BY AUSSIE #27 in Shampoo

Clean and condition little manes in a single mission! Aussie Kids Mango Mate! 3n1 Shampoo for kids cleans those greasy manes with a fun mango scent and is tough on tangles to help make bath time less of a battle and more of a breeze.

Directions: Lather in and rinse clean. Good clean fun is that easy!

• Does this clean hair as well as a shampoo would? 1 Answers
Buy on Target
Angie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally love Aussie, however, I did not much like this Kids Mango Mate 3n1.  It is not tear free so when my daughter washed with it and accidentally got it in her eyes while washing her hair, it burned really bad and I had to wash here eyes out.  I did not double check before I let her use it to see if it was tear free.  I just figured if it was a "kids" product it would be safe for her to use it without help like most "kids" shampoos and body washes.  The scent was very nice tho.  I still have it and when she's older and has more control over her movements and such I will bring it back out and let her try again.
VIC K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My kids live this product and so do I! It smells great and is so affordable. I love that these jugs have a pump on them!! I don’t have to repurchase these often, because they last forever. I like that it’s a 3-in-1 because it just makes it easier and less cluttered in the children’s bathroom. My kids have sensitive skin and this does not cause irritation for them.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this all 3 in 1 product for my kids. My little ones love the smell and don't complain.  As a busy working mom this 3in1 step helps make bath time more fun and less stressful . It's always helpful having to add one product to their hair as apposed to 2-3 different products. Thank you for such a great product Aussie
Farrah J.
Fort Meade, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff for my kids. It smells amazing, you can use it for hair and body which is awesome so i don’t have to buy another product. I haven’t found that it stings their eyes much when it’s on their face which is also a plus for us
Debbie H.
08754
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aussie Kids Mango Mate 3n1 Shampoo, Conditoner, Body Wash is definitely a keeper. It is so convenient when giving my 2yr daughter a bath. I don't have to fumble around reaching for all the different types of bottles. .everything is combined into one. The product is strong enough to get the job done. .but gentle enough to use one a child. If you haven't already I highly recommend you give this product a try.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My son picked this out from our local WalMart because he saw Nemo on the bottle!  Very pleasant and light smell, not too overpowering for a toddler and great price.  It also lasts forever because it's in such a big bottle.  My son and I love this Shampoo!
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
Beauty Junkie Expert
My kids love the Aussie 3 in 1!! It smells so good and the pump makes it so easy for them to use. It also makes great bubbles for a bubble bath!! My daughter will only use "purple bottle" hehe. Very gentle and doesn't hurt their eyes. It also rinses out great!
Jasmine H.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go-to for my toddlers! I love that this is a 3in 1 combination and love that it’s accessible for the kids to use also! It leaves them smelling great and hair feeling silky smooth
Katelyn E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this shampoo because it is cute packaging and also it is 3 products in 1. I like that I only have to use and buy one product but now I do go through it a little faster. This is great for travel and on the go lifestyles
allison h.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can not express how easy it is to find a product that works head to toe. We just bought a big bottle of this and we are so happy with it. The price was great and it has lasted us a long while! The simplicity of getting my kid in he bath and not having to reach for multiple bottles is just great!
Christina N.
Valrico, FL
Does this clean hair as well as a shampoo would?