BY AUSSIE

Wash And Go! Clean Their Locks And Smooth Their 'do In No Time Flat. This 3-in-1 Shampoo For Kids Has A Fresh Berry Scent And Is Tough On Tangles To Help Make Bath Time Less Of A Battle And More Of A Breeze.

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Polyquaternium-10, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Has any of your kids complained about it in their eyes? 3 Answers
  • Is for babies or only kids and adults?3 Answers
Aussie Kids Surfin Strawberry 3n1 Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash

Start your review of Aussie Kids Surfin Strawberry 3n1 Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is a great shampoo, my oldest has thick curly hair & this gets it well cleaned & conditions nicely." in 2 reviews
  • "Like that it's also tear free just in case." in 1 review
  • "My children love the smell and it works great with their naturally curly hair." in 1 review
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter uses this Aussie shampoo 2 in 1 and she loves it. It makes her hair feel so smooth and she loves the smell of it. It is such a great product and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new kids shampoo
Brandi W.
Philadelphia , PA
This smells amazing and cleans the hair so well. You need the smallest amount. It lathers nicely without drying the hair out and the scent stays in your hair all day long. It’s always available at my local Walmart.
d c.
I use this product for my daughters and i love it ... it smells great i wouldn't change it for any other shampoo, my daughters love it too it leaves them super smooth hair especially because they have type 3c hair and it does wonders to them i would definitely recommend it.
J v.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This conditioner smells soooooo gooood! I love it. I use it on my hair even though t is marketed towards kids and it does moisturize my very dry and thick hair oddly enough. It is also very cheap so what’s not to love
Sarah M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Big fan of aussie. My family and I use it. The kids is very pleasing. Usually 3 in 1 doesnt work. However hands down longest lasting smell and softness! It's a little pricey but it is very much worth it. I will continue to buy aussie for me and mine.
Alejandra G.
Fontana , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love using this for my girls. It’s the complete package, I don’t have to buy separate products. It comes in handy very well. It’s real soapy but not oily. The scent is so lovely. I will definitely buy again.
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
My kids love this. It doesnt burn their eyes nothing. It smells amazing. I used it as a kid and i was always a happy camper it made my bath so fun! Aussie Kids Bloomin' Apple Detangler
Patricia C.
This smells so yummy (obviously a plus considering some soaps smell gross lol),, gets my kids clean from head to toe, and I'd gentle on her sensitive skin. It doesn't leave any residue, and doesn't tangle her curly hair.
Influenster M.
THIS IS THE BESTTTTT!!!! This product is so good for girls. I use this on my little sister. It smells so good. She loves the smell. Plus its a 3 in one. It leaves her hair very smooth and shiny. You should definitely try it!
Mercedes V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter who is 6 ask for this stuff because it works awesome and doesn't leave Sally ( the big hair ball on the back of her head) there like most others do with her long fine hair. Its hard to find something that actually leaves her hair easy to work with and brush threw. Oh and its a time saver with this 3 in one which smells Amazing you can cut half the fighting time down. I personally use a little conditioner and treat this like shampoo because like I said her hair is very hard to work with and she hates it messed with. I do recommend this to all mothers with little girls especially that have long fine tangly hair.
Yomara V.
Is for babies or only kids and adults?
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
Has any of your kids complained about it in their eyes?

Walmart