BY AUSSIE

Great for all hair types, can clean even the muddiest little ones.

• Clean
• Moisturize
• Smooth

Head to toe, wash and go! Treat your little one to a scent as sweet as they are. This hassle-free 3-in-1 product for kids will make shower time a breeze. No grease. No grime. No worries.

Directions: Lather up, lather in and wash out for good clean fun that’s faster than ever.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-10, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Aussie Kids Coral Reef Cupcake 3n1 Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash

Start your review of Aussie Kids Coral Reef Cupcake 3n1 Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It smells great and I feel like it works much better than any other kid shampoo. " in 2 reviews
  • "smells good and its also body wash and doesnt burn the eyes!" in 1 review
Brittany A.
Ocala, FL
My kids love this product, it makes bath time super simple and it smells so good! They are able to use one product for the hair and body.
Donna P.
Arlington, TX
Smelled really great, it always works out to have a three in one product so I don’t have to worry about keeping up with everything, my boys love the scent and I also used it as bubble bath as well, this is my go to wash for the kids!
Cheyenne B.
Fort Payne, AL
I would recommend. Keeps the kids smelling good even through all their daily messes. Cleans very well.
Leanne C.
Turlock
I love this!! It leave my kiddos hair smelling amazing and I can use it as a bubble bath also. It is so convenient to not have to but 3 separate products.
Tiffany S.
So easy for kids to clean themselves. Easy with the pump. paraben free! We keep going back to this one!!! Girls love the smell! We use this every day.
Ellen W.
Delavan , WI
Works as a great body wash and shampoo but lacks the moisturizing, and detangeling properties of a conditioner. Also does not smell like cupcakes. Would like an improved scent. You get a lot in the bottle for what you pay.
Amanda P.
Circleville, OH
So happy to finally find Aussie products for children! It leaves my daughter hair smelling great and feels so soft. It helps keep her hair from being staticky. Not to mention it’s a 3 in 1. I will continue to buy this product for my daughter.
Jeana P.
Breckenridge
Purchased at: Walmart
Aussie has some of my favorite hair care must haves!!! My kiddos love Aussie shampoo and conditioner + bodywash!!! Smells amazing and leaves your hair soft and smooth!!!
Natosha S.
Port St Lucie, FL
This is my favorite product to use on my kids. It smells amazing and works really well. I have 4 stinky kids and love this
Tesa T.
Elizabethtown
This is by far the best kids body wash/ 3 in 1 I have used. The price is about $6 for a huge supply. With 3 boys we go through body wash and this lasts a good while. I also love the packaging and the pump, it makes it easier for my kids to do it themselves and allows for portion control!! They all also smell amazing! This is my go to body wash for the kids!
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
I have a kiddo who is allergic to a lot of things and was wondering is this a good brand to use ??
dreama t.
Akron
I heard this smells so good and my mother has used Aussie for years just wondering how it would work on my one year olds thick hair?
Kaoutar R.
cincinnati, OH
Can I use this 3N1 on my 2 yrs old daughter???

Walmart