BY AUSSIE

Perfect for dry hair in need of hydration. It’s also great for all hair types.

• Moisturize
• Strengthen
• Soften

Quench that thirsty mane. This moisturizing shampoo, accented with Australian Aloe and Jojoba seed oil, gives you moisturizing power while strengthening your hair. With Mega Moist Shampoo, you can say goodbye to dry hair and hello to silky softness.

Directions: Lather a dollop of moisturizing shampoo in your palms and massage into scalp. Rinse and go show off those hyper hydrated locks.

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidoproyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzote, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33

• Aussie Mega Moist Shampoo what is people thoughts on this...1 Answers
  • Who else loves the smell of this shampoo?2 Answers
  • How often do you wash your hair when using this product?1 Answers
Aussie Mega Moist Shampoo
  • "Smells great and the price isn't bad either but I personally cannot use this product due to it making my hair look greasy within a few hours after using it :/" in 12 reviews
  • "This is my favorite shampoo, it adds enough moisture to keep my hair soft, but doesn't weigh it down like other shampoos I have tried." in 6 reviews
  • "I have very thick hair and I love this product it makes my hair feel so clean I have never had a product like this one that makes my hair look so good" in 5 reviews
Yudith U.
I love this shampoo I had been looking for a good shampoo and I found it Aussie Mega Moist Shampoo Aussie Mega Moist ConditionerAussie Mega Moist Conditioner ❤️ Aussie Mega Moist Shampoo
Desarae A.
Lexington, KY
I love this line of shampoo and conditioner. It has a fantastic scent that lasts all day and it truly does moisturize your hair without leaving residue. It has a strong lather that leaves my hair feeling clean and doesn't weigh my thin hair down. I definitely recommend this product but will strongly warn you to be extra careful not to get it in your eyes. Some of the suds dripped into my eye recently and the sting was incredibly painful. Very good product, just be careful :)
Julie H.
Herriman, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
Aussie has always been great to me. It restores moisture to my hair, helps it be less staticky, and brings back some shine. It’s one of my favorites when it comes to drug store brands! Oh and it smells so good!
Vanessa S.
Cedarpines Pk, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how hydrating and soft this leaves my hair feeling! If I don’t have any product in my hair after it naturally dries, it’s ok because it’s so hydrating especially paired with the conditioner
Annie F.
Quincy
I love love love this product! It makes my hair feel soooo clean and fresh. The scent is very very relaxing, it kind of smells tropical like coconuts but then it has a florally scent to it. Compared to tresseme it is way better. I am satisfied with this shampoo.
Julia H.
Midland, MI
not a huge fan of this shampoo. it actually make my back acne come out, so that was fun :) my dermatologist explained to me that if i used this shampoo, i would have to wash my back with facewash or whatever (to get rid of the acne) after i used the shampoo, because this shampoo could clog my pores. didn't really wanna go through all of that to use a mediocre shampoo, so i switched to loreal and my back has been fine ever since!
Jennifer L.
Levelland, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
It does put lots of moisture in my hair but it leaves it very flat with no volume. I have straight, dry, and flat hair so although it helps with moisture that’s all it does for me.
Marrisa H.
anchorage
Purchased at: Target
I have used a few Aussie products with my hair. When I went shopping for shampoo and conditioner I accidentally bought this instead of the regular shampoo. I did not realize I had bought the wrong one until I opened it up and used it. But after the first time I used it I was very disappointed. I like my hair to feel clean, soft and smooth after I get out of the shower. This 2 in 1 shampoo made my hair feel very stringy and made it very hard to brush my hair. My hair literally looked like a rats nest. I ended up filling up my brush with hair that I pulled out of my head just to get all the knots out. After that experience I immediately threw this product into the trash went back to the store and bought a different brand of shampoo and conditioner. After I arrived home I jumped back into the shower and rewashed my hair. I couldnt believe how only using a bad product on my hair once could do so much damage in such a small amount of time.
Tamara W.
Philadelphia , PA
Purchased at: Target
This shampoo makes my hair clean, gets rid of build up, and leave my hair moisturized. After using this my curls are always popping and my hair feels almost like butter. It’s cheap and I constantly rebuy! I paid with the conditioner and 3 minute miracle deep conditioner and my hair is always soft, manageable, and easy to detangling. I always keep these products around.
Lori L.
When I had my long, curly hair Aussie Mega Moist Shampoo was my holy grail because it gave hydrated my hair without being heavy and destroying my curl. It is best for a drier scalp and hair, only because it packs a moisture punch. But the Aussie line is overall great and so you could find a shampoo to fit your hairs special needs and be satisfied. Aussie Mega Moist Shampoo
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth buying this shampoo? I have a dry damaged hair
Renee C.
Do you pair this with moist conditioner as well? Does it ever leave your hair greasy?
Keona D.
Center Point, AL
Has anyone else used this product? If so what were your thoughts?
Denise D.
Clifton
Does it really give moist to your hair?
Brittney M.
Galesburg, MI
Witch one is the best one

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.