BY AUSSIE #8 in Shampoo

Quench that thirsty mane. This moisturizing shampoo, accented with Australian Aloe and Jojoba seed oil, gives you moisturizing power while strengthening your hair. With Mega Moist Shampoo, you can say goodbye to dry hair and hello to silky softness.

Directions: Lather a dollop of moisturizing shampoo in your palms and massage into scalp. Rinse and go show off those hyper hydrated locks.

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidoproyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzote, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33

Reviews (1943)
  • "Smells great and the price isn't bad either but I personally cannot use this product due to it making my hair look greasy within a few hours after using it :/" in 12 reviews
  • "This is my favorite shampoo, it adds enough moisture to keep my hair soft, but doesn't weigh it down like other shampoos I have tried." in 6 reviews
  • "I have very thick hair and I love this product it makes my hair feel so clean I have never had a product like this one that makes my hair look so good" in 5 reviews
Miss A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
About Aussie. It isn't bad but sometimes when I use it I see a few shedding from my hair that makes me wonder if it's my hair that doesn't like the product or it's just the product itself. It's always important to check the ingredient on the product before you purchase. Apparently when purchasing a product, you must check to see if water is the first ingredient.
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so excited about going back to this product cause I had missed the smell it jad. But it no longer had the smell I grew up smelling. Sadly it made my hair feel more dried out then smooth and silky. It worked fine on my hubby but my hair was a no go.
Brittney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Over all, for a drug store shampoo I have no complaints. You can get a big bottle to last a while for 6 bucks which what made me buy since I've been hard up on money lately.. I shower every other day and the days I don't shower my hair still smells so refresh and clean like I just got out of the shower. It does leave my hair feeling so soft and refresh. I have really horse straw like hair feeling every once and a while and it does help with it. Only down fall I do have a complaint if I don't use a deep condition shampoo every once and a while to help clean the build up my hair does tend to get the greesy hair look but for what I am paying for the shampoo I am not going to complain. It's still a great product and smells so good
Katherine R.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo even though it has sulfates in it, it doesn’t dry out my hair at all! I went to Florida and I was in the pool everyday this shampoo managed to make my hair softer with every wash. I love Aussie products. If you pair this up with the 3 minute Mirra le moist conditioner your hair looks, smells and feels great
Ashlyn S.
Kempner, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG I love Aussie. It is so worth spending the extra bucks. I recently bought Aussie Moist shampoo and conditioner in the big bottles. The shampoo has lasted me a month and it's still going. Conditioner is almost out, but I have long hair. It makes my hair so much easier to brush and it smells awesome.
Lizbeth C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Aussie shampoo! I dye my hair pretty often and style it using hot tools pretty often and my hair is a bit damaged. After trying their shampoo and conditioner my hair was brought back to life!!! It is so soft and smooth now, doesn’t feel or look dry at all! I recommend their products
Keshia W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The moisture lock in this shampoo is ridiculously good. It has helped to restore the moisture in my hair that I lose throughout the day especially during these brutal winter days. Washing with this shampoo my hair is soft and light. My curls look amazing as well which is a definite plus!
Adison A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only shampoo I use! I love it. It makes my hair so smooth & soft & it makes it smell so good too! It hydrates your hair. The smell lasts for about a day or so. It doesn’t make my hair oily but it does the job. It is a satisfying product because it gets the job done.
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is great. I use it now primarily on my niece when she visits instead of for myself however. It doesn't moisturize as much compared to my other brand. However it's still a great product and my niece loves that she doesn't have painful tangles I have to brush out anymore.
Meg W.
Linden
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the way this leaves my scalp and hair. I've got scalp issues w psoriasis so it keeps the dryness at bay. I can even use this on my little one. My hubby will occasionally use it on his beard too. This is my go to other than their shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair. Lasts me a while too. A little goes a long way.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth buying this shampoo? I have a dry damaged hair
Renee C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you pair this with moist conditioner as well? Does it ever leave your hair greasy?
Keona D.
Center Point, AL
Has anyone else used this product? If so what were your thoughts?
Denise D.
Clifton
Does it really give moist to your hair?
Brittney M.
Galesburg, MI
Witch one is the best one