BY AUSSIE

Perfect for dry hair in need of hydration. It’s also great for all hair types.

• Moisturize
• Strengthen
• Soften

Getting massively moisturized hair in minutes is easier than ever with Mega Moist 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner, with 3x the moisturizing power. Accented with Australian Aloe and Jojoba Oil, this 2-in-1 formula is a dream for getting clean, well-protected, hyper-hydrated hair.

Directions: Lather a dollop in your palms and massage into scalp. Rinse and go show off those hyper hydrated locks.

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33

• Been using Aussie for awhile and my hair is so dry. Have...1 Answers
  • What type of hair would you recommend this for? Did you n...1 Answers
  • Is this stuff as good as everyone says it is 9 Answers
  • "It smells wonderful and works great!" in 1 review
  • "I love the smell of it and it makes my hair clean and look good when I need to travel. " in 1 review
Brittany B.
I like aussie products. They all smell insanely good enough to eat and they give a good clean feel to my hair and some hydration when it gets dry, but they dont do anything for my split ends.
Jbrea B.
Augusta, GA
Really good shampoo and conditioner. Has my hair moisturizing.. I have dry scalp and it works really good for me.. it lather really well.. I can compare this to shea moisture products and I would definitely buy this again
Ayla P.
I bleach the ends of my hair is to have a natural ombre look and because of that I'm always on the look out for a shampoo that doesn't leave my ends feeling Brittle however this shampoo didn't really do that much for me
Karlie B.
Reading, PA
This shampoo did a good job at keeping my hair moist and didn’t dry it out after the shower either. Some products make it feel great in the shower but once you’re out it’s a totally different story.. this one made my hair feel pretty great!
Susan U.
I love Aussie products they are the best! I bought this one for my daughter who is 9yrs old. It was easlier to get a 2in1 for her plus not take up much room in shower ledge. She loves this shampoo it really makes her hair less tangled and shines. plus it smells so good. She wont use anything else.
Leelo E.
Middletown, DE
This shampoo + conditioner leaves my hair feeling very soft and strong. The smell is incredible and lasts for a very long time. Although, the price for a tiny bottle is quite expensive.
Olivia J.
Richland, WA
I love this product do much it gives me life it has so much slip is very inexpensive and is a bang for its buck it leaves hair feeling soft and like a nice warm blanket would definitely buy again and would recommend
Oshianna C.
Arlington, TX
Aussie gives my hair hydration and gives my curls a bounce! Every time I use Aussie my curls are more in tacked throughout my long days and it smells so so so good. I'm super satisfied with the Aussie brand
Amanda s.
Gold River , CA
Currently in the shower ! This stuff is the BEST bang for you buck! It's amazing
Always smells great.. leaves my hair feeling like silk! I have bought this soo many times !songood tommy hair & my kids hair !
Andrea D.
I love this 2 in 1 this is my go to product. It does what it says it does put moisture back in my hair. It lather great! It does about the same but it smells great! I will definitely be buying this again!!
aptil t.
Shenandoah, VA
Is this stuff as good as everyone says it is
Paula H.
Dry Ridge, KY
Been using Aussie for awhile and my hair is so dry. Have tried the Moist but don't seem to get it to last in my hair for too long....any suggestions?
Bint A.
What type of hair would you recommend this for? Did you notice any irritation after using it? Did you see any results? Would you recommend this Aussie shampoo or the Aussie Miracle shampoo?

Walmart