BY AUSSIE

Aussie Men Daily Clean Shampoo: No frills, no nonsense--just clean Maximum outcome with minimum effort see more...

So S.
Arlington, TX
Aussie Men Daily Clean Shampoo is absolutely a must have for men daily cleanliness. This product is always on stock. It is gentle for daily use for men and women both with fine or thin hair. Other daily shampoo works great but fallout are very often common. Aussie daily clean shampoo has a lessor notice of fallout and a nice smell to it. Great product, would open heartily recommend this to others.
Victoria D.
Winston salem, Nc
My significant other loves this shampoo, keeps his hair nice and bouncy since he has a tad bit of longer hair, for it being a daily clean shampoo it never dries his scalp out. Much better than to other products that he's tried which left his scalp dry and flaky which this one doesn't. Most certainly recommending.
Beth R.
Wellsville, OH
I had bought this product because my hair seemed to get greasy through out the day. I like the style of container it comes in along with the pump. The shampoo it's self smells amazing. It really cleans my hair and keeps it looking nice and smelling good all day.
chrissy c.
River Forest, IL
I love Aussie products. This shampoo my boys love. makes their hair clean. the price is a bit pricely but well worth it for the outcome. my boys have blonde brown hair and makes it look very clean
Fredrick S.
A good basic everyday shampoo for most users. Doesn't make nonsense claims...using it won't get you dates with hollywood starlets....or make you a stud. What it will do is give you clean hair.
Tami C.
Lancaster, CA
I love this shampoo and conditioner! It makes my hair so smooth and soft. Girls definitely use this. It works wonders and defiantly worth the price. Packaging is wonderful.
Sarah V.
Smells great and leaves my hair so soft! It's my husband's shampoo but I use it all of the time! It bubbles up a lot too so you can really feel the cleaning going down.
Brittney Y.
Pearl River, LA
I absolutely love this aussie. It's so convenient when taking a bath, just pump into your hand and tada! My hair is usually very oily but this makes it so clean!
nazwa m.
Jamaica, NY
Though it is a mens shampoo but sometimes it also suits girl and whichever suits u tht doesnot care as it is for men or women
Alexa C.
Fresno, CA
I have dreads at the moment. This shampoo really cleans them good. I love this shampoo so much. It is my favorite out their