BY AUSSIE #15 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Clean And Condition Little Manes In A Single Mission! Aussie Kids Mango Mate! 3n1 Shampoo For Kids Cleans Those Greasy Manes With A Fun Mango Scent And Is Tough On Tangles To Help Make Bath Time Less Of A Battle And More Of A Breeze.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Polyquaternium-10, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Yellow 5

• Does this clean hair as well as a shampoo would? 1 Answers
Amber C.
Blackey, KY
I remember when I first switched over from Johnson's baby shampoo to Aussie, we went swimming and I had a friend ask me what shampoo I used on my daughter cause it smelled so good (even with the chlorine smell in the pool) she is now 5 and I have used Aussie on her ever since.
Santana B.
My daughters loved this! The smell was great and it cleans very well. My oldest daughter breaks out from a lot of things and didn’t from this. It also is nice to have one thing to use instead of several different ones.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love using this all 3 in 1 product for my kids. My little ones love the smell and don't complain.  As a busy working mom this 3in1 step helps make bath time more fun and less stressful . It's always helpful having to add one product to their hair as apposed to 2-3 different products. Thank you for such a great product Aussie
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this stuff it never gets in my daughters eyes and makes them sting, it smells so good and she loves to play with all the bubbles, it works as a 3 in one which is so convenient for me! Very affordable and great value
Valentina P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Super great brand i use this for myself and loved how they have a kids version . It smells amazing and even after the shower the kids hair smells great . Gives a finish. Shine and untangled . I highly recommend
Debbie H.
08754
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Aussie Kids Mango Mate 3n1 Shampoo, Conditoner, Body Wash is definitely a keeper. It is so convenient when giving my 2yr daughter a bath. I don't have to fumble around reaching for all the different types of bottles. .everything is combined into one. The product is strong enough to get the job done. .but gentle enough to use one a child. If you haven't already I highly recommend you give this product a try.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son picked this out from our local WalMart because he saw Nemo on the bottle!  Very pleasant and light smell, not too overpowering for a toddler and great price.  It also lasts forever because it's in such a big bottle.  My son and I love this Shampoo!
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
My kids love the Aussie 3 in 1!! It smells so good and the pump makes it so easy for them to use. It also makes great bubbles for a bubble bath!! My daughter will only use "purple bottle" hehe. Very gentle and doesn't hurt their eyes. It also rinses out great!
VIC K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My kids live this product and so do I! It smells great and is so affordable. I love that these jugs have a pump on them!! I don’t have to repurchase these often, because they last forever. I like that it’s a 3-in-1 because it just makes it easier and less cluttered in the children’s bathroom. My kids have sensitive skin and this does not cause irritation for them.
Julie C.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
My boys love this soap. It makes bath time less stressful. Shampoo, conditioner, and body soap all in one. It smells great and saves time. Perfect for the little ones! The price is great and my boys like it. Win win.
Christina N.
Valrico, FL
Does this clean hair as well as a shampoo would?