BY AUSSIE

Great for all hair types, can clean even the muddiest little ones.

• Clean
• Moisturize
• Smooth

Head to toe, wash and go! Treat your little one to a scent as sweet as they are. This hassle-free 3-in-1 product for kids will make shower time a breeze. No grease. No grime. No worries.

Directions: Lather up, lather in and wash out for good clean fun that’s faster than ever.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-10, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Aussie Kids Coral Reef Cupcake 3n1 Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash
  • "It smells great and I feel like it works much better than any other kid shampoo. " in 2 reviews
  • "smells good and its also body wash and doesnt burn the eyes!" in 1 review
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
Not a fan of any 3in1 products. But especially for my babies. I prefer to use products without so many toxins!!
Ashley M.
We absolutely love this !! My kids love using it ,it smells amazing 😉 and helps makes our hair nice and soft
Haley M.
Loveeeee the smell!! And all the bubbles it makes! However my 5 year old got some bubbles in her eyes while washing her hair and it burned her poor eyes and turned them red for an hour!!! Maybe make it tear free!?
Sarah R.
Broken Arrow, OK
My son has naturally curly hair in this product didn't really work very well it left it limp and greasy
Hannah H.
I have used this product before and love the smell of it. it left my hair feeling very clean and i would buy it again.
Susy M.
Delhi, CA
I ran out of my shampoo once and had to use this one (my son uses) and after my hair dried my scalp didn't feel too clean. Definitely going to have to buy my son something else
Janessa W.
Vacaville, CA
Awesome for kids. I use it on my niece when I wash her hair. the product is awesome
Melissa G.
It's great for my kid's hair that is fairly thin with minimal tangles. It does not condition my kid's hair that is long, thick, and prone to tangles as well as I would like. It smells great and it is convenient to have a 3-in-1 when giving multiple baths a night.
Tamara R.
rico shampoo rico olor que dura bastante en el cabello! lo recomiendo me ha controlado bastante mis problemas capilares
chantal l.
Not the absolute best but it is a decent product and it smells great. I only use it as shampoo though, I might need to use it as body wash and update this post with my thought.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
I have a kiddo who is allergic to a lot of things and was wondering is this a good brand to use ??
dreama t.
Akron
I heard this smells so good and my mother has used Aussie for years just wondering how it would work on my one year olds thick hair?
Kaoutar R.
cincinnati, OH
Can I use this 3N1 on my 2 yrs old daughter???

Walmart