BY AUSSIE #9 in Hairspray

Aussie Mega Hairspray Gives A Flexible Hold That Won't Leave Your Hair Stiff Or Flaky. Now With Uv Protection For Hair That Helps Protect Hair's Protein To Help Preserve Strength. Your Locks Will Stay Touchable, Smooth And Free To Move. Formulated With Jojoba, This Hairspray Holds Your Style Without Holding You Back. It’s The Winner Of Numerous Beauty Awards Including Seventeen Magazine’s “best Hairspray” Besties Award In 2013.

Directions: Style Hair As Desired And Spray Product 8 To 10 Inches Away From The Scalp, Covering All Strands. Give Yourself A Final Look And Head Out With Flexible Style.

Water, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat, Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance, Peg-8 Dimethicone, Acetamide Mea, Ammonium Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

• Aussie Mega Hairspray Does anyone else love the smell of...4 Answers
  • Love it 😍👏👏👏 muito bom1 Answers
  • Is this better then Sauve or Garnier?5 Answers
Aussie Mega Hairspray
  • "Aussie smells great its almost like a perfume for the hair that you want .IT'S great for any hair style and Aussie will help you up due or down due from spirals and curls to flat iron or just natural ." in 11 reviews
  • "this is the only one that works great on my bangs!i have really stubborn hair and it and it works great keeps it in place" in 8 reviews
  • "aussie is the only hairspray that I love, because it smells good & actually work unlike other hairsprays it doesn't smell the greatest, so after you shower then you go to get ready & you do your hair & spray it with Aussie hairspray it smells amazing." in 8 reviews
  • "The flexible hold will give your volume and free flowing hair while still holding your hairstyle together." in 5 reviews
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I used to love this hairspray simply because my grandma wore it and it made me feel comforted. However, after using hair spray that actually does it job & doesn’t make my hair feel gross - I wonder how my grandma ever enjoyed using this!

This hairspray makes your hair SO hard, sticky, & crunchy. After you spray this, you might as well consider your hair done for the day because no matter how much you try, you won’t be able to brush it out. This hairspray makes your hair completely unmanageable.

This hair spray also doesn’t help hold your style, as far as curls go. I have naturally straight hair, but when I use this, it weighs it down and my hair is flat within the hour. There is nothing worse than unstyled hair covered in hairspray.
Stephanie B.
This product has an extreme grape smell. It smells like fake grape / grape medicine so strongly, I can't believe it isn't advertised anywhere on the can. It's a very powerful smell that does not fade throughout the day. However, whether or not that's a bad thing depends on the person. For me, I don't love it because I would rather people smell my "adult" perfume than this "kid" grape smell all day so I don't reach for this hairspray that often. However, it is one of the few minimum hold hairsprays that I can even find. I can never find a "1" hold hairspray in stores usually so I jumped at this one and it is really useful for those days that don't require hold but you want to tame frizz, add a little shine, and just make your hair a little more put together. Overall, if you like grape smell, you'll like this hairspray.
Kaylee W.
Williamsburg , KY
Aussie is my favorite brand of hair spray! Smells very good and is very well priced. My hair is wavy so I straighten it and spray it to keep the frizz down. It has a very nice hold and I do recommend using if you need something for a simple hold. They have many different levels of style holding. If you plan on doing something big with your hair get the higher holding hairspray! Aussie Mega Hairspray
AnnaGrace F.
United States
Have used this rod it for a long time and it’s still my favorite hairspray ever!! I don’t know what I would use without this!! I find that it keeps my hair in place all day long ,but doesn’t leave my hair so stiff!! Highly recommend this product!!
Kaitlyn W.
Montgomery, AL
I really like this hairspray. It smells nice and keeps my hairstyle in place without turning my head into a helmet. The hold is definitely flexible, so this is not for you if you need heavy duty hold. I like being able to brush out the hairspray if I want to change styles. It's not expensive and a can lasts me forever. Highly recommend.
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
First things first - this can is huge! You definitely get your money’s worth this this much product. The hold of the hair spray is light but keeps my hair in place without feeling stiff. The smell is just okay - it just has the scent of any of hair spray. What I really don’t like about this product is the insane build up on my hair. I’ve used dozens of hair sprays and the build up for this one is the worst - I feel like I have to wash my hair after one use, and since I only wash my hair twice a week this is problematic. I will continue to use this product because it does work, but after this bottle is used up, which honestly might take a year, I probably will want to try something else.
Crystas C.
nacogdoches
Best hairspray hands down. I have tried other hairsprays in the past and the cans in the beginning and causing a huge mess. This is the only one that I have found that does not cause a mess and it actually has a good smell and doesn’t smell like beer. Yes I said it!! every single high end hairspray I have found smells like beer 🍻 lol
danielle s.
I am not so fond of this specific Aussie product. It smells very good but it makes my hair crunchy and flakey. I spray my hair with a few sprays of it and it automatically gets crunchy and I hate that feeling. Then if i try to put my fingers through my curls it doesnt work because they are so stiff and they become ruined :(
Jessica H.
New York
As with all Aussie products, this one has a nice fragrant smell that draws you in. I smell it throughout the day after applying this product so I’m glad it’s a smell that’s pleasant. I’ve found that a little goes a long way with this product so start by applying a little and then slowly applying more if necessary!
Samantha H.
Pittsburg, KS
I’ve used this hairspray exclusively for years. I love the smell and the amount of hold it gives. I have very thin and fine hair and this hairspray gives me great hold without weighing my hair down or making it feel “crispy.” The price is great too and you don’t have to go to a specialty store to get it.
LORI S.
Does hair have sticky, hard feeling after application?
jennifer b.
Bronx, NY
I just got this in my beauty box does it hold good
Tonia P.
Morgantown , KY
Does this have a good hold?
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Is this better then Sauve or Garnier?
Sojila P.
I have been looking for a good hairspray .i want it should be not stick on my hair can any one help me how does it work ?

Target