Aussie Miracle Curls Co-Wash Conditioning Cleanser

Get beautiful curls like no other with Aussie Miracle Curls Co-Wash! Our Miracle Curls Co-Wash is specifically designed to use in between washes for perfect curls. Whether you have effortlessly wavy curls, bouncy loose curls or downright ringlets—we’ve got you covered. Our Aussie Miracle Curls Co-Wash is infused with coconut and Jojoba Oil to cleanse, nourish and moisturize, giving dry, damaged curls a new, softer life. Plus, Aussie Miracle Curls Co-Wash has the deliciously fresh scent of wild strawberry and pomegranate for curls that smell as beautiful as they look.
Free of Sulfates, Parabens, and Dyes
Directions: Work into hair and scalp. Rinse away and discover soft, vibrant curls.

How well does the Aussie miracle curls co-wash work compared to other products that are more expensive? Aussie Miracle Curls Co-Wash Conditioning Cleanser
Is this good for detangling ?
Does it really work?
Start your review of Aussie Miracle Curls Co-Wash Conditioning Cleanser!
White cloud, MI
It's all I use. It helps my curls get back to healthy curls not dry and damaged. I even let my daughter use it to help repair her curls
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry, Oily, Wavy
Received from Influenster
This is my first actual cowash product I’ve brought. I usually just use conditioner. This cowash isn’t expensive and it smells amazing
Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Normal, Oily
Guymon, OK
When I first bought this product I thought it just helped with my curls lasting longer, but it also smoothed it down with less frizz.
Medium Brown / Curls, Frizz, Split Ends / Normal, Curly
Fillmore, NY
I love! Has definitely helped my curls when I don’t wash with shampoo every time I shower! Smells fantastic and extremely affordable!
Tampa, FL
I love this product. It smells very good but not too strong and it leave my hair feeling moisturized and soft without feeling greasy.
Dark Brown / Curls, Dandruff, Frizz / Normal, Curly, Fine
Alton, IL
I like the smell, and the texture, but I don't think it moisturizes my hair so much. besides the duration of the smell is not long
Dark Brown / Damage, Frizz, Hair Loss / Dry, Wavy, Fine
Grosse Pointe
Perfect for natural girls. Will make your curls pop, and not make your curls feel weighed down and full of product. Great product!
Dark Brown / Curls, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Curly, Kinky
I loved this product that I received in my box! It made my hair and curls feel so soft. I will purchase the product in the future!
Brunette / Damage, Dandruff, Dryness / Normal, Curly, Fine
Vista, CA
This hair mask is beyond amazing! It leaves your hair so soft and your curls bouncy and not frizzy at all! I will be buying again!
Black / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Wavy, Thin, Color Treated
Mexico
Ayudó a hidratar mi cabello después del proceso químico al que estuvo expuesto, me recupera mis rizos y me deja el cabello suave.
Blonde / Color Protection, Curls, Dryness / Dry, Curly, Color Treated
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Berea, KY
5 months ago
Debra R. • 3 months ago
I have been using the Aussie co-wash for about 3 months now. I have a closet full of other products but like this the best. Not too heavy for my fine fine 3a curls. I try other products like curl smith or devacurl but keep going back to the Aussie.
Brooklyn, NY
a year ago
I just got the Aussie Miracle Curls Co-Wash Conditioning Cleanser. How do I use it? Do I use it as a conditioner or do I use it before a conditioner? It doesn’t really specify
Debra R. • 3 months ago
This is to be used in place of a shampoo and conditioner. Put it in your hand and spread through wet hair. Then you do as if you were shampooing and rinse.