BY AUSSIE #16 in Shampoo

Perfect for dry hair in need of hydration. It’s also great for all hair types.

• Moisturize
• Strengthen
• Soften

Quench that thirsty mane. This moisturizing shampoo, accented with Australian Aloe and Jojoba seed oil, gives you moisturizing power while strengthening your hair. With Mega Moist Shampoo, you can say goodbye to dry hair and hello to silky softness.

Directions: Lather a dollop of moisturizing shampoo in your palms and massage into scalp. Rinse and go show off those hyper hydrated locks.

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidoproyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzote, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33

Aussie Mega Moist Shampoo
  • "Smells great and the price isn't bad either but I personally cannot use this product due to it making my hair look greasy within a few hours after using it :/" in 12 reviews
  • "This is my favorite shampoo, it adds enough moisture to keep my hair soft, but doesn't weigh it down like other shampoos I have tried." in 6 reviews
  • "I have very thick hair and I love this product it makes my hair feel so clean I have never had a product like this one that makes my hair look so good" in 5 reviews
Mackenzie S.
Plymoith
This is the only shampoo I use. One, because it is so affordable and two, it smells amazing. I have naturally wavy hair. I only wash about 2 times a week because I dye my hair red and don't want it to fade. This stuff does not make the dye fade any faster. Keeps my hair silky and health looking. It does not affect my wavey hair or make it frizzy. I have the bottle with the pump so it makes it very convenient for usage. I normally get it when it's on sale, which happens quite often. You can get 2 of the big bottles for only $6. I don't have any complaints about this or the conditioner.
Desarae A.
Lexington, KY
I love this line of shampoo and conditioner. It has a fantastic scent that lasts all day and it truly does moisturize your hair without leaving residue. It has a strong lather that leaves my hair feeling clean and doesn't weigh my thin hair down. I definitely recommend this product but will strongly warn you to be extra careful not to get it in your eyes. Some of the suds dripped into my eye recently and the sting was incredibly painful. Very good product, just be careful :)
Katelyn H.
Las Vegas
Review for: 29.2 Oz more...
I grew up using a lot of the Aussie products when I was younger because I love the smell of their products! This is best used for people with dry scalps because it will help provide moisture to your hair. I’m beyond satisfied with this product and will definitely continue to purchase this brand and product in the future! My hair feels so soft and nourished.
April W.
Review for: 33.8 Oz more...
Ladies , if you don’t have the money to buy the expensive brands , I definitely recommend this !!! My hair is thick and curly , and it gets super frizzy . I have tried so many shampoos but they would all dry my hair out and make it frizz even worse . When I found this shampoo I was in love ❤️ leaves my hair soft and my curls stay instead of my hair frizzing . Plus when I straighten my hair , it stays nice and soft . Give this a try ladies !!!!
Julia H.
Midland, MI
not a huge fan of this shampoo. it actually make my back acne come out, so that was fun :) my dermatologist explained to me that if i used this shampoo, i would have to wash my back with facewash or whatever (to get rid of the acne) after i used the shampoo, because this shampoo could clog my pores. didn't really wanna go through all of that to use a mediocre shampoo, so i switched to loreal and my back has been fine ever since!
Lauren M.
Seaford, DE
Review for: 13.5 Oz more...
This shampoo definitely does the job, but doesn’t seem to work for my curly hair. Every time I’ve used it (I reach for my sister’s bottle of it when I run out of my stuff) my hair is weighed down the next day. I seem to lose all volume that my hair naturally has. My sister has very long, dry, and wavy hair, so this is a staple item to her, but it doesn’t work for me at all as far as results post-wash go.
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
Review for: 13.5 Oz more...
This product is really good. It’s affordable as all Aussie products are. The scent is very nice. I have combo hair and it worked excellent on my dry ends and did pretty good on my more oily crown. I think this is good for winter time or after swimming to give moisture back to the hair.
Amandah R.
San Jose, CA
Review for: 13.5 Oz more...
I love this shampoo. It leaves your hair smelling so good. And a little goes a very long way. And it’s got a good consistency to it as well. Love it and it really does leave your hair moisturized and healthy. I would definitely recommend it to you if you have dry or damaged hair. Or maybe dandruff is a problem for you. This is definitely the way to go. Also, it’s affordable!
Lori L.
When I had my long, curly hair Aussie Mega Moist Shampoo was my holy grail because it gave hydrated my hair without being heavy and destroying my curl. It is best for a drier scalp and hair, only because it packs a moisture punch. But the Aussie line is overall great and so you could find a shampoo to fit your hairs special needs and be satisfied. Aussie Mega Moist Shampoo
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
I was so excited about going back to this product cause I had missed the smell it jad. But it no longer had the smell I grew up smelling. Sadly it made my hair feel more dried out then smooth and silky. It worked fine on my hubby but my hair was a no go.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth buying this shampoo? I have a dry damaged hair
Renee C.
Do you pair this with moist conditioner as well? Does it ever leave your hair greasy?
Keona D.
Center Point, AL
Has anyone else used this product? If so what were your thoughts?
Denise D.
Clifton
Does it really give moist to your hair?
Brittany O.
Oak Lawn, IL
I'm very curious to know what this shampoo smells like?