Aussie Men Daily Clean Shampoo uploaded by Lana O.

BY AUSSIE

Ideal daily shampoo for oily or dull locks. It also works for all hair types.

• Clean
• Lather
• Shine

Simple. Clean. Style. Just lather in and rinse out. It’s a hair product for men that adds shine for healthy hair with none of the fuss. No worries guarantee.

Directions: Lather into wet hair and rinse out. It’s a no nonsense shampoo that’s as easy as it is effective.

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Keli M.
Mobile, AL
This is a great summer shampoo if you plan to spend a ton of time at the pool. This shampoo helps get that chlorinated feeling off your hair and refreshes your sun dried hair. It doesn't take much to get a nice deep clean. It is affordable and will last a long time because you don't need much to get silky smooth hair that really shines.
danyelle m.
Urbana
this is the shampoo I'm using right now and I love it. the smell is amazing and makes my hair really soft. so for I've noticed that its been giving my hair moisture. I think this is my favorite shampoo so far. I would buy this again for sure. I got this at Walmart also.
Emily M.
Got this on clearance at target and it was such a great find! It worked well for both my husband and I. I haven't been able to find it again to purchase which makes me sad! It's a men's fragrance but it's really light and isn't noticeable.
Amanda P.
Indianapolis, IN
I usually use the Aussie Moist shampoo but decided to give the other Aussientypes a try. The scent is great and the deep clean leaves my hair feeling super soft and manageable but for some reason this particular type ( deep clean) leaves my scalp dry and itchy. About an hour or two after washing my hair,my scalp gets unbelievably dry and no amount of scratching can satisfy the itch. I don't know if maybe it's just an ingredient that rebels against my scalp or what's going on but after using a whole bottle,hoping it was maybe a fluke and not the shampoo, it was the shampoo and now I just stick with the few different types of Aussie, mainly being Moist and 3 minute miracle. I'd definitely recommend this shampoo to other though,my hair can be fickle and my scalp even more so,so this might work wonders for someone else just not for me
So S.
Arlington, TX
Aussie Men Daily Clean Shampoo is absolutely a must have for men daily cleanliness. This product is always on stock. It is gentle for daily use for men and women both with fine or thin hair. Other daily shampoo works great but fallout are very often common. Aussie daily clean shampoo has a lessor notice of fallout and a nice smell to it. Great product, would open heartily recommend this to others.
James M.
DeRidder, La
For most of my life I was pretty uneducated on hair products, but as a redhead with VERY fine hair, I had more issues with it than most. When I finally discovered Aussie it was like a whole new world! I have never been more satisfied, and my hair has never looked better. I now exclusively use them for both my shampoo AND conditioner.
Joshua S.
Mount Vernon, OH
Love it. It gets my hair very clean and the smell is a good balance that is not too feminine. I enjoy the large size of the bottle and the pump allows me to control the amount of product that I use, thus making the product last much longer. A must buy.
Bella B.
Huntsville, AR
This product keeps my hair nice and fresh and It never dries out my hair. Its got good sleek packaging. I like it a lot. It is a very affordable product. My hair color is reddish brown color and it is very thick and It helps keep the color locked in and I never have too much fly aways or breakage.
Bre W.
Stevens Point, WI
I bought this product on a splurge, and I am glad I did! It really cleaned my hair out. I used it at least once a week, using my other shampoos instead sometimes. The scent was pretty good, but didn't last too long. I also loved the packaging, the pump is a nice touch. I recommend this!
Shelby D.
Huntersville, NC
Love Aussie shampoo and conditioner - they always leave my hair feeling clean and soft. The best part of Aussie though is the awesome smell! I can always count on that great Aussie scent wafting from my hair throughout the day. I definitely recommend this shampoo and conditioner!
Bruce L.
Scott Twp, PA
Do you guys use a conditioner with this as well or just the shampoo?