BY AUSSIE #20 in Shampoo

Perfect for dry hair in need of hydration. It’s also great for all hair types.

• Moisturize
• Strengthen
• Soften

Quench that thirsty mane. This moisturizing shampoo, accented with Australian Aloe and Jojoba seed oil, gives you moisturizing power while strengthening your hair. With Mega Moist Shampoo, you can say goodbye to dry hair and hello to silky softness.

Directions: Lather a dollop of moisturizing shampoo in your palms and massage into scalp. Rinse and go show off those hyper hydrated locks.

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidoproyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzote, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33

Aussie Mega Moist Shampoo
  • "Smells great and the price isn't bad either but I personally cannot use this product due to it making my hair look greasy within a few hours after using it :/" in 12 reviews
  • "This is my favorite shampoo, it adds enough moisture to keep my hair soft, but doesn't weigh it down like other shampoos I have tried." in 6 reviews
  • "I have very thick hair and I love this product it makes my hair feel so clean I have never had a product like this one that makes my hair look so good" in 5 reviews
abby n.
Hamburg, PA
This is a staple in my hair care routine. I faithfully use this shampoo in my deep condition and detangling process and the results have been amazing. I usually just leave it in for 3 minutes or so and then detangle and the difference can be felt right away. My hair was softer and more manageable after and the overall health of my hair was increased. This conditioner has played a key role in my natural hair journey and my hair and flourished and grown since I started using it. The condition is inexpensive and you don’t have to use much so you get great mileage out of the bottle. I recommend this product to people with dry hair that need a boost of hydration.
Desarae A.
['Lexington', ''], KY
I love this line of shampoo and conditioner. It has a fantastic scent that lasts all day and it truly does moisturize your hair without leaving residue. It has a strong lather that leaves my hair feeling clean and doesn't weigh my thin hair down. I definitely recommend this product but will strongly warn you to be extra careful not to get it in your eyes. Some of the suds dripped into my eye recently and the sting was incredibly painful. Very good product, just be careful :)
Ellen N.
My hair type is very strange, no cosmetic really know what to think of my hair or my daughter's hair as well, so I change products about every 3 months hoping one day to find something amazing, I'm giving 3 stars as I loved how my hair felt for first few days after using product, but after that my hair went right back to usual. This is a product that when on sale I buy for my girls and I may use off and on as it did not make my hair worse but really no improvement.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Review for: 29.2 Oz more...
I truly love this Aussie shampoo and conditioner!! The mega moist works great for my hair because it’s super dry and frizzy. So, it tames it and makes it smooth snd hydrated. It’s cheap and works great!
I also use it on my kids and it keeps their hair shiny and manageable. I would definitely recommend this duo!! I get mine at Walmart or the Dollar General store. They are purple bottles that stick out snd they actually work great! Yes, definitely go try this!!
Nakirah P.
Hamilton, OH
I love, love, love this product! This is one of the only conditioners that I have known to moisturize my hair correctly! I am black with a more texturized hair. I find that it often gets really dry! And this product heals my hair to feel rich and healthy! This product works for all hair types and this bottle lasts a good amount of time! I think I got the mega shampoo and conditioner combo pack for only $7! I would definitely recommend.
Julia H.
Midland, MI
not a huge fan of this shampoo. it actually make my back acne come out, so that was fun :) my dermatologist explained to me that if i used this shampoo, i would have to wash my back with facewash or whatever (to get rid of the acne) after i used the shampoo, because this shampoo could clog my pores. didn't really wanna go through all of that to use a mediocre shampoo, so i switched to loreal and my back has been fine ever since!
Gillian V.
Ashburn
There is a nice, fresh smelling scent to this shampoo. While I’m not sure about the claim to help thirsty locks, I do like that it is creamier than most drugstore shampoos and that it lathers really well. My hair feels clean whenever I use this and it’s inexpensive which is great!
McKayla K.
Orem, UT
I’m a firm believer in not using shampoo over your whole head. My hair is dry and fine enough that the breakage that causes is way too much. BUT you still need to clean your scalp and everything, and this is the perfect option for you if you’re not using Wen shampoo& conditioner. It’s economic, has TONS of product, and is adding more moisture into your hair. It’s the only shampoo brand I use
Emily G.
Greenville, IL
This product is freaking amazing. The smell of it is wonderful and it truly helps to remove the oil and other buildup after the day has gone by. I switched to this brand after my hair seemed to “get used” to my other shampoo and it just wouldn’t perform as well. However, when I started using this, it worked like a charm and was a pleasant surprise compared to what I had been using. It simply is a great shampoo to use.
Lori L.
When I had my long, curly hair Aussie Mega Moist Shampoo was my holy grail because it gave hydrated my hair without being heavy and destroying my curl. It is best for a drier scalp and hair, only because it packs a moisture punch. But the Aussie line is overall great and so you could find a shampoo to fit your hairs special needs and be satisfied. Aussie Mega Moist Shampoo
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth buying this shampoo? I have a dry damaged hair
Renee C.
Do you pair this with moist conditioner as well? Does it ever leave your hair greasy?
Keona D.
Center Point, AL
Has anyone else used this product? If so what were your thoughts?
Denise D.
Clifton
Does it really give moist to your hair?
Brittany O.
Oak Lawn, IL
I'm very curious to know what this shampoo smells like?