Aussie Kids Melon Head 3n1 Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash

Great for all hair types. Cleans even the muddiest little ones.

• Clean
• Condition
• Refresh

Goodbye grime. Hello clean shine. This 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner and body wash for kids has a yummy melon scent to help make bath time a total breeze!

Directions: Lather up, lather in and rinse clean. It’s head to toe clean on the go!

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-10, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Does this 3-1 actually work? Because I struggle to get my tender little 3 year old hair brushed. And this would save money and time. I don't like using a lot of products in her hair...
Start your review of Aussie Kids Melon Head 3n1 Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash!
Marquette, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Just got this on sale at Walmart so thought I’d give it a try. I do love it! It smells great and is big so will last forever. I use the Johnson and Johnson conditioner for my boys hair so I can’t tell you if it dries it out or not. One of my sons has super curly hair and using both products leave them soft and not frizzy. [product:aussie-kids-melon-head-3n1-shampoo,-conditioner,-body-wash]
Pittsburgh, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This 3-in-one smells fantastic and my daughter loves it. I do wish it didn't dry her skin out quite so much, but it isn't too bad in comparison to others we've used. Her hair comes out soft and smooth, and it seems to do it's job in terms of cleanliness.
Porter Ranch, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I liked the smell and the texture of it. however, for children who have long , fine hair, they need to apply a conditioner after using it, because it cools hair. for my daughter it didn't have a very good result, but for my son it was approved.
Mesquite, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I generally love the Aussie products but not as a two and one or three in one. They’re great individually. I’ve use this particular one and I would still have to use a conditioner after because it dried out my hair so bad.
Brilliant, Ohio
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids absolutely love this scent and I am in love with how clean this has them feeling! The price is super affordable and the fact that it’s three in one of amazing! Leaves their hair and scalp super clean as well!
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My kids LOVE this. It is a 3 in one formula and it smells amazing. It definitely works really well and so far I prefer it to all on market. The package is cute with Disney Nemo friends on it. I will always buy.
Baker City, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the smell! My kids enjoyed this. It does a decent job at cleaning. Also makes tons of bubbles for a bubble bath. Had to stop buying it cause my baby has eczema.. it irritated it if used too much.
Norfolk, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My kids just finished using this brand. I enjoy Aussie products periodically but hadn’t had my kids try yet. They loved the scent and of course loved the Disney characters on the label! Will buy again, great price and comes with a lot more product than other brands similar product.
Stewartsville, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love a great multi tasking product, if it works.  This Aussie Kids Melon Head 3n 1 Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash is just that.  I leave it in my kids shower and I don't have to worry about them trying to figure out what product to use for their hair or body.  this cleans and moisturizes head to toe.  And because it's so cheap I don't mind if half of it gets turned into bubbles for them to play with.
Asheboro, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was simply "okay". I didn't "hate" it, but I also didn't "love" it. I didn't use it as a 3-1. I used it to wash their hair. For something containing conditioner, it still left a matted nest of hair that was even worse to brush out!