BY AUSSIE

Great for all hair types, can clean even the muddiest little ones.

• Clean
• Moisturize
• Smooth

Head to toe, wash and go! Treat your little one to a scent as sweet as they are. This hassle-free 3-in-1 product for kids will make shower time a breeze. No grease. No grime. No worries.

Directions: Lather up, lather in and wash out for good clean fun that’s faster than ever.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-10, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Aussie Kids Coral Reef Cupcake 3n1 Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash

Start your review of Aussie Kids Coral Reef Cupcake 3n1 Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It smells great and I feel like it works much better than any other kid shampoo. " in 2 reviews
  • "smells good and its also body wash and doesnt burn the eyes!" in 1 review
Jessica E.
Ukiah, CA
This is perfect for my boys. It so convenient to have a body wash and shampoo in one, not to mention its also conditioning. The scent is also very pleasing.
Mayanne S.
Pea Ridge, AR
I use this for my kids and absolutely love it!! Perfect ratio for hair conditioner without it being too dry or too oily. It sets just right for them all. Has the best smelling scents as well!
Brittany R.
Millville, NJ
I have this in the grape scent.. I've yet to try this scent but I'm positive it is just as good! I love this stuff it's around $5 I believe in my Walmart and it's a huge pump bottle the same size as my Aussie shampoo and conditioner. I was so excited when I saw it in the Aussie section of my Walmart I bought it immediately and that was a month ago and my son still has some left. He loves it. It smells great works wonderful as a shampoo and body wash. I even use it in his bath for bubbles. It smells so good I can still smell the grape scent the next day Indy sons hair. I would HIGHLY recommend this product!
Ashlie L.
kalamazoo
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this 3n1 for my children!! It smells so good ( probably my daughters favorite thing about it. ) & doesn’t burn their eyes when I wash their hair! Love it! Highly recommended.
Sarah S.
Crofton, MD
I purchased this for my 2 and 9 year old to use because its a 3 in 1 and I ended up using it myself. Smells great and helped with their extremely thick and easily tangled hair.  Also lathers very well when used as a body wash.  Never was a fan of the 3 in 1 concept but this product has changed my mind.
Krystalle H.
Smells delicious and comes in a easy to pump bottle! Works great for my 7 year old! Leaves her hair smith and smelling great!
Maira V.
I've been using this brand for many years and I love it,now with this kids 3 in 1 I can use it for my kids too.my son is sensitive and has only been able to use shampoo and body wash for sensitive skin so I was hesitant to try this but he's been using for about 10 days and no reaction to it he loves it!says it smells fruity
Ashley E.
Sacramento, CA
I was very excited to recieve Aussie Kids 3in1 free to test through influenster especially because Aussie is a brand I buy, use and love already for myself. Upon trying Aussie kid for the first time I noted it smells tantalizing, however it does not smell like cupcake.. My only concern is that it did not specify if it were tear free anywhere clearly on the bottle so I had to be extra careful when washing my toddlers hair. He has sensitive skin and had no reaction to the product whatsoever. After using this product I researched the value and needless to say it is extremely affordable. I will be buying this product in the future.
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
Can we talk about the smell of this? Or how it works so well at taking the tangles out of my daughters long thick hair! Plus my kids love the Nemo theme! I just love his product. Great price and so easy to find anywhere!
Maida T.
I love love love Aussie .I use it for my hair too .Its so soft and free of chemicals .For kids it smells great zI will advice to keep on using Aussie for kids .All others have harmful substances in them .This one smells great too
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
I have a kiddo who is allergic to a lot of things and was wondering is this a good brand to use ??
dreama t.
Akron
I heard this smells so good and my mother has used Aussie for years just wondering how it would work on my one year olds thick hair?
Kaoutar R.
cincinnati, OH
Can I use this 3N1 on my 2 yrs old daughter???

Walmart