BY AUSSIE #2 in Hairspray

Aussie Mega Hairspray Gives A Flexible Hold That Won't Leave Your Hair Stiff Or Flaky. Now With Uv Protection For Hair That Helps Protect Hair's Protein To Help Preserve Strength. Your Locks Will Stay Touchable, Smooth And Free To Move. Formulated With Jojoba, This Hairspray Holds Your Style Without Holding You Back. It’s The Winner Of Numerous Beauty Awards Including Seventeen Magazine’s “best Hairspray” Besties Award In 2013.

Directions: Style Hair As Desired And Spray Product 8 To 10 Inches Away From The Scalp, Covering All Strands. Give Yourself A Final Look And Head Out With Flexible Style.

Water, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat, Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance, Peg-8 Dimethicone, Acetamide Mea, Ammonium Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

• Aussie Mega Hairspray Does anyone else love the smell of this Ha...3 Answers
  • Love it 😍👏👏👏 muito bom1 Answers
  • Is this better then Sauve or Garnier?5 Answers
Aussie Mega Hairspray
  • "Aussie smells great its almost like a perfume for the hair that you want .IT'S great for any hair style and Aussie will help you up due or down due from spirals and curls to flat iron or just natural ." in 11 reviews
  • "aussie is the only hairspray that I love, because it smells good & actually work unlike other hairsprays it doesn't smell the greatest, so after you shower then you go to get ready & you do your hair & spray it with Aussie hairspray it smells amazing." in 8 reviews
  • "this is the only one that works great on my bangs!i have really stubborn hair and it and it works great keeps it in place" in 8 reviews
  • "The flexible hold will give your volume and free flowing hair while still holding your hairstyle together." in 5 reviews
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I used to love this hairspray simply because my grandma wore it and it made me feel comforted. However, after using hair spray that actually does it job & doesn’t make my hair feel gross - I wonder how my grandma ever enjoyed using this!

This hairspray makes your hair SO hard, sticky, & crunchy. After you spray this, you might as well consider your hair done for the day because no matter how much you try, you won’t be able to brush it out. This hairspray makes your hair completely unmanageable.

This hair spray also doesn’t help hold your style, as far as curls go. I have naturally straight hair, but when I use this, it weighs it down and my hair is flat within the hour. There is nothing worse than unstyled hair covered in hairspray.
Stephanie B.
Review for: 14 OZ more...
This product has an extreme grape smell. It smells like fake grape / grape medicine so strongly, I can't believe it isn't advertised anywhere on the can. It's a very powerful smell that does not fade throughout the day. However, whether or not that's a bad thing depends on the person. For me, I don't love it because I would rather people smell my "adult" perfume than this "kid" grape smell all day so I don't reach for this hairspray that often. However, it is one of the few minimum hold hairsprays that I can even find. I can never find a "1" hold hairspray in stores usually so I jumped at this one and it is really useful for those days that don't require hold but you want to tame frizz, add a little shine, and just make your hair a little more put together. Overall, if you like grape smell, you'll like this hairspray.
marisa l.
Valrico fl
LISTEN UPPPP! hands down the BEST hairspray I've ever used , my grandmother would always use this when i was little and I remember everytime shed spray it , itd smell like lollipops and I would beg for her to let me use some, now this is the only hairspray I use. without the memorys along with this hairspray I love this hairspray so much. Most others leave my hair so so hard after I spray some and this hairspray only gets hard if you add a few layers. My absolute fave
Sydnee G.
Review for: 14 OZ more...
This product is a very strong hairspray. The issue I ran into with it was how hard and crunchy my hair became when I had barely sprayed at all. I think in attempts to be mega hold, it locks hard onto hair but doesn’t lock it into position. It just makes it hard. If you use a lot of it, it will hold your hair for a while, but then is super hard to dry and wash it out and detangle. Overall, it’s a hairspray that is a pretty decent price. Then megahold mainly just made my hair really hard, but it’s workable with patience.
Rori L.
OGDEN, UT
Review for: 14 OZ, Flexible Hold more...
pros: smells amazing, the packaging on this is cute, and it has it go tos in the store because of that.
cons: makes hair hard and doesn't let you move it after! ( some say that is the point of hair spray so there you go)  you cant even brush it to make look good and it even out. i would rather use  Paul Mitchell Super Clean Extra Hairspray, 10 oz
Kaitlyn W.
Montgomery, AL
Review for: Flexible Hold more...
I really like this hairspray. It smells nice and keeps my hairstyle in place without turning my head into a helmet. The hold is definitely flexible, so this is not for you if you need heavy duty hold. I like being able to brush out the hairspray if I want to change styles. It's not expensive and a can lasts me forever. Highly recommend.
Danielle N.
Review for: 14 OZ more...
I am not so fond of this specific Aussie product. It smells very good but it makes my hair crunchy and flakey. I spray my hair with a few sprays of it and it automatically gets crunchy and I hate that feeling. Then if i try to put my fingers through my curls it doesnt work because they are so stiff and they become ruined :(
Samantha H.
Pittsburg, KS
Review for: 14 OZ more...
I’ve used this hairspray exclusively for years. I love the smell and the amount of hold it gives. I have very thin and fine hair and this hairspray gives me great hold without weighing my hair down or making it feel “crispy.” The price is great too and you don’t have to go to a specialty store to get it.
Annette P.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: 14 OZ more...
This is a great hairspray to use. It has a grape scent in my opinion. I like the scent, but my 10 year old hates it.
I have wavy hair and use this to hold my wave. Anytime I use this I always use a diffuser otherwise my hair will feel stiff and look wet, which is not a look I'm trying to go for.
I've been using this hairspray for over a year now and really like it.
My only recommendation would be to use a little as it does have a strong hold and use a diffuser or blow dryer to get rid of the "stiff" feel.
Retails for $2.99-$4.99 depending on size
I would recommend this.
francisca o.
San Diego, CA
Review for: 14 OZ, Flexible Hold more...
I love Aussie hair sprays. They've been my favorite since high school. It doesn't leave as much white flakes as others do. I love the smell. It's kind of loke a perfume that you put on your hair. I've tried different ones by they disappoint me. I'll stick to aussie for now.
LORI S.
Does hair have sticky, hard feeling after application?
jennifer b.
Bronx, NY
I just got this in my beauty box does it hold good
Tonia P.
Morgantown , Ky
Does this have a good hold?
Jocelyn D.
Atlanta, GA
Is this better then Sauve or Garnier?
Sojila P.
I have been looking for a good hairspray .i want it should be not stick on my hair can any one help me how does it work ?