BY AUSSIE

Great for all hair types, can clean even the muddiest little ones.

• Clean
• Moisturize
• Smooth

Head to toe, wash and go! Treat your little one to a scent as sweet as they are. This hassle-free 3-in-1 product for kids will make shower time a breeze. No grease. No grime. No worries.

Directions: Lather up, lather in and wash out for good clean fun that’s faster than ever.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-10, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Aussie Kids Coral Reef Cupcake 3n1 Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash

Start your review of Aussie Kids Coral Reef Cupcake 3n1 Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It smells great and I feel like it works much better than any other kid shampoo. " in 2 reviews
  • "smells good and its also body wash and doesnt burn the eyes!" in 1 review
Brittany H.
Albion, MI
Love love love! It smells great, and leaves my daughter's (and sons) hair soft and manageable. It's so easy to use, the pump is handy as I just need one hand..and with a 2 year old that means alot! Also loves that it saves a step, or two with being a 3 in 1. There is enough suds with half a pump to wash her hair and continue onto her too half. Can't love this enough!
Angel B.
Garland , TX
My kids love this! Smells good and makes my kids hair soft! Price is okay! I would recommend
Mayanne S.
Pea Ridge, AR
I use this for my kids and absolutely love it!! Perfect ratio for hair conditioner without it being too dry or too oily. It sets just right for them all. Has the best smelling scents as well!
Chelsea W.
Luttrell, TN
A great product for my kids. It makes bath time easier to use all together for hair and body care! It smells great too.
Malloree H.
Alvord, TX
Love the smell! My boys love using this product. Very affordable, very easy to use and apply
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Yamina M.
This product is very affordable and long lasting. It leaves your hair healthy and sealed with moisture. The scent of the shampoo and conditioner smells amazing. It beneficial for all hair types and I am very satisfied with this product. I will continue to use this.
Jeisa T.
Jaboatão
Gente, esse kit é bom que só. Quem usou foi minha mãe, tava na promoção e ela quis usar para ver se prestava, ela gostou.
Sarah S.
Crofton, MD
I purchased this for my 2 and 9 year old to use because its a 3 in 1 and I ended up using it myself. Smells great and helped with their extremely thick and easily tangled hair.  Also lathers very well when used as a body wash.  Never was a fan of the 3 in 1 concept but this product has changed my mind.
Amber S.
Bath, NY
My boys refuse to use anything but they love it an its not harsh on there hair i would highly recommend
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
I have a kiddo who is allergic to a lot of things and was wondering is this a good brand to use ??
dreama t.
Akron
I heard this smells so good and my mother has used Aussie for years just wondering how it would work on my one year olds thick hair?
Kaoutar R.
cincinnati, OH
Can I use this 3N1 on my 2 yrs old daughter???

Walmart