BY AUSSIE #37 in Conditioner

Perfect for curly hair in need of a miracle.
• Moisturize
• Soften
•Nourish

Get beautiful curls like no other with Aussie Miracle Curls Conditioner! Our Miracle Curls Conditioner is specifically designed for your perfect curls. Whether you have effortlessly wavy curls, bouncy loose curls or downright ringlets—we’ve got you covered. Our Aussie Miracle Curls Conditioner is infused with coconut and Jojoba Oil to nourish and moisturize for a totally unique, perfectly bouncy mane. Plus, Aussie Miracle Curls Conditioner has the deliciously fresh scent of juicy citrus and bright florals for curls that smell as beautiful as they look.

Get beautiful curls like no other with Aussie Miracle Curls Conditioner! Our Miracle Curls Conditioner is specifically designed for your perfect curls. Whether you have effortlesslywavy curls, bouncy loose curls or downright ringlets—we’ve got you covered. Our Aussie Miracle Curls Conditioner is infused with coconut and Jojoba Oil to nourish and moisturize for a totally unique, perfectly bouncy mane. Plus, Aussie Miracle Curls Conditioner has the deliciously fresh scent of juicy citrus and bright florals for curls that smell as beautiful as they look.Directions: Work into damp hair. Rinse clean and bask in your miraculously moist curls.

Adrie M.
I received this product complimentary in my voxbox and just like the shampoo it didn’t disappoint! My hair gets oily after a few days at the roots, but my ends lack moisture and hydration from being bleached! This conditioner is perfect for it all! Not only is it 90% cheaper than my previous conditioner! It leaves me so relaxed like I’m at the salon getting my hair washed after a nice cut. 😍 This is $3-$4, compared to my old $25+ conditioner (I’ve traded that in for the miracle this gives my curls! 😉) Needless to say I fell in love with not only the money I save but the quality this provides! It’s BETTER than my expensive salon shampoo/conditioner duo! It’s nothing like any conditioner I’ve ever tried! The lather is perfect! Most conditioners don’t lather at all, this lathers better than even shampoo! And leaves me so relaxed, massaging my head for 5 minutes straight, in a trance, wishing I had cucumbers on my eyes and a nice passion fruit tea.🍹 And you hardly have to use any product! Just a quarter size amount! It’s so hydrating but not too oily, I even put it all the way in my scalp, all over my hair and extra on the ends! And it doesn’t make me too oily too fast, it’s like it balances my hairs natural chemistry out! I normally can only apply conditioner to my ends because it makes my scalp oily and makes me have to wash my hair every day! Not with this! Im so glad you guys sent me this! I’m in love with it! I’ve gotten my mom hooked! Next up, sister and grandma 🤔♥️😂
Lisa G.
Sadly the Aussie Miracle Curls Line disappointed again in this conditioner. However I will say this performed slightly better than the other two products Influenster sent me to review from this line. There is very little slip to this product which I look for when I am conditioning my hair. It felt like it was just sitting on top of my strands and after rinsing my hair did not have that sleek feel to it that I want to have prior to adding product. This was awful from a conditioning and detangling stand point. I have very fine curls and I do not like to have to break my hair to get my fingers through it after conditioning. There are a lot of chemicals in this as well. Two stars for the smell, that is all I can honestly give.
I was sent this product from Influenster complimentary to facilitate a honest review.
Areta C.
Arlington, TX
First off, I received this item for free in a complimentary voxbox along with the Miracle Curls Shampoo and the 3-minute Miracle Deep Conditioner.

The conditioner is one of my favorite conditioners I've used in a bit.  The 'cones in the ingredient list are a little disheartening but it does work amazingly as a leave in/wash and go conditioner.  I've noticed my hair loving it in the past month and some that I've been using it.

The scent is just lightly coconut and everyone who gets too close is always like, "Wow, your hair smells great"

As a rinse out conditioner it's definitely just .. whatever, not doing the trick, not deeply conditioning enough, perhaps even leaving some weird frizz-enhancing residue.  It's okay, that's not what I'm using it for, and I don't think the vast majority of curly haired people wash their conditioner out anyways.

All in all, it's a pretty alright product!
Gail S.
New Iberia, LA
Where would aussie miracle curls shampoo be without it's perfect duo aussie miracle curl conditioner! I have to use conditioner in my unruly, knotted, curly, coarse hair, or my brush will not go through my hair, or I'll end up wripping all of my hair out! Cringy, yes! The shampoo already makes my hair weightless, and then the conditioner swoops in and brings every strand together and softens out all my curls and turns them into fabulous bouncy, super hydrated ringlets! The brush and my hair are definitely thanking me!
Tonya B.
Washington, DC
I was excited to receive Aussie products from Influenster to try, as it was a favorite brand when I was younger, but I somehow forgot about them. However, for a curl product, the ingredients left a lot to be desired. Many many people with curly hair avoid sulfates and silicones, and unfortunately this conditioner is full of silicones. I tried it as promised, but this is simply not a product I'd use on a regular basis due to ingredients that will weigh down my hair and require sulfates to remove, which dry out my hair, leaving me in a cycle that causes dehydration and frizz.
Rita M.
Staten Island , NY
This conditioner smells amazing just like the shampoo. It does what it claims to do, it really softens and moisture my hair. It's not expensive and it is worth the money and I would definitely repurchase it. Just don't apply it in the roots, from the tip and work your way up but never touch your roots. Aussie Miracle Curls Conditioner
Alondra F.
Mission, TX
First off I'm so glad I got to be part of this VoxBox. I don't even know where to explain how good this new line is all about. For someone who has wavy/curly hair this is heaven. It smells great and leaves your hair super soft. It leaves your hair more curly and doesn't make it look bad. No need to wear a lot of conditioner it literally with small amount will do and your hair will be soft. I in my case only wear conditioner in my ends because I don't like my hair to get damage. Other than that girllll you need this in your life.
Imani H.
I haven't come across many conditioners that I don't like, but I don't think this one was made for my hair type at all. I have 4A-4B type of hair and my curls usually take well to anything, but this entire line just dried my hair out something terrible. The thickness was nice, which I like for the thickness of my hair. An the smell was very nice just like the other products. However, it dehydrated my hair almost immediately. I may try this again but not in conjunction with the rest of the line to see how it works.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
I received the Aussie Miracle Curls Conditioner from Influenster, complementary, for testing purposes. I loved the smell of the conditioner most of all between the conditioner, shampoo, and conditioning treatment that I received in this VoxBox as the the conditioner is pure coconut-y. I loved how rich the conditioner coated my hair when I applied it. My hair has a good amount of volume in it even after 3 days since washing it. My curly/wavy hair is super luscious, and I am very happy with the results. I liked how few chemical ingredients were in the product and how many natural ones there were. I will definitely continue to use this product as well as the shampoo Aussie Miracle Curls Conditioner and deep conditioning treatment that I also received in this AUSSIE VoxBox.
Cindy D.
Madisonville, TN
The scent was great with this conditioner and it key my hair feeling soft and moisturized. However, it wasn't moisturized enough to be able to comb throgh my hair easily after towel drying and when I dried my hair, it wasn't as smooth and moisturized as I was hoping for. But when I use my other products before drying and styling, I think this is still a very good conditioner but I won't be able to use it without some extra help to keep my hair from being frizzy and dry, especially on the ends.

back