BY AUSSIE

Great for all hair types, particularly knotty and greasy manes.

• Clean
• Moisturize
• Smooth

• Has any of your kids complained about it in their eyes? 3 Answers
  • Is for babies or only kids and adults?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "This is a great shampoo, my oldest has thick curly hair & this gets it well cleaned & conditions nicely." in 2 reviews
  • "My children love the smell and it works great with their naturally curly hair." in 1 review
  • "Like that it's also tear free just in case." in 1 review
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I use this for my toddler and my 9 yr old uses it as well. Their products all smell so good!! He has a crew cut but my toddler has long curly hair and it's the only thing besides adult shampoos and conditioners that helps her hair. It's super fine and silky but the back is always dry and frizzy and this helps tame it. Both of them have nice healthy skin so it's body wash properties are great as well!
Natasha R.
My kids love the sectional so pretty and good they absolutely adore the smell and I love the fact that I can use it in their bathtub as a little bit of a bubble bath and I could wash them with a little fun with it and I can even do their hair with it so I had so many great uses the price is affordable and the smell was very sweet just like strawberry jam
Jessica G.
Hollister
My kids love it. They love the way it smells and it leaves them nice and clean. It's not to hard on your pocket either. Great product for the kiddos. I would recommend this to anyone who has kiddos and it's a 2 in 1.
Terri M.
Grant, AL
I have purchased and used every Aussie product available for my hair and they do decent with this uncontrollable mess of mine, but I guess the kids line is my favorite for my smaller kids and grands! Thank you!!
Shikina H.
First of all this smells wonderful! My daughter loves for me to buy this for her. I like that it make her hair soft and compared to the other products she loves this the best. We are very satisfied with this .
Andrea O.
Spartanburg
Loved the way the shampoo smelled, made my girls hair shiny soft. Had a really nice lather and was easy to rinse. The effect to the shampoo didn’t last as long though. Was a little disappointed.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I like the shampoo for the kids because it lasts a long time because I get the big bottle I also like the smell of it and the kids really like the smell and then leaves her hair really soft
Whitney G.
Jamestown
For a three in one this one really blows my mind. Not only is the body wash and shampoo awesome but the shampoo also does a great job of clarifying. And last but not least the conditioner actually works. Are usually find that mixture items with shampoo and conditioner and only wear off way too quick but in this case that’s not true.
skycayla d.
Riverside, CA
So this product smells extremely good but doesn't work as well as I expected he also dry my daughter's hair out and she has curly hair not one of my favorites for sure
Brandi S.
Philadelphia , PA
This smells amazing and cleans the hair so well. You need the smallest amount. It lathers nicely without drying the hair out and the scent stays in your hair all day long. It’s always available at my local Walmart.
Yomara V.
Is for babies or only kids and adults?
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
Has any of your kids complained about it in their eyes?