BY AUSSIE

Taira X.
I love the shampoo + conditioner when bathing kids. It's nice to have a scent that gets the kids excited for bath time.
Alma A.
Grand Forks, ND
It's not bad. I prefer to use aussie only for styling products for I use tresemme for hair cleaning and conditioning.
Marissa S.
W Hollywood, CA
Shampoo is so great! Great for someone on a budget but still wants a shampoo with a nice finish for soft hair
joni g.
Adams County, OH
Love this shampoo for my niece she has long hair and I can brush it easier when I use this ..and smells great
Jessica S.
Johnstown, PA
My daughter loves getting her hair washed and this smells really nice too. 2 in 1 is convenient for mom!
Belbeth A.
19822 brookhurst st apt #2E Huntington Beach CA 92646
I love how this makes your hair smell and how it comes with 2 things like the shampoo and conditioner
Titilayo O.
Salinas, CA
Theses two in one shampoo and conditioner is my favorite go-to hair product, it leaves my hair soft.
Laressa G.
Russellville, AL
Son love it and not to high so he uses it as much as possible and can buy at Walmart has a good smell
Rachel K.
Dallas, TX
Use for the kids. They cried that it burned there eyes, and that they didn't want to use it again.
candi W.
Blasdell, NY
My son loves this two in one conditioner. He loves the scent and even the cartoons on the bottle