BY AUSSIE #3 in Conditioner

Perfect for dry hair in need of hydration. It’s also great for all hair types.

• Moisturize
  • Strengthen
  • Soften

Give your thirsty hair a moist makeover. Made with Australian Aloe and Jojoba Oil, this moisturizing conditioner maximizes hydration to soften your silky mane.

Directions: Rub a dollop of moisturizing conditioner in between fingertips and massage through strands, root to tip. Rinse and go show off those hyper hydrated locks.

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice

Aussie® Mega Moist Conditioner
  • "It works wonders for my fine, straight hair and my son's curly hair...it's so nice to cut down on the number of bottles in the shower! " in 10 reviews
  • "It literally melts the tangles in my hair allowing me to run the brush through so easily, it leaves my hair soft and shiny, not to mention how great it smells." in 9 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to people who wash their hair frequently from every week to everyday because you may need to follow it up with a cleansing shampoo if you hair gets really dirty" in 8 reviews
  • "its inexpensive and smells great, but works better than other inexpensive brands. " in 7 reviews
  • "as I stated with the shampoo it conditions your hair very nicely and leaves it feeling very manageable, but it also leaves my hair feeling somewhat weighted down." in 6 reviews
Kara Y.
Winter Spgs, FL
Seriously the BEST conditioner for thick curly hair!!!
A few years ago I swore by my high end salon shampoo and conditioner. I felt that I was washing my money away, but my hair felt great so to me it was worth it. One vacation I accidentally left my high end conditioner at home (tragic I know). After contemplating foregoing conditioning my hair until I found a store that carried my brand, my husband finally convinced me to try his Aussie Moist conditioner for the duration of the trip.
The moment I tried it I fell in love. It left my hair feeling silky smooth (even in Florida weather) and had an AMAZING coconut smell. The price? Under 5 bucks. I traded in my salon hair conditioner for this AMAZING conditioner and have no regrets. This hair conditioner is simply the best. I definitely recommend everyone to put down your high end products and give this one a try! You won't regret it!
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like this stuff for when I co-wash my hair. However, I don't know how moisturized my hair is after I use it, a lot of people rave about this product and I don't know if it lived up to the hype for me. I have very curly hair, "S" curls that can sometimes coil at the end and it can get super dry. Its a pretty OK detangler, not the best I have used. The amount you get for the price you get is pretty great, and it lasted me a long time. When I was using it, I was using it pretty sporadically, maybe thats why I didn't see what everyone else saw with this product. When I finish with my other conditioners, I think I will purchase it again and see if my results are any better.
rachel r.
I absolutely loved the scent of this conditioner! However, i have very, very thick hair. When I applied the conditioner I let it sit on my hair while I finished my shower. When I rinsed it out of my hair, my hair felt rough and very very very tangled! I couldn't get my brush through it hardly so I had to apply my regular conditioner and rinse it out in order to soften my hair! That was the First & Last i ever used this aussie conditioner. If you have thin brittle hair this may be the product for you but for those with thick hair I'd advise an alternative! However I do love other aussie products but this conditioner just wasn't it for me.
Moesha G.
HOLY GRAIL 🚨 This conditioner is amazing. I was first introduced to the three minute miracle, which is amazing btw, so when I saw the huge container for this I had to get it. I use this to co wash and deep condition my hair. My hair feels clean and moisturizer after the co wash, then I leave it in and sit under a dryer for a while and omg. The results are amazing. My hair is shiny, moisturized, and smells great. My hair has grown so much since I've started using this product and I am so in love. I have low porosity, curly/kinky hair and it does a great job with my hair.
ec408e c.
I know that this conditioner is all the rage right now, but back in the day it wasn't that popular. I remember using it when it came in the twist bottom only, which is still does now. It used to smell heavily like grapes, but just recently I smelled it and the smell was cleaner and a lot lighter. I don't remember it being a holy grail conditioner that it's hyped up to be now, but I remember it worked just fine. I wouldn't hesitate to buy it again b/c it's hydrating and affordable. And maybe their formula has improved over the years, if everyone's talking about it now.
Jessica B.
Lexington, KY
This is a great conditioner for curly girls! (I finger comb a thin film into my hair after the shower and don't rinse it out!) It can be greasy and weigh the hair down if you leave too much in, but when you get it just right, the curls are nice and springy and look great for a couple of days. I love the pump bottle, I wish every conditioner came with a pump! This is a classic for curly girls and the chemicals aren't first on the ingredients list so that lends itself to not drying out the cuticles. Totally recommend it.
G G.
It's so hard to find a great, inexpensive and nourishing hair care product. Before I bought this product my hair not to mention my ends were totally fried. After I purchase the Aussie 3-Minute Miracle, I bought this Aussie Moist Conditioner. Personally I use them differently and of course I alternate. I use the Minute Mircale to defuse and the conditioner twice a week if I really need it. You can find it at any drug store and it's very inexpensive, highly recommend for people with dry hair and split ends!!!
Jasmine T.
Media, PA
This is a staple in my ever growing collection of conditioners. First of all, this conditioner provides tons of moisture, and as a curly/kinky girl that is paramount. I use it as a deep conditioner and detangling my hair is soooo much easier when I use this. It provides tons of slip without it leaving the hair feeling greasy, and it smells amazing too.
I can find this product at any drugstore for a reasonable price, which is always great because sometimes the budget doesn't allow for big splurges.
Caitlyn H.
Binghamton, NY
This is the only drug store conditioner I will use besides aveeno. I have damaged hair and this conditioner brings life back into my hair. It is very affordable. I usually buy the large containers with the pump. Depending on where you purchase this it can range anywhere from 2 to 4 dollars and the large ones can range from 6 to 8 dollars. I would recommend this product. If you do not want to spend the money on high end conditioner but you want to have moisture in your hair I recommend this.
Dina C.
Lima, OH
I got this conditioner by complete accident and I LOVE IT!!! My best friend borrowed my shower one day and swears by this stuff, so naturally, when she left it, I tried it. I have been reverse washing for a while now and this stuff takes the cake! I leave it on for about 5 minutes and then shampoo it out, my hair is shiny and light and full of volume! I'm super stoked its such a great value at Wal-Mart as well, because I will definitely be purchasing it in the future!
Heather L.
Philadelphia, TN
Who loves this product?
Shelia C.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product work with natural curl hair.
jennifer a.
Vallejo, CA
Do u like this ?
ms. johnson ..
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What makes this brand a good brand a lot of people suggested i try for my curly hair do you think it would be good?
Luz  B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this, but it's a little pricey. How well does this work? Is it worth it?