BY AUSSIE #10 in Shampoo

Quench that thirsty mane. This moisturizing shampoo, accented with Australian Aloe and Jojoba seed oil, gives you moisturizing power while strengthening your hair. With Mega Moist Shampoo, you can say goodbye to dry hair and hello to silky softness.

Directions: Lather a dollop of moisturizing shampoo in your palms and massage into scalp. Rinse and go show off those hyper hydrated locks.

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidoproyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzote, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33

Aussie® Mega Moist Shampoo
  • "Smells great and the price isn't bad either but I personally cannot use this product due to it making my hair look greasy within a few hours after using it :/" in 12 reviews
  • "This is my favorite shampoo, it adds enough moisture to keep my hair soft, but doesn't weigh it down like other shampoos I have tried." in 6 reviews
  • "I have very thick hair and I love this product it makes my hair feel so clean I have never had a product like this one that makes my hair look so good" in 5 reviews
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Las Vegas, NV
My absolute favorite shampoo! I tried it because it was on sale and I had a coupon for it, but I have bought it ever since! I have super thick, straight hair that sometimes gets static. My stylist, who works at a high-name salon, asked me what I was using because my hair is so soft and smooth! It smells great. I have really sensitive skin and have been able to use this with no issues whatsoever. A bottle lasts me several weeks, I even have my 14 year old daughter using it. Her hair used to tangle so easily, combs slide right through it now. We are customers for life!
Keleigh D.
Keleigh D.
His product was a really interesting buy! I love the aussie brand hairspray, but when I tried the shampoo I fell in love again with the brand!! Benefits of this product include:

1. The size of the product - Not too big not too small it will last a long time by the time the bottle finishes
2. Cool Container- no messy spills, nice smooth pump lets out the perfect amount.
3. Smooth - Left my hair feeling smooth as soon as I first tried it. I do not like using conditioner. This shampoo left my hair soft and silky not oily, and felt lightweight.
4. The scent was awesome!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Ellicott City, MD
I am NOT a fan of the Aussie products. I had bought one to try something new and because I liked the smell. I used it for a while when I noticed that my hair didn't look clean after washing it (when it was dry). At first I would just think that I had touched my hair more than normal, making it look dirty. I really noticed it that weekend when I blew dry my hair and it was waxy feeling/looking. I was horrified because it looked like I hadn't washed my hair in a week. Once I stopped using it, I never had the problem again. Will not use Aussie products because of this
Traci C.
Traci C.
Easton, KS
This shampoo lathers well and left my hair feeling clean. I loved the fragrance of it in the shower but worried it may leave that heavy smell afterwards; it only left a very light, soft scent behind, which I like. I'm even often complimented on the smell of my hair by friends when given a hug! It also helped keep my hair soft and moisturized as promised. I wasn't disappointed. My hair tends to dry easily because it's naturally wavy and I have to do a lot to it to make it look decent daily! Easily found in any big box store.
Jessica s.
Jessica s.
I use this on my daughter with the conditioner. It is cheap especially for the big pump and it lasts along time. It doesn't dry up your hair it those leave it moisturized and not dry. After letting it dry it didn't make my daughters hair oily which i liked. I really like that it has a pump which makes it easy to use than having to flip open. The only con is when its about to finish it is hard to get but just open the lid and add water. Cons : Cheap, leaves hair feeling smooth and it moisturize.
Kendra V.
Kendra V.
I like this shampoo and conditioner set a lot! It lathers well and it leaves my hair feeling very clean, and it never makes my hair oily. It has a sweet, coconut-like smell, which I like, but after using this massive amount of product, I'm kind of getting sick of it. The thing that I like the most about this product is its packaging, so once this product is gone, I'm going to buy a different product and put it inside. Overall, I would recommend this shampoo, but I'm ready for a change.
Kassie B.
Kassie B.
Aurora , IL
I like the watermelon bubble gum type scent this has. The texture is not too thick or thin. The only complaint I have about this Aussie shampoo is it will not wash out all the way so that can make for oily hair. I have this complaint with a lot of shampoos to where you can scratch off little white chunks. If this was not the case then I would give it 5 stars! I was happy to try the full size shampoo,conditioner, and shine spray for free! I love Aussie! :)
Ryan N.
Ryan N.
I wash my hair every other day or every other 2 days (depending on what I have went through or put in my hair). I decided to try Aussie shampoo and it felt like it wasn't doing what shampoo should do; clean your hair. My hair still felt like it had grease and grim even though multiple shampoos did just fine. After using the Aussie conditioner it was fine. But the shampoo alone had an over powering smell and didn't do the right away clean.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Buffalo, NY
I fell in love with this shampoo! I have very thick, wavy hair that gets greasy so fast. I only wash my hair twice a week and so I double shampoo with this every time I wash my hair. It is so moisturizing. To prevent my hair from getting very greasy very fast I do not use conditioner when my hair is very short, but you would never now with this shampoo. My hair stays nice and soft for days and has such a clean look to it.
Delaney Z.
Delaney Z.
Owosso, MI
I bought a bottle of Aussie moist shampoo, I've only used it one time and my hair already looks so much better. It doesn't look as dry and strawy. It looks shiny and is really soft. Also I noticed that my dandruff is not nearly as bad when using this shampoo, because my scalp isn't as dry. I would recommend this shampoo to anybody that has really dry haif or scalp. it is a bit expensive but definitely worth its price.
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth buying this shampoo? I have a dry damaged hair
Renee C.
Renee C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you pair this with moist conditioner as well? Does it ever leave your hair greasy?
Keona D.
Keona D.
Center Point, AL
Has anyone else used this product? If so what were your thoughts?
Denise D.
Denise D.
Clifton
Does it really give moist to your hair?
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
Toa Alta, PR
I started using only sulfate free shampoos for my hair and I would like to know if this one have sulfate?