BY AUSSIE #15 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Perfect for dry hair in need of hydration. It’s also great for all hair types.

• Moisturize
• Strengthen
• Soften

Getting massively moisturized hair in minutes is easier than ever with Mega Moist 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner, with 3x the moisturizing power. Accented with Australian Aloe and Jojoba Oil, this 2-in-1 formula is a dream for getting clean, well-protected, hyper-hydrated hair.

Directions: Lather a dollop in your palms and massage into scalp. Rinse and go show off those hyper hydrated locks.

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33

• Been using Aussie for awhile and my hair is so dry. Have tried t...1 Answers
  • What type of hair would you recommend this for? Did you notice an...1 Answers
  • Is this stuff as good as everyone says it is 9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It smells wonderful and works great!" in 1 review
  • "I love the smell of it and it makes my hair clean and look good when I need to travel. " in 1 review
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
If your hair is dry I really think this would work great. I do have to use quite a bit to really get it clean.
marisa l.
Valrico fl
All 2 In 1 shampoos In my opinion don't really feel like they get the job 100% done, from a completely clean head and super soft hair after conditioning but this makes my hair feel super clean and super soft, great for traveling
Hannah H.
Boonville, NC
This stuff smells and works great. It left my hair nice and shiny with lots of volume. I highly recommend this. Plus you can buy it in many different stores at a decent price.
Miranda A.
Lewisburg, TN
Aussie is always one of my go to shampoo and conditioners and I must say it works great on all hair types . Recommend it
Jenna C.
West Seneca, NY
I love Aussie products but this shampoo I am not a fan it leaves my hair feeling thin dry and like and weird texture its smells great though but I'll never buy this one again
Adanely C.
I use with the shampoo and I see just a little repair in my hair. I was hope a really good change, the price is expensive.
Patricia J.
Fremont, IN
I normally don’t like 2 in 1 but this one works great! It just moisturizes my hair and this brand always makes my hair smooth and smell good
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
I love Aussie , one of my top natural have favorites . Now if you follow the curly girl hair routine you might not want it cause it have silicones in it. But I dont care it give all the slip I need
Lusero G.
Long Beach, CA
Very good products I use the shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair feeling clean and moisturized
Vickii S.
Brookline , MA
I used to love this product since it smelled great and was super cheap but discovered that it has an ingredient that if I used it too much, it would leave a waxy feel to it.
aptil t.
Shenandoah, VA
Is this stuff as good as everyone says it is
Paula H.
Dry Ridge, KY
Been using Aussie for awhile and my hair is so dry. Have tried the Moist but don't seem to get it to last in my hair for too long....any suggestions?
Bint A.
What type of hair would you recommend this for? Did you notice any irritation after using it? Did you see any results? Would you recommend this Aussie shampoo or the Aussie Miracle shampoo?