BY AUSSIE #12 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Perfect for dry hair in need of hydration. It’s also great for all hair types.

• Moisturize
• Strengthen
• Soften

Getting massively moisturized hair in minutes is easier than ever with Mega Moist 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner, with 3x the moisturizing power. Accented with Australian Aloe and Jojoba Oil, this 2-in-1 formula is a dream for getting clean, well-protected, hyper-hydrated hair.

Directions: Lather a dollop in your palms and massage into scalp. Rinse and go show off those hyper hydrated locks.

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33

• Been using Aussie for awhile and my hair is so dry. Have tried t...1 Answers
  • What type of hair would you recommend this for? Did you notice an...1 Answers
  • Is this stuff as good as everyone says it is 9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It smells wonderful and works great!" in 1 review
  • "I love the smell of it and it makes my hair clean and look good when I need to travel. " in 1 review
Elaine T.
Indianapolis, IN
  Aussie Mega Moist 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner  makes my life easier and it's super affordable. I love that I don't have to mess with both shampoo and conditioner separately, and also, this is really all I need to keep my hair looking and feeling healthy and smooth. I straighten my hair almost daily, and I feel better knowing that I am using a product that is helping my hair not be so damaged!
Megin B.
For about two years this was my go-to hair wash/conditioner. This product did an excellent job of keeping my hair silky smooth and moisturized, but I did notice after about a day my hair would start to get oily near the scalp. While I absolutely loved the way my hair felt during the day after a shower, I probably wouldn’t recommend this product to someone prone to oily hair.
Ashley W.
Battle Creek, MI
I personally don't agree with conditioner and shampoo being two in one but I will say that it does thoroughly clean my hair. But not all the time do I want to shampoo my hair, sometimes it just needs a CO wash not shampoo. I feel like this product is more for on the go, like if I need to wash and condition my hair at the same time for a shortened wash day. But I wouldn't use this product all the time
Elinida S.
Norfolk, VA
Any and every natural should try the stuff oh my gosh to Aussie moist product line really does what it says in moisture hair hydrated and keep it feeling so curly and juicy... I always buy this one as well as the deep conditioner anytime I need to get some extra moisture to my hair.
Jordann L.
It's in the name. This really keeps your hair moist and feeling clean for a long time. The smell is around and sticks around. The lather is really nice and thick. The price is great and the bottle is huge so you don't have to worry about running out anytime soon.
Mary Y.
Jackson Hts, NY
If you tend to have frizzy hair, and have these short baby hairs around... I recommend this product. The mega moist shampoo definitely helps out with the dryness of your hair, especially if you straighten or blowdry. I'm a huge fan of aussie and their miracle conditioners.
Ashley V.
Guttenberg, NJ
This is my go to product when I want to wear my curls! The product is doesn’t dry out my curly hair and does not make it feel heavy like other cheap alternatives do. I am always ready to try out different Aussie products to style my curls!
Danielle B.
I love Aussie products! Another product that my mother always used and the scent brings back memories of childhood. The Moisture line is the best right along with the Freeze hair styling products. Hair feels moisturized and clean.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
You can’t really go wrong with any Aussie products. Having a shampoo that’s also a conditioner just makes it even sweeter. It smells great, feels great and leaves your looking great. I recommend anything by the Aussie brand.
Taylor c.
Attica, NY
Aussie is my favourite brand for shampoos and conditioners! Most hydrating (without feeling oily), best smelling (with the longest lasting scent), and does the greatest smoothing job. I highly, highly recommend Aussie for anyone!
aptil t.
Shenandoah, VA
Is this stuff as good as everyone says it is
Paula H.
Dry Ridge, KY
Been using Aussie for awhile and my hair is so dry. Have tried the Moist but don't seem to get it to last in my hair for too long....any suggestions?
Bint A.
What type of hair would you recommend this for? Did you notice any irritation after using it? Did you see any results? Would you recommend this Aussie shampoo or the Aussie Miracle shampoo?