BY AUSSIE #15 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Perfect for dry hair in need of hydration. It’s also great for all hair types.

• Moisturize
• Strengthen
• Soften

Getting massively moisturized hair in minutes is easier than ever with Mega Moist 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner, with 3x the moisturizing power. Accented with Australian Aloe and Jojoba Oil, this 2-in-1 formula is a dream for getting clean, well-protected, hyper-hydrated hair.

Directions: Lather a dollop in your palms and massage into scalp. Rinse and go show off those hyper hydrated locks.

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33

• Been using Aussie for awhile and my hair is so dry. Have tried t...1 Answers
  • What type of hair would you recommend this for? Did you notice an...1 Answers
  • Is this stuff as good as everyone says it is 9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It smells wonderful and works great!" in 1 review
  • "I love the smell of it and it makes my hair clean and look good when I need to travel. " in 1 review
Janely💆🏽💖 D.
Kissimmee, FL
Aussie Mega moist 2-in-one shampoo gives me a very squeaky clean feeling with out stripping my curls dry. I love the amount of slip this product has along with it's amazing smell. I would recommend this product to any naturalista trying to clean, and condition their hair as well!
Kayla W.
Taberg
This is the only type of conditioner that I use on my hair! I've gone through SO many different hair products and this is the only one I've found that doesn't make my hair look and/or feel greasy.

The price kind of confused me because this product is far from expensive. However, it makes my hair feel like it's a salon quality. I love it!
Michele L.
Dillon, SC
I usually use a 2 in 1 on vacation and grabbed this one this year. To be honest I was a little disappointed. It weighed my hair down pretty badly and the smell was kind of chemically. I would probably skip this one for next time and try something else. It wasn't bad.. just not great.
Shanedria G.
I love 2 in 1 products. It saves so much time especially when I am in a rush. It's one of the best smelling products out there. It definitely leaves my dry hair moisturized. If you're suffering from a dry scalp definitely purchase this product you'll be highly satisfied.
16💫 H.
Hope mills
I personally don't live 2+1 shampoo and conditioners , but this one is good it leaves your hair feeling mousiturized and feeling clean and if your in a rush and need just a one step wash & conditioner this is perfect for you I would recommend this for anyone looking. For that
Nicole W.
I was hopeful for this to work better for my hair. It lathers well but I did not get the same outcome as using the two separate shampoo/conditioners. Compared to others though it works a lot better. I probably would by again for vacations/trips where I want to pack lightly.
Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
This shampoo and conditioner combo is amazing! Not only is the price great but the product is great! It has a nice lather and has amazing slip! I was able to easily detangle my hair using this in the shower! If you have not tried this product line yet you are missing out!
Valerie E.
This has always been one of my favorite go-to's. The smell is great and lasts long! I usually buy this in the big bottles with pumps, but a little goes a long way. I usually grab it while I'm in Target, along with the Aussie hairspray which I've been using forever.
Amber B.
This makes my hair feel so soft and silky! It maintains the bounce and volume needed.  I love this! The only down is its a bit expensive for me but that isnt their fault, thats my jobs haha I would keep buying it over and over if I could! I would recommend.
Brooke K.
Burke, VA
I was buying this for the kids.  I don't think it works well in Their hair as they have a mix of European/Asian hair.  It actually made their hair a little drier than normal.  enough for me to notice.  The price is pretty reasonable though and I always see specials
aptil t.
Shenandoah, VA
Is this stuff as good as everyone says it is
Paula H.
Dry Ridge, KY
Been using Aussie for awhile and my hair is so dry. Have tried the Moist but don't seem to get it to last in my hair for too long....any suggestions?
Bint A.
What type of hair would you recommend this for? Did you notice any irritation after using it? Did you see any results? Would you recommend this Aussie shampoo or the Aussie Miracle shampoo?