Aussie Mega Moist Conditioner
Give Your Thirsty Hair A Moist Makeover. Made With Australian Aloe And Jojoba Oil, This Moisturizing Conditioner Maximizes Hydration To Soften Your Silky Mane.
Directions: Rub A Dollop Of Moisturizing Conditioner In Between Fingertips And Massage Through Strands, Root To Tip. Rinse And Go Show Off Those Hyper Hydrated Locks.
Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Edta, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinonesee more...
Top Questions See all 192 Q&A
- "It works wonders for my fine, straight hair and my son's curly hair...it's so nice to cut down on the number of bottles in the shower! " in 10 reviews
- "It literally melts the tangles in my hair allowing me to run the brush through so easily, it leaves my hair soft and shiny, not to mention how great it smells." in 9 reviews
- "I would recommend this to people who wash their hair frequently from every week to everyday because you may need to follow it up with a cleansing shampoo if you hair gets really dirty" in 8 reviews
- "its inexpensive and smells great, but works better than other inexpensive brands. " in 7 reviews
- "as I stated with the shampoo it conditions your hair very nicely and leaves it feeling very manageable, but it also leaves my hair feeling somewhat weighted down." in 6 reviews
When it comes to portioned sized amounts, although I have a lot of (thick) hair, I pour a pretty reasonable size and that does the trick. I don’t need to pour a lot and yet it still manages to work through my hair as if I did. Affordable? YES! Fragrance? I get compliments on how great my hair smells all.the.time.
Definitely recommended especially if you’re a naturalista like me who is always looking for cost efficient yet great quality products!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos