BY AUSSIE #9 in Conditioner

Perfect for dry hair in need of hydration. It’s also great for all hair types.

• Moisturize
  • Strengthen
  • Soften

Give your thirsty hair a moist makeover. Made with Australian Aloe and Jojoba Oil, this moisturizing conditioner maximizes hydration to soften your silky mane.

Directions: Rub a dollop of moisturizing conditioner in between fingertips and massage through strands, root to tip. Rinse and go show off those hyper hydrated locks.

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice

Aussie® Mega Moist Conditioner
  • "It works wonders for my fine, straight hair and my son's curly hair...it's so nice to cut down on the number of bottles in the shower! " in 10 reviews
  • "It literally melts the tangles in my hair allowing me to run the brush through so easily, it leaves my hair soft and shiny, not to mention how great it smells." in 9 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to people who wash their hair frequently from every week to everyday because you may need to follow it up with a cleansing shampoo if you hair gets really dirty" in 8 reviews
  • "its inexpensive and smells great, but works better than other inexpensive brands. " in 7 reviews
  • "as I stated with the shampoo it conditions your hair very nicely and leaves it feeling very manageable, but it also leaves my hair feeling somewhat weighted down." in 6 reviews
Briana H.
Hands down. One of thee best conditioners I’ve ever used! Not even going to lie, I’ve had my share of trying other products but none can compare to the slip this conditioner gives. When I tell you I spend 30-45 mins detangling alone, you’ll know the severity of how serious I am when I say this stuff is magic. Literally. And it actually conditions my hair unlike some brands that profess to do so and leave my hair feeling hard, dry, and lifeless.
When it comes to portioned sized amounts, although I have a lot of (thick) hair, I pour a pretty reasonable size and that does the trick. I don’t need to pour a lot and yet it still manages to work through my hair as if I did. Affordable? YES! Fragrance? I get compliments on how great my hair smells all.the.time.
Definitely recommended especially if you’re a naturalista like me who is always looking for cost efficient yet great quality products!
Cecille W.
I really like all Aussie Moist products because I feel like they make my hair feel so soft and conditioned after! This holds true for the conditioner as well as leave in conditioner. I use this with my head and shoulders shampoo and it works great. The regular size has lasted me a lonnggg time now and I'm honestly surprised because I use a lot of conditioner every time I wash my hair. I leave this on for about a minute in the shower and my hair is always easy to comb after I step out of the shower.

Can't say that I've seen a change in the dryness of the ends of my hair but I do enjoy the scent and the way my hair feels after I shower, so that's enough for me to keep repurchasing!
Ellen N.
My hair type is very strange, no cosmetic really know what to think of my hair or my daughter's hair as well, so I change products about every 3 months hoping one day to find something amazing, I'm giving 3 stars as I loved how my hair felt for first few days after using product, but after that my hair went right back to usual. This is a product that when on sale I buy for my girls and I may use off and on as it did not make my hair worse but really no improvement.
Nakirah P.
Hamilton, OH
If you want long lasting moisture, go for the Aussie moisture product line! It’s not oily, but leaves your hair with so much shine and moisture. It’s almost like my hair is being revived when I use these products! I have the hair pattern of 3A and it’s one of the only conditions to leave my hair curly and feeling like I just came from the salon! I honestly recommend this product if you have dry hair because it will seriously help!
Melissa P.
San Bruno, CA
One of the best drugstore conditioners on the market! Very very affordable, provides excellent moisture, smells amazing! What else can you ask for? I tend to apply this to my hair when I first step in the shower, put it in a bun and continue to shower as normal. I rinse it right before I'm ready to get out of the shower. My hair is always super soft and moisturized afterwards. Highly recommend.
Kaitlyn W.
I remember when I was younger my mother used this hairspray that smelled like cotton candy. I never really paid attention to the name but I always wanted to buy some but never did until I was in high school. The scent has changed which is a bummer but it holds great but leaves white chunks of dried hairspray when you wash it out after a day or two of being in your hair.
Joy N.
Although I generally prefer natural products the whole Aussie moist line is amazing! My hair feels drastically softer after using the leave in conditioner. The regular conditioners has the perfect amount of slippage to help detangle my super kinky curls. And no residue! Walgreens occasionally has BOGO deals on Aussie products so the deal is usually right. Love it!
Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
I love Aussie hair products. This conditioner leaves your hair silky, smooth and healthy looking. The wonderful Aussie signature scent smells so very good. You can buy them at any drugstore and the price is great.
Jasmine O.
Memphis, TN
As a 4c natural, I am always looking for a conditioner that has tons of slip. This right here is amazing. It always leaves my hair feeling moisturizer whether i do a cowashing or a deep conditioning treatment. Even if I just use it to help detangle in the shower, this conditioner works better than most (high end or drug store). Plus, it smells divine!
Shannon C.
This is a staple in my hair care routine. I faithfully use this conditioner in my deep condition and detangling process and the results have been amazing. I usually just leave it in for 3 minutes or so and then detangle and the difference can be felt right away. My hair was softer and more manageable after and the overall health of my hair was increased. This conditioner has played a key role in my natural hair journey and my hair and flourished and grown since I started using it. The condition is inexpensive and you don’t have to use much so you get great mileage out of the bottle. I recommend this product to people with dry hair that need a boost of hydration.
Heather L.
Philadelphia, TN
Who loves this product?
Shelia C.
Saint Louis, MO
Does this product work with natural curl hair.
jennifer a.
Vallejo, CA
Do u like this ?
ms. johnson ..
Atlanta, GA
What makes this brand a good brand a lot of people suggested i try for my curly hair do you think it would be good?
Luz  B.
I want to try this, but it's a little pricey. How well does this work? Is it worth it?