BY AUSSIE

Perfect for dry hair in need of hydration. It’s also great for all hair types.

• Moisturize
• Strengthen
• Soften

Quench that thirsty mane. This moisturizing shampoo, accented with Australian Aloe and Jojoba seed oil, gives you moisturizing power while strengthening your hair. With Mega Moist Shampoo, you can say goodbye to dry hair and hello to silky softness.

Directions: Lather a dollop of moisturizing shampoo in your palms and massage into scalp. Rinse and go show off those hyper hydrated locks.

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidoproyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzote, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33

• Aussie Mega Moist Shampoo what is people thoughts on this...1 Answers
  • Who else loves the smell of this shampoo?2 Answers
  • How do you like it?1 Answers
Aussie Mega Moist Shampoo
  • "Smells great and the price isn't bad either but I personally cannot use this product due to it making my hair look greasy within a few hours after using it :/" in 12 reviews
  • "This is my favorite shampoo, it adds enough moisture to keep my hair soft, but doesn't weigh it down like other shampoos I have tried." in 6 reviews
  • "I have very thick hair and I love this product it makes my hair feel so clean I have never had a product like this one that makes my hair look so good" in 5 reviews
Desarae A.
Lexington, KY
I love this line of shampoo and conditioner. It has a fantastic scent that lasts all day and it truly does moisturize your hair without leaving residue. It has a strong lather that leaves my hair feeling clean and doesn't weigh my thin hair down. I definitely recommend this product but will strongly warn you to be extra careful not to get it in your eyes. Some of the suds dripped into my eye recently and the sting was incredibly painful. Very good product, just be careful :)
Julia H.
New Orleans, LA
not a huge fan of this shampoo. it actually make my back acne come out, so that was fun :) my dermatologist explained to me that if i used this shampoo, i would have to wash my back with facewash or whatever (to get rid of the acne) after i used the shampoo, because this shampoo could clog my pores. didn't really wanna go through all of that to use a mediocre shampoo, so i switched to loreal and my back has been fine ever since!
Marrisa H.
anchorage
I have used a few Aussie products with my hair. When I went shopping for shampoo and conditioner I accidentally bought this instead of the regular shampoo. I did not realize I had bought the wrong one until I opened it up and used it. But after the first time I used it I was very disappointed. I like my hair to feel clean, soft and smooth after I get out of the shower. This 2 in 1 shampoo made my hair feel very stringy and made it very hard to brush my hair. My hair literally looked like a rats nest. I ended up filling up my brush with hair that I pulled out of my head just to get all the knots out. After that experience I immediately threw this product into the trash went back to the store and bought a different brand of shampoo and conditioner. After I arrived home I jumped back into the shower and rewashed my hair. I couldnt believe how only using a bad product on my hair once could do so much damage in such a small amount of time.
Lori L.
When I had my long, curly hair Aussie Mega Moist Shampoo was my holy grail because it gave hydrated my hair without being heavy and destroying my curl. It is best for a drier scalp and hair, only because it packs a moisture punch. But the Aussie line is overall great and so you could find a shampoo to fit your hairs special needs and be satisfied. Aussie Mega Moist Shampoo
Samantha T.
GLENDALE, AZ
I was so excited about going back to this product cause I had missed the smell it jad. But it no longer had the smell I grew up smelling. Sadly it made my hair feel more dried out then smooth and silky. It worked fine on my hubby but my hair was a no go.
Sandia J.
Union, NJ
This is my all time favorite conditioner for my curly hair! This conditioner provides amazing slip that’s perfect for detangling my natural hair!! I definitely recommend it and it’s supper affordable and easy to find practically anywhere Aussie Mega Moist Conditioner
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Aussie hair products. This shampoo leaves your hair silky, smooth and healthy looking. The wonderful Aussie signature scent smells so very good. You can buy them at any drugstore and the price is great.
Sara S.
Monroe , GA
I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO. I buy Aussie shampoo all the time but this Mega Moist is one of my favorites. I have naturally curly hair which means my hair is often very dry and shampoo only makes it worse. However, I do not experience that with this shampoo. I highly recommend this for a cheap shampoo for all my curly haired ladies out there!
Shey k.
Davie, FL
For a while i had this idea that aussie was NOT made for curly hair and then i bought it one day and i was WRONG. 10/10 for aussie. It makes my hair feel so clean. Its not wven expensive either so for people with curly hair we can take a break from the 10+ dollar hair produts and get the 4$ hair product for once and it WORKS!
Isis H.
South Euclid, OH
Love, love, love this conditioner. I stopped using it for a while. When I used it recently, I rediscovered why I bought such a large bottle of it. I also like the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Strong which I sometimes use instead of this product. It makes my hair soft and it smells really good. You have to have this conditioner on hand at all times!
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth buying this shampoo? I have a dry damaged hair
Renee C.
Do you pair this with moist conditioner as well? Does it ever leave your hair greasy?
Keona D.
Center Point, AL
Has anyone else used this product? If so what were your thoughts?
Denise D.
Clifton
Does it really give moist to your hair?
Brittney M.
Galesburg, MI
Witch one is the best one

Walmart