Aussie Miracle Curls Creme Pudding

Perfect for curly hair in need of a miracle. • Moisturize • Smooth • Tames Frizz

Is this good for wavy hair? My hair tends to get weighed down and fall out throughout the day if the product isn’t high hold
[product:aussie-miracle-curls-leave-in-cream-pudding-76-fl-oz] Do you recommend this product? Controls the frizz? Is it good for curly hair? Do you recommend this product? Controls the frizz? Is it good for curly hair? ?
[product:aussie-miracle-curls-leave-in-cream-pudding-76-fl-oz] ? How often do you use it?
Start your review of Aussie Miracle Curls Creme Pudding!
How would you rate this product?
Rebecca M.
Sacramento, CA
Aussie Miracle Curls Creme Pudding uploaded by Rebecca M.
So let me start by saying I used nearly the entire jar. This smells clean and dries clear. The jar is easy to dip a finger in to quickly get some product. It is inexpensive and you get a lot of it. What I don't love is how sticky the product is, and it doesn't make my curls look that great when it dries. It first gets pretty hard like a boyz gel. I break is apart, and it makes me look frizzy and my hair gets big and fluffy. I don't need any more volume, and this gives it to me in the wrong way. The coconut and jojoba oil must be scarce, cuz this just makes my hair hard, then frizz central.
Samantha N.
Johnson City, TN
Aussie Miracle Curls Creme Pudding uploaded by Samantha N.
This stuff is AWESOME! 🥰🥰🥰 I have wavy/curly hair, and I'm a newborn first-time Mama, so I don't have time to style my hair, so I air dry, a lot. Because of that I struggle with frizz - a lot. 🙄 This stuff have my hair shape and kept my curl in, with NO frizziness. The best part - my hair is still SOFT! (I hate mousse because I feel like my hair is "crunchy"). This is a must have for my low maintenance/low on time girls! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Donna B.
Altoona, PA
Aussie Miracle Curls Creme Pudding uploaded by Donna B.
Aussie makes the best products for wavy/curly hair, but this specific item is amazing. The term “miracle curls” is exactly what it is. My curls are so defined when using this product, weightless, bouncy and shiny. I absolutely love this cream, perfect curls every single time. A little bit of this goes a long way. My hair is super soft and easy to manage with it, not to mention very moisturized! The scent is unbelievable, which is the customary with any Aussie product. It’s an excellent alternative to hair gel, less damaging and no flakes to worry about. Just so simple and easy-to-use anyone can apply it. Definitely recommend. Aussie Miracle Curls Creme Pudding
Ashley  P.
Valdosta, GA
Aussie Miracle Curls Creme Pudding uploaded by Ashley  P.
I bought that purshase from family dollars store like few days ago and it's not my first time purshase. It's nice scent with coconuts. It helped reduce frizz for curly hairs. Definitely I'll buy it again. Highly recommended and good quality.
Fabiana C.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Aussie Miracle Curls Creme Pudding uploaded by Fabiana C.
Purchased at: Target
I have curly hair, and I’m not kidding this is the best creme pudding ever. My hair with this one is so Light, and my curly is so defined. Best best product of Aussie. And the smell is amazing, I can fill for more than 2 days.
Cheavon B.
Plainfield, NJ
Aussie Miracle Curls Creme Pudding uploaded by Cheavon B.
Aussie Miracle Curls Creme Pudding uploaded by Cheavon B.
Purchased at: Target
I love the smell and the texture. It blends well with my hair but does little for shrinkage. The result is great though and my curls are so bouncy and fluffy after. I bought this in my local beauty supply store but it's also available in the big retail chains. #hairessentials #harecare #curlglam
Tyrone C.
Las Vegas, NV
Aussie Miracle Curls Creme Pudding uploaded by Tyrone C.
Aussie Miracle Curls Creme Pudding uploaded by Tyrone C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love aussie products the miracle curls are a life saver for my hair. They keep my coils nice and tight and glistening. These products are a good price point and work wonders. I reccomend them whether your hair is curly or strait gives great curls Aussie Miracle Curls Creme Pudding Aussie Miracle Curls Mousse
Paige I.
Waterford, MI
Aussie Miracle Curls Creme Pudding uploaded by Paige I.
Aussie Miracle Curls Creme Pudding uploaded by Paige I.
Purchased at: Target
I love the smell of this and it's perfect for when you're in a rush. I usually use it after I shower and work into my ends, and it helps to really define my curls while holding them in place all day.
Nicole F.
Clifton, NJ
Aussie Miracle Curls Creme Pudding uploaded by Nicole F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is more of a Gel than a Creme and pudding would be lighter lol . Idk I thought since it felt a little loose that it was going to have great slip. But I was wrong . Thick & didn’t mix well with other products .
Micah C.
Little Rock, AR
Wow. This product was a 10/10. I have long wavy hair, and I usually have to blow dry my hair to get it to have more curl, but I don’t like doing this because of the damage it causes. I would rather air-dry my hair but it usually just leaves it lifeless and stringy. I used this product at night and let my hair air dry a little before going to bed. I had so much body and curl the next morning! I was seriously shocked. I love the texture and smell of this product, too. It is thick enough to do it’s job, but it doesn’t make your hair crunchy. It smells incredible, too! I will definitely be using this product regularly!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Valerig A.
Kissimmee, FL
il y a un an
Aussie Miracle Curls Creme Pudding Do you recommend this product? Controls the frizz? Is it good for curly hair? Do you recommend this product? Controls the frizz? Is it good for curly hair? ?
Josephine J. il y a un an
I love Aussie I have tried their products and the work great for me! I have natural curly hair. I think you will like it. Hope this helps. aussie miracle curls
Paula M.
il y a un an
Aussie Miracle Curls Creme Pudding ? How often do you use it?
Rachel B. il y a 4 mois
Every day! This stuff is Da Bomb! I even keep some in a small travel sized jar in my purse. It is my all-around, multipurpose styling product. I have very fine, natural blonde hair with a slight wave and this stuff, plus maybe some hair spray or root booster is all I need. I'm very happy with this stuff. Smells great, no scalp build up and not a big sticky mess. Will not stain clothes or discolor sink. Can be used on wet or dry hair.
Lesly K.