count with our Miracle Curls Curl Defining Oil, because hair as fab as yours isn’t meant to blend into the background, curl friend. Our paraben-free formula seals those cuticles for the ultimate hydration and adds shine for that head-turning effect.

Definition is officially a curls best friend, and with a little help our coconut and Australian jojoba oil-infused formula, our Miracle Curls Curl Defining Oil is sure to become your mane’s BFF. With its super-hydrating, paraben-free formula, it’ll lock in moisture and give those coils all the shine they deserve. Great hair days are no longer the exception.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Fragrance

Usage:

1. Pump a little oil into your palms.
2. Run through damp or dry hair.
3. Wait patiently for the compliments to come rolling in.

How do I get products to test,use & review how does influensta work I'm abit confused.Also can I write reviews on things I've used and loved or does it have to be there list please help. Somebody 1st night I want to do well hand get vox boxes to use the review I love writing reviews
today I use the twist style to curl my hair, I usually use the diffuser and I get better definition and much much volume, but it ok I guess.. what you think? what method you use to curl your hair? Aussie Miracle Curls Curl Defining Oil Aussie Miracle Curls Leave-In Detangling Milk [product:cantu-shea-butter-define-&-shine-custard-340g]
How much product does it take to control frizz for thicker hair?
Start your review of Aussie Miracle Curls Curl Defining Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Mars, PA
Aussie Miracle Curls Curl Defining Oil uploaded by Lisa B.
Aussie Miracle Curls Curl Defining Oil uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Aussie Miracle Curls Curl Defining Oil This gel has coconut and Australian Jojoba oils. This oil helps seals hair cuticals to help lock in moisturel. Unfortunately I can wear my hair straight right now do to being processed and dried in sun i look like a walking frize ball. so Until I get my hair back in good health this is one of my go to hair surums!!
Aussie Miracle Curls Curl Defining Oil uploaded by Saima S.
Aussie Miracle Curls Curl Defining Oil uploaded by Saima S.
La verdad no usaba aceites cuando rizaba mi pelo pero gracias a una amiga comenze a usar este y me encanta! el olor es muy agradable, deja mi pelo super suave y con un brillo hermoso. me encanta que no deja mi pelo grasoso ni tampoco pegajoso. ya voy por mi segundo pote de este aceite y lo recomiendo a esas rizadas que buscan un producto barato de de buena calidad!
Winthrop Harbor, IL
Aussie Miracle Curls Curl Defining Oil uploaded by Tori M.
This hair oil is fantastic. It doesn't feel too greasy. Just use a pea size amount and go. It works to tame my frizz and poof. I have natural wavy hair not curly. But it works so much better than any other product I've tried and it smells fantastic too. My hair is silky smooth and shiny. 😊
New smyrna Beach
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product it helps my hair with staying moisturize and helps my hair stays very soft I Use this product a lot It’s a long lasting product has a great smell. I would highly recommend it. And I will continue to use this product for a very long time.
During the summer my hair gets super dry and this oil really helped my hair become softer. Smells amazing but is a little thicker than some of the other oils I have tried. For people with thick curly hair I would recommend.
Stockton, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love putting this product on the ends of my hair to keep them from drying out during the day. My favorite part about this product other then it’s amazing long lasting scent is that a little goes a long way.
Forest Hill
This is my favorite drug store brand hair oil!! It makes my hair so soft and defined! It does weigh it down a bit so it’s important to be careful not putting it too close to your roots if you’re looking for some volume. But overall it’s a fantastic product that I’ll be reaching for again and again!
I love the way this product added definition and shine to my coils, it says oil but it is not greasy at all more like a serum, I have naturally black 4c coily Hair I applied Aussie Miracle Curls Curl Defining Oil on damp hair to enhance my desired style.
Fort Lauderdale
Purchased at: Target
Oh I love this! I’m picky about scents, but this was coconut and mild. It held in my curls for a wedding I was attending (and was a bridesmaid for) and I loved it. I keep it for special occasions but should probably use it regularly too!
This product has an amazing smell and the texture is really good. It does help enhance natural waves and curls however if you have frizzy hair this might not be for you. It also doesn’t travel very well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...