BY AUSSIE

Great for all hair types, can clean even the muddiest little ones.

• Clean
• Moisturize
• Smooth

The only bottle you’ll need for a head to toe clean! Give your little ones a grape-scented body wash that’s as sweet as they are. This hassle-free 3-in-1 bath product for kids will clean and condition in no time. No grease. No grime. No worries.

Directions: Lather up, lather in and wash out for good clean fun that’s faster than ever.

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-10, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33

• Is this product gentle enough for babies???2 Answers
  • Does this product really smell like grape?!! 2 Answers
  • Does this product leave hair heavy and weighed down?1 Answers
Megan M.
USA
The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best
Madison B.
I know this product is technically designed for kids, but it's great for adults too! It's cheap, especially for how much product you get! Plus, it smells great! I was searching for a shampoo that didn't leave too much residue and didn't leave my hair heavy and greasy. This shampoo did the trick!
Vanessa Q.
Fresno
I like to buy this type of shampoo for my two daughters since it has the shampoo and conditioner and they can use it to wash their bodies so I feel like I save money by not having to buy 3 different bottles. It keeps their hair nice and shiny and smells so good.
Ginger W.
Corbin
Not certain on quality, but I can verify for quantity! My son has used this every day for almost a year now and still isnt through an entire bottle. It also smells great. Chemicals are a concern in all drugstore shampoos these days, but this one is okay.
Donielle D.
Oswego, NY
Love this so much! Perfect for both my 8 and 2 year olds. The smell is fruity but clean and they both love it. Keeps their hair clean and smelling great with out the residue that some other children’s products leave behind. Great price!
Nikki D.
Payson, UT
I'm not a huge grape smell fan but my kids love this. The price is amazing and the longetivity is phenomenal. I swear this stuff lasts us forever! We also use Johnson and Johnson on our little but we switch it up with this one:)
brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Kaitlin C.
Clinton
I purchased this product out of laziness for the appeal of not having to use more than one product. However, my hair did feel dry after. The conditioner was not very effective.
Bethany B.
My kids use this and we love it! They love all the kid scents. This is the one they go to everytime! Roght now we have the melon one with a character from finding Dory!
Brittney M.
When ever I am really on a budget I'll buy the 3 in 1 Aussie. For the price and drug store I can't get over how much I love the smell and you can smell it pretty much all day. Does leave my hair feeling clean but obviously reason it does take out the hair color if your hair color is dye but I'm not going not complain for th price it cleans the hair.
Rachel V.
Does this cause a lot of build up? I have thin hair and certain 2-1s make my hair weigh down
Erin P.
O Fallon, MO
Does this product really smell like grape?!!
Quannika J.
Woodbridge, VA
Is this product gentle enough for babies???
Courtney K.
Manchester, MD
Does this product leave hair heavy and weighed down?

back