Suvi V.
Toronto, Ontario
How does Aussie Conditioner compare to Garnier or Pantene ?
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
Riderwood, MD
2 years, 8 months ago
If I had to rank it #1 Aussie, #2 Garnier and #3 Pantene. All of Aussie's products are great. Most of Garnier's was great, Pantene is a hit or miss.
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
St Petersburg, FL
2 years, 9 months ago
I found that Aussie did a much better job at moisturizing my hair than Garnier
Maryanne D.
Maryanne D.
2 years, 10 months ago
Garnier seems to leave too much residue behind and weighs down fine hair. I hated that when I'd shower and use Garnier in the morning, my hair would feel flat and oily later in the day. But when I switched to Aussie, I never had an issue. Only soft, smooth hair with their products!
Erika W.
Erika W.
3 years ago
Aussie is wayyyy better than both Garnier or Pantene. The scent is not as strong (like Shannon G. said) but the scent is refreshing. Garnier is much less effective and does not moisterize/clean the scalp as much as Aussie does.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Marshfield, MA
3 years, 1 month ago
Pantene's scent stays in your hair longer but I feel like Aussie is a better moisturizer.
Yaimee O.
Yaimee O.
3 years, 1 month ago
I feel like Aussie conditioner moisturizes your hair better than Garnier or a Pantene conditioner. The Garnier or Pantene conditioner goes away fast unlike the Aussie conditioner, which stays in your hair longer.
Bridget K.
Bridget K.
Jackson, NJ
3 years, 1 month ago
I find its a better product. pantene and garnier have a lot of wax in there product and it builds up on the hair.