BY AUSSIE #4 in Conditioner

Give Your Thirsty Hair A Moist Makeover. Made With Australian Aloe And Jojoba Oil, This Moisturizing Conditioner Maximizes Hydration To Soften Your Silky Mane.

Directions: Rub A Dollop Of Moisturizing Conditioner In Between Fingertips And Massage Through Strands, Root To Tip. Rinse And Go Show Off Those Hyper Hydrated Locks.

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Edta, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Aussie Mega Moist Conditioner
  • "It works wonders for my fine, straight hair and my son's curly hair...it's so nice to cut down on the number of bottles in the shower! " in 10 reviews
  • "It literally melts the tangles in my hair allowing me to run the brush through so easily, it leaves my hair soft and shiny, not to mention how great it smells." in 9 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to people who wash their hair frequently from every week to everyday because you may need to follow it up with a cleansing shampoo if you hair gets really dirty" in 8 reviews
  • "its inexpensive and smells great, but works better than other inexpensive brands. " in 7 reviews
  • "as I stated with the shampoo it conditions your hair very nicely and leaves it feeling very manageable, but it also leaves my hair feeling somewhat weighted down." in 6 reviews
Trisha L.
Germantown, MD
Review for: 29.2 OZ more...
This is my favorite and only conditioner I use for the past 2 years! I have long curly hair that tangles so easily. After every use my hair is very well moisturized, I can feel the slip in the conditioner and I have no issues detangling (I don’t need a detangling cream after conditioning with this!) this product is so affordable i think it’s $6 or $7 for this big bottle and as a curly girl I fly through conditioner. this last me a while and doesn’t put a dent in my wallet! I always recommend this conditioner to all my curly friends!
Littie G.
Canton, OH
Review for: 29.2 OZ, 13.5 OZ, 33.8 OZ, Other more...
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH AND IT WORKS SO GOOD AS A LEAVE IN AND HAS AMAZING SLIP BUT IT TRUELY HAS NO BENEFITS. THE REASON IT HAS SO MUCH SLIP IS BECAUSE ALL OF THE SILICONS IN IT. WHEN SILICON IS IN PRODUCTS IT JIST GOES RIGHT OVER YOUR HAIR AND DOESNT ALLOW ANY MOISTURE TO PENETRATE YOUR HAIR SO THE NAME OF THE PRODUCT IS POINTLESS CALLING IT AUSSIE "MOIST" WHEN TRULEY YOUR HAIR CANT EVEN OBSORB ANYTHING SO IN THE END YOUR HAIR WILL BE MORE DRY AND BRITTLE.
:( I wanted to like this and have been using it for YEARS. Aussie Mega Moist Conditioner
Ellen N.
My hair type is very strange, no cosmetic really know what to think of my hair or my daughter's hair as well, so I change products about every 3 months hoping one day to find something amazing, I'm giving 3 stars as I loved how my hair felt for first few days after using product, but after that my hair went right back to usual. This is a product that when on sale I buy for my girls and I may use off and on as it did not make my hair worse but really no improvement.
Yolanda M.
I love this product on my natural hair! I purchased it after watching a few YouTube videos. You get 29.2 fl oz for like $6.00. It smells divine, has great slip, and does a great job moisturizing. I used it to detangle, twisted my hair, and sat with a conditioning cap on my hair for about 45 minutes. When I rinsed my hair I left it twisted so that I wouldn't lose all of the product. By doing this, I'm beginning my loc method. A little bit goes a long way.
Kaitlyn W.
I remember when I was younger my mother used this hairspray that smelled like cotton candy. I never really paid attention to the name but I always wanted to buy some but never did until I was in high school. The scent has changed which is a bummer but it holds great but leaves white chunks of dried hairspray when you wash it out after a day or two of being in your hair.
Arielrose G.
Review for: 29.2 OZ more...
This condition has definitely given a lot more moisture to my curls! I love this as a regular leave in or using it as a condition because it doesn’t weigh my hair down and leaves my curls look defined and smelling amazing! Although I don’t like the shampoo because it dries out my curls and the conditioner makes it shrink. Overall it’s a good conditioner!
Jaymee P.
Ogden, UT
Absolutely would NOT recommend. However, it is one of the better drugstore conditioners. This one seems to actually penetrate the hair and moisturize it. Smells okay, formula is okay and value for the price is decent. I buy this for my husband and he never complains. If you're looking for a good drugstore hair care routine I recommend Hask Aragan Oil products.
KeKe J.
Dixons Mills, AL
Review for: 29.2 OZ, Other more...
I am mixed (Black an Indian) this product is good on my hair. Leaves it softer an hydrated , my friends also use this an they are not of color an they said that they love this product just as much as I do, my friend Jenna said this is all she use in the Summer( Also isn’t very pricey at all. It’s about 5$(plus tax) I get mine from Walmart, but you get that big jug for 5$ !!! Issa steal🤗
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Aussie hair products. This conditioner leaves your hair silky, smooth and healthy looking. The wonderful Aussie signature scent smells so very good. You can buy them at any drugstore and the price is great.
Lauren R.
Review for: 13.5 OZ more...
I love this conditioner, it has amazing slip and makes detangling my hair so easy. I have really dry and thick coily hair so I need a conditioner that's really moisturizing and helps to soften up my hair and this product does just that. If your looking for more of a natural product I wouldn't recommend this because it has silicons in it.
Heather L.
Philadelphia, TN
Who loves this product?
Shelia C.
Saint Louis, MO
Does this product work with natural curl hair.
jennifer a.
Vallejo, CA
Do u like this ?
ms. johnson ..
Atlanta, GA
What makes this brand a good brand a lot of people suggested i try for my curly hair do you think it would be good?
Luz  B.
I want to try this, but it's a little pricey. How well does this work? Is it worth it?