BY AUSSIE #4 in Pomades & Waxes

Tame Your Mane Hold Level Strong. Made In Usa see more...

Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
As much as I did not want to say it, this pomade was a fantastic product. Yeah, it doesn’t smell too great. But that’s the only downside. This product is actually a damn good water-based pomade.
It has strength, some shine, and doesn’t dry up into a helmet. It will lock-in but not freeze up cement-style. On some days, you really don’t want to fuss with an oil-based…whether you’re lazy, it’s a windy day, or whatever. This product locked in my hair just enough to keep it looking good all day and night, yet not enough to make my hair rock hard.
This pomade is all good in my books — definitely a standard that should be in everyone’s cabinet.
Hope H.
Awesome for young boys.

I have a 5 years old that I talked into doing a new style haircut a few weeks ago. He was skeptical at first because he hates when I use hairspray on his hair. (He has some sensory issues and hair spray that gets on his face makes him a bit anxious). I bought this in hopes of avoiding hair spray. It works AMAZINGLY! he likes that it smells manly rather than my aussie girly spray haha. I don't have to spray his hair. My little man is very hyper and on the go all day long and this wax holds strong with him.
Katlynn L.
Owensboro, KY
I use this for my boyfriends hair and he loves it. It does a great job at keeping his hair in place. He has very thick, course hair so it does a great job. It is a great value and you can find it anywhere.
Amy K.
clearwater, FL
My son has super curly hair. We purchased this product in hopes to tame his wild hair. Not only did it take away the frizz but it also smelled really good. We have purchased it several times and would recommend it to any many trying to tame their wild mane.
Shannon L.
Both my Boyfriend and my son use this on their hair. They like the texture it gives and the way it helps them to work the hair into the style they want that day. I like the way it doesn't leave my hands greasy if I do their hair for them.
Mindy P.
Mebane, NC
This product has an extremely strong hold. It's perfect for those spiky hair styles. Use this if you are going to ride motorcycles and wear a helmet, because it will not budge. It will last the entire day, even when the humidity is high.
Stephenee S.
I know this says it's for men, but I've used my husband's before. It's weird to say but I don't find it sticky enough. After I ran it through my hair it felt like I didn't put any product in it. My husband didn't care for it either.
kymmie m.
Gainesville, GA
Im not a man but I love this stuff! I may be biased because I swear by this brand and will only use this brand but it holds my hair pretty well and lasts all day and even the next if I cant get my hair washed or don't have time for it. and it doesn't have a funky smell either
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
My boyfriend uses this every single day for his hair and He absolutely LOVES it. He has naturally very curly hair and this stuff is great. Doesn't leave his hair greasy or crispy; just nice and soft. He also uses, in addition, a flexible hold hairspray to help keep it in place.
Kylee C.
Canton, OH
My boyfriend uses this everyday he loves it and last him about a month and stays in his hair all day. He is very happy with this product . He has tried so many and couldn't find one that works like this one.
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
How many men recommend this product ? Does it make it shiny or not ?
August Q.
Tucson
Aussie Men Texturizing WaxOld Spice Unruly Texturing Paste Does this product give your hair more of a natural look or will it look like gel?
Raychanna D.
Brooklyn, NY
Isre·vise rəˈvīz/ verb 1. reconsider and alter (something) in the light of further evidence. "he had cause to revise his opinion a moment after expressing it" synonyms: reconsider, review, re-examine, reassess, re-evaluate, reappraise, rethink; More 2. BRITISH reread work done previously to improve one's knowledge of a subject, typically to prepare for an examination. "students frantically revising for exams" nounPRINTING 1. a proof including corrections made in an earlier