BY AUSSIE

Curls behaving like naughty children? Show them who’s boss with Miracle Curls Crème Pudding. With just a bit of pudding, they’ll be frizz-free, defined and nourished in no time.

Our Miracle Curls Crème Pudding has a light formula, but it sure has a heavyduty frizz-taming ring. Infused with coconut and Australian jojoba oil, this formula takes no prisoners and will transform tired hair into bouncy, defined curls, without any unsightly flaking throughout the day!

Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Sorbitol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Va/Crotonates Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.

Usage:

1. Apply to damp hair from root to tip, curling hair while applying.
2. Let air dry. Easy.

• Does this product leave a rough or sticky cast?1 Answers
  • Would die to try this in my Natural Hair !1 Answers
  • My hair is wavy, but I feel like with some product it cou...9 Answers
LaMonica M.
Madison, GA
I used after wetting my hair, I’m natural and it does help define curls. granted when it dried more, it looked weird in some places, but nothing major. I think once I play around with it more I’ll get the desired look throughout the day when it dries. but all and all, this is a good product. It smells wonderful, I was iffy about it working due to the consistency. I assumed it would weigh my hair down but it didn’t. I’m wondering if when I do a twist out or Bantu knots if I could use this product to keep the curls even longer when I take them out ? either way, it works wonders. my sister even used it after she washed her hair and her natural curls popped and hers stayed that way even when dried. so this is definitely on my to buy list from now on!
Sarah M.
Los Angeles, CA
*I received this product for free* Only giving this 4 stars because I've only used it once and don't have a really good feel for it, but so far I like it. It's a gel based cream but doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy like most gel creams. YAY! It also doesn't leave my hair looking greasy the day after like most curl products I use on my hair. This stands up really well to humidity, my hair didn't get frizzy at all. This also helped my curls form in a little more uniform manner which is great because 99% of the time my hair is out of control. The product smells lovely and it has no dyes or harsh chemicals which is a huge plus in my book! can't wait to use this product more!
Katie C.
Aussie Miracle Curls Crème Pudding - I love this product with one teeny tiny minor exception… It is a wee bit on the sticky side but not really. I have been using this and the Aussie leave in detangling milk together and whenever I use the two products and only these two products my curls look and feel amazing. I am very happy with the Miracle curls line and do plan on purchasing the products again once I run out. I only use a very small amounts and make sure I evenly disburse it throughout my curls. So far I have just let my hair air dry so I will try using the product and then dry my hair with my diffuser. Still, at this point I highly recommend the creme pudding.
Missy O.
Reidsville, GA
I received the Aussie Miracle Curls Crème Pudding in a complimentary VoxBox. I was so excited to try it and it did not disappoint! I have naturally curly hair that I usually end up straightening because my curls are so unruly and frizzy that I have a hard time doing anything with it, but not anymore! I simply washed and conditioned my hair, lightly towel dried it then applied Aussie Miracle Curls Leave-In Detangling Milk and combed through my hair a wide tooth comb. Next I applied about a teaspoon amount of Aussie Miracle Curls Crème Pudding evenly through my hair. I added a little more to my bangs to help with control and frizziness and let it air dry. That’s it...my naturally curly hair looks great and it was so easy! I received this product for free but I won’t hesitate to buy more when it’s gone. One more thing, it smells great also. If you have curly hair buy this product today, you won’t be sorry!
Hannah P.
San Diego, CA
I’ve used this product for the past 2 weeks now and I’m giving it 3 Stars. I have wavy/curly , thick, long hair that needs help with taming it. I found this product works best on my hair when it is lightly dried right out of the shower and if I apply it only to the lower half of my hair. I also brush it through after applying. I have struggled all my life with finding the right curl product and was excited to try this! I will say it did help make my curls more manageable, however I feel it did not help with frizz. Additionally, the product itself is very thick so I learned to be veryyy careful with how much you apply otherwise it ends up making my hair look greasy and my hair/curls gets more of a chunky look. I also always made sure to use the Aussie detangling curl cream before applying this product. Overall, I do like this product however I’m not sold it’s the right one for my hair situation. I do recommend that any curly girl should definitely at least give Aussie Miracle Curls Crème Pudding a try and see results for yourself!!
Emily B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I wasn't sure what type of curls this product would give me...but now I know! Using this product gives me crunchy curls. Typically crunchy at the roots, softer at the bottom. I've tried to distribute the product evenly and it's done this each time. I also noticed that my hair mats and tangles easily with the product so it's important to wash after words. The curls are fun, but mind you I already have naturally curly hair. I would say, yes the product does work. I would consider getting it again as it's nice to have variety in types of curl.
Keesha W.
Lakeland, FL
I received the Aussie Miracle Curls Crème Pudding in a complementary Voxbox. I've tried this product 4 times so far and love it. I think it does a great job at holding my curls and helping define curls. I love that the product doesn't make my hair hard or crunchy when I use it. I definately reccomend using the Aussie leave in detangling milk with the Aussie creme pudding. Make sure when applying Aussie Miracle Curls Creme Pudding that you maje sure to use enough and start from the ends of your hair and work it to your roots.
STACIE L.
Oregon, WI
The Aussie Cream Pudding is pretty amazing. The texture right out of the container is kind of sticky and I was afraid it was going to weigh my hair down. However after using it for a few days I can say I love it! I use it after I shower while my hair is still damp. Once my hair dries it isn’t sticky or hard/crunchy at all. It also keeps my hair from being frizzy during the hot humidity that has been occurring. #aussiecreampudding #nofrizz #notcrunchy
Amanda J.
This is such a great product! I have naturally wavy hair and this works wonders on my hair! I take my shower, towel dry my hair a little bit and then apply this product. It smells amazing! I’m absolutely in love with the scent! I always get compliments on how well my hair smells when using this! This gives my curls definition. My curls have never looked better! This does not weigh my hair down like other products do. Wonderful! A+++
KT S.
Lawrenceville, GA
I really enjoy using this product as it isn't very tacky, it smells great, and it did great in my daughters hair. I feel as if her curls held very well with no feeling of buildup.she has biracial hair and many products are very hard to use as they cause more frizz or leave her hair feeling very heavy with product. It's a great plus that the ingredients are not strong or harsh. I think this is a product that works best on wet or damp hair and could probably be layered with other products also. I think that Aussie is a great and affordable brand. This is a great product.
Nadia k.
Kvaløya
So i have passed this many times in the store, is this actually worth it for curly hair? Does anyone have experience using this with a (almost) Afro and if so how did it go?
Liya R.
Are you supposed to wet your hair first?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
My hair is wavy, but I feel like with some product it could be curly.. will this work for me?
Cirea C.
Toledo, OH
How well does it work for a natural with 4c hair?
Shauna G.
Do I have to wash my hair first

Target