BY AUSSIE #29 in Hair Gel

Perfect For Boho Beach Waves, Get A Sleek, Smooth Look Without The Sticky Residue. With An Added Touch Of Jojoba, Our Mega Gel Will Give Your Hair An All-over Smooth Look With A Hold That Can Stand Up To Whatever Comes Your Way.

Directions: Rub Into Fingertips And Distribute Evenly Throughout Wet Hair Then Get Ready For Some Serious Style Power.

Water/Eau, Laureth-23, Pvp, Carbomer, Benzyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Polyquaternium-4, Dmdm Hydantoin, Fragrance/Parfum, Disodium Edta, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil.

• Does it weigh hair down, or is it quite light?!?1 Answers
  • My hair has always been frizzy and I've been trying and t...1 Answers
  • Does this product make your hair greasy? A few other anti...1 Answers
Aussie Mega Gel
  • "This product works well but you have to be careful not to squeeze out a lot in your hair or it will make it look and feel greasy " in 2 reviews
  • "I agree with others, if you use a lot it may get a bit greasy but smells really good and the hair looks healthy." in 1 review
  • "I like it for the rest of my hair because it adds texture and makes it easier to look naturally curly but it's not much help for my baby hairs around my face. " in 1 review
  • "I am Aussie number one fan..lol This works very well on my frizzing hair and I use their shampoo and conditioner and the deep conditioner all the time..." in 1 review
  • "I liked the idea of no frizz because I ALWAYS get fly-aways and frizzy hair after I put hairspray in, I thought this would help but it doesn't." in 1 review
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
WHOA! I am shocked at how great this product worked for me....ok...i've been using Got2Be in order to create waves/curls for yrs on my hair but that product did not match the curling power i had like Aussie! And Aussie is waaay cheaper than Got2Be....i got this in "firm hold" and i like the way it doesnt feel sticky on my hands or hair......i will stick to this from now on for my days im too lazy to blowdry-straighten my hair!! What i do is after i get out of the shower and ring out all the excess water on my hair, i apply 2 quarter size amounts (my hair is long) and distribute the product evenly while "scrunching" my hair...i leave it out to air dry (and much quicker if i have my ceiling fan on) then Voila! Curly/Wavy/Sexy hair!!!!
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
I like most Aussie products, I think they have their own unique smell, not too strong or unpleasant. The consistency is very thick and a little goes a long way, but it leaves your hands sooo sticky, and if your hair isn’t wet the sticky hands create frizz in the curls (my top layer of hair dries faster clearly and always seems to frizz unless I dampen it again) so I usually just use this when I do updo’s in the summer time to get rid of fly aways since it’s for humidity anyways and I definitely feel like I can tell a difference between this kind and just the regular Aussie gels. For me this is a must in the summer! Whether you’re swimming or in the wind it helps keep my hair in tact and it’s like five bucks, can’t beat it
Danielle L.
Zaleski, OH
Aussie Mega Gel Its a strong gel that lets you dfine and scult your hair in the style you choose. If im going to be going out and theres heat, wind or sweating from dancing or such i like to use stronger longer lasting hair products and this is one of them. Helps you keep your hairstyle on point and holds up the volume, and strong bouncy big wavy curls.
Debbie H.
Santa Ana, CA
I use this gel on my kids . They have very thin hair like myself so their hair can get very frizzy throughout the day . I love this get because it does not leave a white residue even after hours of wear. It’s very affordable and the scent is amazing ! The texture of this get is thick but not like a glue thick . It’s more in between jelly and goo! I really love it !
Danielle L.
Crestview , FL
I used to used to use it every day to keep my hair in regs and it definitely did the job. It doesn’t really have a unique smell and the price is reasonable. However, my hair feels dryer in Texas than what I’m used to and I felt like the gel dried it out even more though I feel like all gels do that so I wouldn’t blame Aussie.
Tiffany A.
Dubuque, IA
Not a bad gel if you dont need all day perfect slicked back coverage. Washed out easily. Smells great. Not great for keeping your hair in a Perfect military bun for 12 houra
Theresa F.
Austin, TX
I love the scent of this gel! The days I wear my hair curly I use this gel to help my curls stay put! It days doesn't feel sticky and keeps my style going all day!
Marayah V.
Antioch, CA
During the raining seasons I like to scrunch my hair and I use this all the time for it! Love the smell and love how it curls my hair. I don’t have to use much, a little goes a long way with this stuff. It’s affordable and it really gives my hair a pretty , natural, curly look :)
Chelsea A.
New Tazewell, TN
Kept my hair soft and not heavy like some frizz productsi put in my hair ! Very light and long lasting, i would recommend to someone with long, thick, frizzy hair like myself lol ! Not bad on the wallet either! Definitely worth the money !
Kimberly J.
Centreville, AL
I use this hair gel in my daughter’s hair when I want her hair to stay out and frizz free! The Aussie brand is a hair staple in our home because the price is awesome and works great! It smells great and works absolutely wonderfully!
Nicole P.
Rossville, GA
Does it work without making hair oily?
Rebecca G.
Fresno, CA
Does this product work?
Karen V.
Wood Dale, IL
My hair has always been frizzy and I've been trying and trying to help with it. I want to make sure it works before I buy it's. Has anyone used this successfully?
Kennedy G.
Does this product make your hair greasy? A few other anti-frizz products I've tried have done that.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Does it weigh hair down, or is it quite light?!?

back