Aussie Men Maximum Hold Gel uploaded by Shawnna L.Aussie Men Maximum Hold Gel uploaded by Melody H.

BY AUSSIE #41 in Hair Gel

Perfect for wild hair with a mind of its own and hair in need of styling. It’s also great for all hair types.

• Hold
• Style
• Define

Want a hair wax that offers style along with strength? Tame flyaways and wild locks without losing your sense of adventure. Finally, a hair product for men that’s built strong and holds up to its name without the sticky wet look.

Directions: Rub between fingers and run through hair. Style to your liking and head out on your next adventure.

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Dmdm Hydantoin, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Fragrance/Parfum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin

Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I love this brand it's my favorite go to and must have. I am pleased with the price and the quality of the product. This is a must have in every one's hair Arsenal. Well worth the price you get your money's worth that is for sure. It makes me a happy girl
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
My son has to have every strain in place. To tell you the truth he likes it when the product says for men on it. I think he gets tired of everything saying it's for women or looks like it . My son tucks this away in his little corner. While his hair is still wet he puts this in when it dries every hair is in place. I like the smell. I would recommend you getting this for your man. Shows him you were thinking of him
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
I think it was smart of Aussie to develop a line dedicated to men. Guys tend to like products better when they say for men even if it’s the same product lol. Boyfriend has used with no issues. Hair stays in place but still is soft. Perfect for a wet look. Affordable costing just under $5. Upside down squeeze tube makes it easy to get it get all the product
Sami J.
Placerville, CA
This hair gel works fairly well, it keeps everything in place but is not as strong as I would like. However, it smells great and works when I just want a light hold on my hair rather than an intense stay.
rose a.
have been using this for a long time and it keeps my fly-a-way hair in check. Aussie Men's Hair Gel provides super holding capabilities, without feeling like a football helmet. After a long day at work, with plans to go out in the evening, just run a comb through your hair, moisten your hands with some lukewarm water, and pass them over your hair. You're good to go for an evening of controlled hair.
Cassie H.
Warrensburg, MO
My significant other used this product before and noticed that it wore off overtime and he had to reapply the gel. He has a mix of thickness and thinness in his hair. He has dirty blonde hair. Also, the product flaked off over time onto his shirt and he was not impressed.

I would not recommend this product to a friend.
Valerie E.
It's so hard to find a gel for my husband that he likes! Luckily, I found this product at a drugstore and he loved it! The smell was pleasant and not over bearing, and overall price was at good value. It left his hair smelling great and looking great! No gooey leftovers or dry white spots after drying.
Ryan J.
North Charleston, SC
This gel holds well. I have cowlics in my hair and it keeps them in check. It also lasts all day and does not seem to disappear like some other hair gels do. I would recommend this gel to anyone who wants a strong, long lasting hold in their hair. I would definitely purchase again.
Tobias h.
Meadville, PA
Great product kept my hair in place without feeling sticky and it had a great scent ! Kept my hair ready to go no matter what i was up to and meet my expectations when I was looking for a new product to keep my new hair style in check. I would recommend this to my friends
Sharah L.
Lake Mary, FL
So I personally have not used this product because I am female. However, my son uses it and for the price it is a good product. My son has black hair and if he uses too much it leaves white dandruff looking flakes in his hair. But when used properly, it does hold his hair.
Maria P.
venezuela
I have used Aussie hair gel for quite a while and have tried all of the different kinds of gel. Each has its own benefit, so you really need to try a few to find out what works best for you. I actually usually have two different kinds at any given time to use in my hair depending on my activities for the day. The Max Hold gel offers you a pretty stiff hair style, while still giving some "bounce" if you touch your hair or something brushes against it. For my short hair that I spike, this gel is perfect. It gives me a great style that lasts all day and won't flake off like other brands. It washes off very easily in the shower and does not damage my hair or have any other ill effects.
Juan P.
Covington, GA
Tiffany T.
Pflugerville, TX
is this a good product to use for men's hair?
Tiffany B.
Richmond, TX
Why did you change the original scent?
Austin K.
How does this hold for thin hair? I'm finding it hard to keep a "wet look" with thinning hairline. Looking for a product that will help my hair look fuller.