BY AUSSIE

Great for all hair types, can clean even the muddiest little ones.

• Clean
• Moisturize
• Smooth

Head to toe, wash and go! Treat your little one to a scent as sweet as they are. This hassle-free 3-in-1 product for kids will make shower time a breeze. No grease. No grime. No worries.

Directions: Lather up, lather in and wash out for good clean fun that’s faster than ever.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-10, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Aussie Kids Coral Reef Cupcake 3n1 Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash

Start your review of Aussie Kids Coral Reef Cupcake 3n1 Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It smells great and I feel like it works much better than any other kid shampoo. " in 2 reviews
  • "smells good and its also body wash and doesnt burn the eyes!" in 1 review
Jeana P.
Breckenridge
Purchased at: Walmart
Aussie has some of my favorite hair care must haves!!! My kiddos love Aussie shampoo and conditioner + bodywash!!! Smells amazing and leaves your hair soft and smooth!!!
Ashlie L.
kalamazoo
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this 3n1 for my children!! It smells so good ( probably my daughters favorite thing about it. ) & doesn’t burn their eyes when I wash their hair! Love it! Highly recommended.
Brandi D.
Love this product! I have three little ones and use it for all three. It is super convenient, lathers well and smells great. It keeps their fine hair frizz free. I only wish it was a stronger strangler, then it would be perfect. It's great for everyday use though
johanna f.
I use for my daughter curly hair and body. I like because leave her curly hair very shine,nice soft and smells great l.Also the most I love is 3n1. Recommend a lot. (I receive these product complementary from influenster from testing prupose) I tested Aussie for free but all opinion are my own.
Idania M.
Este es uno de los mejores productos que he comprado para mi bebe ya que funciona 3 en 1 su olor es muy delicioso y la cantidad es bastante bien parabsu costo la presentacion es hermosa tambien, a mi bebe le encanta darse una ducha con este producto.
Esperanza C.
Crown Point, IN
I love Aussie products to begin with because they all work great and the smell is phenomenal. Thanks to influenster I was able to try for free bottle Aussie kids 3n1 coral reef cupcake shampoo+conditioner+body wash#amazing. My kids and I loved the smell right away and it worked great for my little one who likes to get things done in one step. Saves me time and water.#influenster#aussie
Juliette N.
Yuma, AZ
I just recently discovered this product and fell in love with it! Not all children's soap smells good. This one does! And free of parabens and silicones! My kids love it!
Jennifer V.
Lakeland
I got my first free sample in my #aussievoxbox ! And I had to buy more. Went to Walmart but didn't have the same scent that received the first time but found this one. It is still amazing. Smells great and doesn't dry out my son's hair or body. Love it!! This will be my go to for my son for now on!! And yes I would recommend this to my friends!!
Kimmie B.
BEND, OR
I love this stuff. It works great for my little girl, and makes her hair wonderful!! And smells great.
Angel M.
Muldrow, OK
The smell is great, but not overwhelming. Keeps my daughter's hair soft and manageable. Definitely our go-to
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
I have a kiddo who is allergic to a lot of things and was wondering is this a good brand to use ??
dreama t.
Akron
I heard this smells so good and my mother has used Aussie for years just wondering how it would work on my one year olds thick hair?
Kaoutar R.
cincinnati, OH
Can I use this 3N1 on my 2 yrs old daughter???

Walmart