BY AUSSIE #23 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Clean And Condition Little Manes In A Single Mission! Aussie Kids Mango Mate! 3n1 Shampoo For Kids Cleans Those Greasy Manes With A Fun Mango Scent And Is Tough On Tangles To Help Make Bath Time Less Of A Battle And More Of A Breeze.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Polyquaternium-10, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Yellow 5

• Does this clean hair as well as a shampoo would? 1 Answers
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love using this all 3 in 1 product for my kids. My little ones love the smell and don't complain.  As a busy working mom this 3in1 step helps make bath time more fun and less stressful . It's always helpful having to add one product to their hair as apposed to 2-3 different products. Thank you for such a great product Aussie
Valentina P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Super great brand i use this for myself and loved how they have a kids version . It smells amazing and even after the shower the kids hair smells great . Gives a finish. Shine and untangled . I highly recommend
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Aussie Kids Mango Mate 3n1 Shampoo, Conditoner, Body Wash is definitely a keeper. It is so convenient when giving my 2yr daughter a bath. I don't have to fumble around reaching for all the different types of bottles. .everything is combined into one. The product is strong enough to get the job done. .but gentle enough to use one a child. If you haven't already I highly recommend you give this product a try.
Saira M.
I purchase this product for my boys. I do like the Aussie products for myself and my family. My children use this product atleast once a day. I purchased this item from Walmart and do think it is affordable. I will continue to purchase this item.
Tayla T.
Estill Spgs, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son picked this out from our local WalMart because he saw Nemo on the bottle!  Very pleasant and light smell, not too overpowering for a toddler and great price.  It also lasts forever because it's in such a big bottle.  My son and I love this Shampoo!
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
My kids love the Aussie 3 in 1!! It smells so good and the pump makes it so easy for them to use. It also makes great bubbles for a bubble bath!! My daughter will only use "purple bottle" hehe. Very gentle and doesn't hurt their eyes. It also rinses out great!
VIC K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My kids live this product and so do I! It smells great and is so affordable. I love that these jugs have a pump on them!! I don’t have to repurchase these often, because they last forever. I like that it’s a 3-in-1 because it just makes it easier and less cluttered in the children’s bathroom. My kids have sensitive skin and this does not cause irritation for them.
Jasmine H.
Whittier, CA
My go-to for my toddlers! I love that this is a 3in 1 combination and love that it’s accessible for the kids to use also! It leaves them smelling great and hair feeling silky smooth
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter has super think hair and needs a good shampoo and conditioner. This is pretty good combo. Smells great. And the smell lasts for a while. She likes the way it smells. Overall totally worth it.
Naomi V.
New Bedford, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have 3 daughters 2 of which have hair past their back Aussie Kids 3N1 Shampoo + Conditioner & Bodywash Coral Reef Cupcake helps cut down the time I spend washing and untangling their hairs also love that it can be used as a body wash and they have different smells
Christina N.
Valrico, FL
Does this clean hair as well as a shampoo would?