• Aussie Men Daily 2N1 Shampoo 13.5 Oz

BY AUSSIE

Ideal daily 2-n-1 shampoo for oily or dull locks. It’s also great for all hair types.

• Smooth
• Strengthen
• Moisturize

Wash, Condition, Smooth And Strengthen All In One Easy Step. This 2-n-1 Shampoo Is A Must Have Product For Men. With Cleaning And Conditioning This Easy, You Can Spend Less Time Inside And More Time Showing Off Your Newly Strong And Healthy Mane.

Directions: Lather Into Wet Hair And Rinse Out. It’s A No Nonsense 2-n-1 Shampoo And Conditioner That’s As Easy As It Is Effective.

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33

Aussie Men Daily 2N1 Shampoo

Start your review of Aussie Men Daily 2N1 Shampoo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kelsey G.
Jacksonville, FL
Honestly, I keep coming back to Aussie for two reasons; 1.) It cleans my hair really well (which is difficult with my hair because it's thick and gets greasy quickly). 2.) It smells SO good. Honestly, it makes me happy when I put it on my hand and I've never had so many compliments on the smell of my hair before. I had people asking me what perfume I was wearing when I wasn't. I personally didn't find the scent perfume-y. It just seemed clean to me. So I'm not entirely sure where that came from, but either way, it smells amazing.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
This is just an ok formula to me.I always expect to need an extra conditioner with 2-in-1 formulas,but with this one,even more so..it left my hair so dry,and even in the shower I could feel that my hair was going to need a bit more conditioner.
I handed this to my fiance,who will use anything.
Unfortunately,even with an extra conditioner,this isn't enough to make my hair soft.I do like the scent and I am a big fan of most of Aussies products, but this one was a pass.
jenny a.
Tuttle, OK
I love this product and have used it for years and still come back when I try others. It leaves my hair soft and clean with out being dried out. It doesn't cause my scalp to break out like other shampoo + conditioners do. I have to really watch what hair products I use because I have noticed they will break out my face or around my hairline. This one does not and that is why it is my go to product.
Crystal B.
Panther, WV
My son uses this and he loves it. Very affordable for me which makes it even more better and it's very long lasting also. . Very effective . Smells awesome and it's packaged nicely. This product is way better than any other product on the shelves so if you haven't tried it go grab ya a bottle and check it out . You will be glad you did
Trevyn S.
Carrollton, TX
I am always a fan of 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioners because they make it easier and quicker. It is also great when they do just as good of a job, if not better than the separate ones. While this one is not my favorite, it still leaves my hair sitting well and feeling clean, which is very important.
Aleesha K.
Oxford, NC
I normally don't care for 2 in1 hair products because it usually leaves my hair dry but Aussies Daily Clean 2 in 1 has changed the game. This product makes my hair very clean and hydrated, after each wash my hair is soft and shiny. Also this stuff smells amazing, defiantly worth your buck.
Jessica A.
I really do not like this product. I feel that the two in one does not work for my hair, I have noticed a lot more static and tangles while using this product. I have medium length hair and would not recommend. May be good for shorter hair, or hair less prone to tangles.
Steven C.
La Grange, NC
Smells great . Wife bought it for me a couple years ago and have been using it since. I like it because it is 2 in 1 and I don't really like to have 2 separate bottles in the shower. Leaves my hair softer feeling than just shampoo and I would definitely buy it again.
Kimberly B.
Montgomery
I've used a lot of other 2 in 1 products for my hair, nothing has worked like Aussie. I absolutely love everything I've used from them. I have extremely thick hair and it's dry, frizzy, damaged you name it Aussie leaves my hair soft and tangle free
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
I love this shampoo as it seems to last for a while, has a nice scent, and is good quality. This shampoo is affordable! My hair is light brown and curly and frizzy. I buy it at the Dollar Store or at Walmart. I would buy this product again.

Amazon