BY AUSSIE #8 in Conditioner

Give Your Thirsty Hair A Moist Makeover. Made With Australian Aloe And Jojoba Oil, This Moisturizing Conditioner Maximizes Hydration To Soften Your Silky Mane.

Directions: Rub A Dollop Of Moisturizing Conditioner In Between Fingertips And Massage Through Strands, Root To Tip. Rinse And Go Show Off Those Hyper Hydrated Locks.

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Edta, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Aussie Mega Moist Conditioner
  • "It works wonders for my fine, straight hair and my son's curly hair...it's so nice to cut down on the number of bottles in the shower! " in 10 reviews
  • "It literally melts the tangles in my hair allowing me to run the brush through so easily, it leaves my hair soft and shiny, not to mention how great it smells." in 9 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to people who wash their hair frequently from every week to everyday because you may need to follow it up with a cleansing shampoo if you hair gets really dirty" in 8 reviews
  • "its inexpensive and smells great, but works better than other inexpensive brands. " in 7 reviews
  • "as I stated with the shampoo it conditions your hair very nicely and leaves it feeling very manageable, but it also leaves my hair feeling somewhat weighted down." in 6 reviews
Trisha L.
Germantown, MD
Review for: 29.2 OZ more...
This is my favorite and only conditioner I use for the past 2 years! I have long curly hair that tangles so easily. After every use my hair is very well moisturized, I can feel the slip in the conditioner and I have no issues detangling (I don’t need a detangling cream after conditioning with this!) this product is so affordable i think it’s $6 or $7 for this big bottle and as a curly girl I fly through conditioner. this last me a while and doesn’t put a dent in my wallet! I always recommend this conditioner to all my curly friends!
Littie G.
Canton, OH
Review for: 29.2 OZ, 13.5 OZ, 33.8 OZ, Other more...
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH AND IT WORKS SO GOOD AS A LEAVE IN AND HAS AMAZING SLIP BUT IT TRUELY HAS NO BENEFITS. THE REASON IT HAS SO MUCH SLIP IS BECAUSE ALL OF THE SILICONS IN IT. WHEN SILICON IS IN PRODUCTS IT JIST GOES RIGHT OVER YOUR HAIR AND DOESNT ALLOW ANY MOISTURE TO PENETRATE YOUR HAIR SO THE NAME OF THE PRODUCT IS POINTLESS CALLING IT AUSSIE "MOIST" WHEN TRULEY YOUR HAIR CANT EVEN OBSORB ANYTHING SO IN THE END YOUR HAIR WILL BE MORE DRY AND BRITTLE.
:( I wanted to like this and have been using it for YEARS. Aussie Mega Moist Conditioner
Ellen N.
My hair type is very strange, no cosmetic really know what to think of my hair or my daughter's hair as well, so I change products about every 3 months hoping one day to find something amazing, I'm giving 3 stars as I loved how my hair felt for first few days after using product, but after that my hair went right back to usual. This is a product that when on sale I buy for my girls and I may use off and on as it did not make my hair worse but really no improvement.
Nakirah P.
Hamilton, OH
If you want long lasting moisture, go for the Aussie moisture product line! It’s not oily, but leaves your hair with so much shine and moisture. It’s almost like my hair is being revived when I use these products! I have the hair pattern of 3A and it’s one of the only conditions to leave my hair curly and feeling like I just came from the salon! I honestly recommend this product if you have dry hair because it will seriously help!
Melissa P.
San Bruno, CA
One of the best drugstore conditioners on the market! Very very affordable, provides excellent moisture, smells amazing! What else can you ask for? I tend to apply this to my hair when I first step in the shower, put it in a bun and continue to shower as normal. I rinse it right before I'm ready to get out of the shower. My hair is always super soft and moisturized afterwards. Highly recommend.
Kaitlyn W.
I remember when I was younger my mother used this hairspray that smelled like cotton candy. I never really paid attention to the name but I always wanted to buy some but never did until I was in high school. The scent has changed which is a bummer but it holds great but leaves white chunks of dried hairspray when you wash it out after a day or two of being in your hair.
Hailey D.
Huntington
Review for: 13.5 OZ more...
I have always liked Aussie products. They are always affordable, and there are usually coupons out for their items. I have used this conditioner with color treated hair & it never faded my hair out. I really like the smell of this conditioner as well. Overall, it worked well with my hair, but my hair tended to look more on the greasy side the next day.
Jaymee P.
Ogden, UT
Absolutely would NOT recommend. However, it is one of the better drugstore conditioners. This one seems to actually penetrate the hair and moisturize it. Smells okay, formula is okay and value for the price is decent. I buy this for my husband and he never complains. If you're looking for a good drugstore hair care routine I recommend Hask Aragan Oil products.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Aussie hair products. This conditioner leaves your hair silky, smooth and healthy looking. The wonderful Aussie signature scent smells so very good. You can buy them at any drugstore and the price is great.
Jasmine O.
Memphis, TN
As a 4c natural, I am always looking for a conditioner that has tons of slip. This right here is amazing. It always leaves my hair feeling moisturizer whether i do a cowashing or a deep conditioning treatment. Even if I just use it to help detangle in the shower, this conditioner works better than most (high end or drug store). Plus, it smells divine!
Heather L.
Philadelphia, TN
Who loves this product?
Shelia C.
Saint Louis, MO
Does this product work with natural curl hair.
jennifer a.
Vallejo, CA
Do u like this ?
ms. johnson ..
Atlanta, GA
What makes this brand a good brand a lot of people suggested i try for my curly hair do you think it would be good?
Luz  B.
I want to try this, but it's a little pricey. How well does this work? Is it worth it?