Aussie Land Barrier Reef Shampoo + Conditioner Tropical Fruit Punch uploaded by Eliana A.

BY AUSSIE

Celest S.
This is actually the first time I've used any Aussie product- period. I thought it was more expensive and I could buy something that was cheaper and would do the same thing. Not entirely so! I read other reviews online and even Aussie recommended "Cleanse and Mend' for my drying, spilt end hair for me! I came home with this bottle instead by accident, but realized upon further looking, that this is actually the exact SAME product but renamed "Confidently Clean" instead. So to those unable to find that line? It's THIS ONE! The price was fantastic- of course, cheaper than anywhere else. I could smell it through the bottle! It's refreshing- tropical, a little fruity, a little flowery at the same time and I can surprisingly smell it even after my hair has dried. Many shampoos aren't like that. It boasts ingredients from Australia and it doesn't seem to have harsh sulfates like other shampoos do. It says it will eventually heal and seal split ends. I have yet to use it so long. But the feel is amazing- I have thick, curly, frizzy hair prone to damage and I think it might need a few more washes to actually "transform", but it feels different already. I would highly recommend this- especially with the conditioner! Great value and so far, absolutely amazing product. I'm never going back to anything else!
Amber N.
My son likes this. It's easy for him and tear free. He also likes the smell  and it does  get the dirt from a 9yr. boy out. I would  say it could  use more conditioner to make  hair softer
LeIshea M.
Rosamond, CA
My girls love this! The pictures are entertaining and the smell makes them smile! They have natural (unprocessed) hair and Aussie a drs the extra help to control their sometimes unmanaged mane! It's great to see a small breeze blow through and they get a whiff of their hair and the smiles that follow! It makes them feel like big girls because they love my aussie!
Valerie E.
By chance, I found this item at a store and just loved the outside look of the product and the smell was so fruity. When my daughter used it, she absolutely loved that her hair smelled good and she commented on how cute the kangeroo was! Great product!
Jene T.
San Antonio, TX
I used this shampoo on my oldest son's hair he is biracial (blk+white) and has dirty blonde big soft curls. This smells great and makes detangling a snap without needing to use 3-4 extra products. It gets his hair clean without stripping it of moisture!
Sierra L.
Okanogan, WA
The fact that this is a two in one product is a huge bonus. My son despises having his hair washed but with this instead of two steps there is only one! We both love the smell of this and will continue to use it on a regular basis.
nini o.
Deltona, FL
My kids love the smell of this product. It is very affordable and one can always find coupons to save some money on it as well. I trully love it because of the two in one. Less mess after kids are done
Kayla G.
Roseville, OH
Not only does it smell great, but it leaves my sons skin very soft. he loves this product and loves the kangaroo on the front too! we sing the kangaroo song every night at bath time :)
Kristle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
My niece loves this shampoo!! She has super thick, naturally curly hair. This shampoo plus conditioner combo helps when I have to brush out her hair. No tang,Es equals zero tears.
karyn S.
Love this shampoo. . actually leaves your hair feeling clean and refreshed without weighing it down. nothing beats a good hair day, and this shampoo makes a great start!
Maddie T.
Is this appropriate for kids?
Maddie T.
Where can I get this product?
Athina M.
Charlestown, RI
Does this leave your child's hair feeling greasy because it's a shampoo and conditioner combo?
Maddie T.
How much is this product?