BY AUSSIE #31 in Shampoo

Perfect for dry hair in need of hydration. It’s also great for all hair types.

• Moisturize
• Strengthen
• Soften

Quench that thirsty mane. This moisturizing shampoo, accented with Australian Aloe and Jojoba seed oil, gives you moisturizing power while strengthening your hair. With Mega Moist Shampoo, you can say goodbye to dry hair and hello to silky softness.

Directions: Lather a dollop of moisturizing shampoo in your palms and massage into scalp. Rinse and go show off those hyper hydrated locks.

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidoproyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzote, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33

• Aussie Mega Moist Shampoo what is people thoughts on this...1 Answers
  • Who else loves the smell of this shampoo?2 Answers
  • How do you like it?1 Answers
Aussie Mega Moist Shampoo
  • "Smells great and the price isn't bad either but I personally cannot use this product due to it making my hair look greasy within a few hours after using it :/" in 12 reviews
  • "This is my favorite shampoo, it adds enough moisture to keep my hair soft, but doesn't weigh it down like other shampoos I have tried." in 6 reviews
  • "I have very thick hair and I love this product it makes my hair feel so clean I have never had a product like this one that makes my hair look so good" in 5 reviews
Dare F.
Aussie hair care is a phenomenal budget friendly brand that provides results I'd expect from products three times the price. I color my hair myself every 4-6wks, blow dry daily, and often use heat styling. As most of us know, that can wreak absolute havoc on one's hair! Thankfully, a fix is readily available at your nearest drug store, grocery store, and big box retailer. The mega moisture line is a god send for me, as I live in an arid climate that leaves my follicles parched and singing "Horse with No Name". My hair loves this almost as much as my wallet does! I'm beyond grateful that Aussie makes short work of hair repair.
Desarae A.
Lexington, KY
I love this line of shampoo and conditioner. It has a fantastic scent that lasts all day and it truly does moisturize your hair without leaving residue. It has a strong lather that leaves my hair feeling clean and doesn't weigh my thin hair down. I definitely recommend this product but will strongly warn you to be extra careful not to get it in your eyes. Some of the suds dripped into my eye recently and the sting was incredibly painful. Very good product, just be careful :)
Julia H.
Midland, MI
not a huge fan of this shampoo. it actually make my back acne come out, so that was fun :) my dermatologist explained to me that if i used this shampoo, i would have to wash my back with facewash or whatever (to get rid of the acne) after i used the shampoo, because this shampoo could clog my pores. didn't really wanna go through all of that to use a mediocre shampoo, so i switched to loreal and my back has been fine ever since!
Robin G.
Saint David, AZ
I really like this shampoo. It makes my hair feel soft and smooth. I have fine, dry hair and I need all the help that I can get. The lather is nice and creamy, which is something that I always look for in a shampoo. The classic Aussie smell always makes me happy and somehow takes me back to good times in my life. I will probably always have a bottle of this hanging out in my shower to work into my hair product rotation.
Beth B.
Schererville
I love all Aussie products EXCEPT this shampoo. My hair is normally dry so I figured adding a little moisture couldn’t hurt. Well.... my hair wasn’t ever clean just very oily and full of product. No matter how much I rinsed. However, my sister has amazing results and loves this stuff. She swears it’s the only shampoo that keeps her natural curls from becoming frizzy. Guess it just depends on your hair type.
Lori L.
When I had my long, curly hair Aussie Mega Moist Shampoo was my holy grail because it gave hydrated my hair without being heavy and destroying my curl. It is best for a drier scalp and hair, only because it packs a moisture punch. But the Aussie line is overall great and so you could find a shampoo to fit your hairs special needs and be satisfied. Aussie Mega Moist Shampoo
Sabrena H.
California
I absolutely love this shampoo, it does a good job of cleansing my hair/scalp and it smells amazing. I dont notice my hair getting greasy any quicker than normal when I use this and people always compliment how nice it smells if you go anywhere right after you wash it haha
Samantha T.
GLENDALE, AZ
I was so excited about going back to this product cause I had missed the smell it jad. But it no longer had the smell I grew up smelling. Sadly it made my hair feel more dried out then smooth and silky. It worked fine on my hubby but my hair was a no go.
Sandia J.
Union, NJ
This is my all time favorite conditioner for my curly hair! This conditioner provides amazing slip that’s perfect for detangling my natural hair!! I definitely recommend it and it’s supper affordable and easy to find practically anywhere Aussie Mega Moist Conditioner
Angelica W.
Central, SC
I’ve been using this shampoo for about a year and a half. It does do a great job cleaning your hair without stripping all of the moisture from it. It does great with dandruff and smells amazing ! The best results come from when you shampoo it twice or until you see a lot of the suds. That means it’s clean girl ! Would most definitely buy more.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth buying this shampoo? I have a dry damaged hair
Renee C.
Do you pair this with moist conditioner as well? Does it ever leave your hair greasy?
Keona D.
Center Point, AL
Has anyone else used this product? If so what were your thoughts?
Denise D.
Clifton
Does it really give moist to your hair?
Brittany O.
Oak Lawn, IL
I'm very curious to know what this shampoo smells like?

back