BY AUSSIE

Great for all hair types. Cleans even the muddiest little ones.

• Clean
• Condition
• Refresh

Goodbye grime. Hello clean shine. This 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner and body wash for kids has a yummy melon scent to help make bath time a total breeze!

Directions: Lather up, lather in and rinse clean. It’s head to toe clean on the go!

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-10, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Does this 3-1 actually work? Because I struggle to get my...4 Answers
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I use this on my 7 year old son and we both love it! You got a lot of product for a great price! It lathers up very well and it’s tear free. I always catch myself smelling his hair after he gets out of the tub because it smells amazing. Great product! #aussie #kidsshampoo
Dannie M.
Two Harbors
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the scent! Kids don’t complain of their eyes burning. Very affordable. Nice and easy pump bottle. Love that it’s a three in one so I don’t have to buy it all separately. Wonderful product! More than deff recommend.
Jess K.
You know, I was skeptical at the 3 in 1 concept, but I can get my sensory 5yo in and out of a shower in literally 30 seconds. We timed it. He's clean, smells good, and his hair is soft. I'm a happy mom. I've used it a few times myself too, and my hair seems to like it!
Shandon W.
Garfield Hts, OH
First off, let me start with the amazing scent that this product possesses! It was strong but pleasant and calming! My husband even came in the bathroom to figure out what the smell was so that he could use it too! Lol. It was also a great time saver. My little one is almost two with a head full of hair and the fewer the products that I have to use the better. It was great on his hair as well as his body and he loved all of the bubbles that it made in the bath. Aussie is definitely a hair product I trust but this three in one is going to be at the top of my kid list from now on.
*I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review BUT every single opinion expressed is 100% my own.
Michaela M.
Birmingham
Love this for my kiddos!! They love the fun scent! And the characters on the bottle. I have one child with straight hair and one with curly and it works well for both. We will definitely purchase this shampoo again!Aussie Kids Mango Mate 3n1 Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash
Marissa T.
Cramerton, NC
This is great! Affordable, and the smell is wonderful. Does the job, lathers well, cleans good and can purchase almost anywhere. Would recommend for anyone with children! Have tried multiple scents and all work great for my son.
Stephanie A.
Newnan, GA
I bought this shampoo for my 3 year old daughter. Let me start by saying the smell was her favorite, but she mainly picked it out due to the picture of Dory on the front. I used it that evening on her and all was normal, following a few more uses, dandruff started to appear. Her head was super flaky, a problem she hasn't had since she had cradle crap as a newborn infant. I thought nothing of it, as I had assumed it may be the cold weather setting in (My husband gets dandruff in the winter time, assuming she was taking after him). I continued to use it on her and her dandruff only got worse, and her skin began to feel extremely dry and she was very itchy. I switched her back to Suave (Free and Clear For Kids) and within days, her head and skin was completely back to normal. To test and see if it was the Aussie, I tried it again, same results.
Whether any one else has had this problem or not with their child, it is definitely a NO GO for my little one.
Farrah J.
Fort Meade, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
i LOVE this stuff!! I love that it's 3 n 1. It doesn't hurt either of my daughters eyes if it gets in there. I absolutely love the scent. it leaves both girls smelling absolutely fresh and nice. It leaves their hair smooth!
Claudia V.
SAN BENITO, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This product smells sooo good!!! My daughter also loves the smell. She says her body and hair feels moisturized. When I'm doing her hair I notice it feels so soft. And it looks really nice.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
I really like this product. I use Aussie products on my own hair daily, and I had no idea that they made products for kids!

I used this as a shampoo, conditioner, and body wash on my little boy (I love the fact that it's a 3 in 1....huge plus for me!)

It smells amazing!!! It didn't leave any kind of residue and left his hair and skin so soft.

I tested Aussie for free, but all opinions are my own
Benita T.
DENVER , CO
Does this 3-1 actually work? Because I struggle to get my tender little 3 year old hair brushed. And this would save money and time. I don't like using a lot of products in her hair...

Target