Aussie Men Texturizing Wax

Ideal for giving texture and style to short do’s.

• Hold
• Style
• Texturize

This durable texturizing hair wax for men is as strong as it is flexible. It’s the powerful hold hair wax for unbeatable style that’s built to last.

Directions: Apply to damp or dry hair for style or definition and get your next adventure started early.

Water/Eau, Ceteareth-20, Ceresin, Ceteareth-25, VP/VA Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Oleth-3, Oleth-10 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Dmdm Hydantoin, PEG-90m, Polyquaternium-55, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol

Aussie Men Texturizing Wax Old Spice Unruly Texturing Paste Does this product give your hair more of a natural look or will it look like gel?
Isre·vise rəˈvīz/ verb 1. reconsider and alter (something) in the light of further evidence. "he had cause to revise his opinion a moment after expressing it" synonyms: reconsider, review, re-examine, reassess, re-evaluate, reappraise, rethink; More 2. BRITISH reread work done previously to improve one's knowledge of a subject, typically to prepare for an examination. "students frantically revising for exams" nounPRINTING 1. a proof including corrections made in an earlier
How many men recommend this product ? Does it make it shiny or not ?
Start your review of Aussie Men Texturizing Wax!
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
My husband loves this stuff. He swears by it and uses it dsily. It makes his hair look amazing!
Victoria Eduin Sophia R.
San Benito, TX
Love it ! It get all the hair up and it leaves a clean look on my husbands face ! We only wax every 3 months and it seems to get the job done ! We have noticed less facial hair as well !
Hope H.
Awesome for young boys. I have a 5 years old that I talked into doing a new style haircut a few weeks ago. He was skeptical at first because he hates when I use hairspray on his hair. (He has some sensory issues and hair spray that gets on his face makes him a bit anxious). I bought this in hopes of avoiding hair spray. It works AMAZINGLY! he likes that it smells manly rather than my aussie girly spray haha. I don't have to spray his hair. My little man is very hyper and on the go all day long and this wax holds strong with him.
Jazlynn A.
San Antonio, TX
My boyfriend uses this and I started letting my sons hair grow and I couldn't find anything to keep his hair in place without hardening it and this worked wonders
Brandi R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this! I know this is a men's product but I have really choppy hair and love to use this to help give my hair texture! As well as it is long lasting! Highly recommended!
april R.
Tustin, CA
this hair wax holds my brothers hair up amazingly, would recommend to every person who wants their hair up
Kylee C.
Canton, OH
My boyfriend uses this everyday he loves it and last him about a month and stays in his hair all day. He is very happy with this product . He has tried so many and couldn't find one that works like this one.
Jade L.
Florida
This is the best I use as sir on my own hair and to have it for men my husband loves it and wears it every day
Trista P.
Baker, MT
My husband and son swear by this product and absolutely love how it smells and it stays all day! They use it daily and never leave home without it. I highly recommend this product to any man out there.
Amy K.
St Petersburg, FL
My son has super curly hair. We purchased this product in hopes to tame his wild hair. Not only did it take away the frizz but it also smelled really good. We have purchased it several times and would recommend it to any many trying to tame their wild mane.