BY AUSSIE

Great for all hair types, can clean even the muddiest little ones.

• Clean
• Moisturize
• Smooth

Head to toe, wash and go! Treat your little one to a scent as sweet as they are. This hassle-free 3-in-1 product for kids will make shower time a breeze. No grease. No grime. No worries.

Directions: Lather up, lather in and wash out for good clean fun that’s faster than ever.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-10, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Aussie Kids Coral Reef Cupcake 3n1 Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash
  • "It smells great and I feel like it works much better than any other kid shampoo. " in 2 reviews
  • "smells good and its also body wash and doesnt burn the eyes!" in 1 review
Yamina M.
This product is very affordable and long lasting. It leaves your hair healthy and sealed with moisture. The scent of the shampoo and conditioner smells amazing. It beneficial for all hair types and I am very satisfied with this product. I will continue to use this.
veronica f.
Everson, WA
My son loved these for a long while and I do still just now he's older and picks the charecters on the bottles not the ones I pick this made his hair so soft and smells so sweet
Vicenta J.
Love the smell, daughter loves it too. Leaves you smelling nice even after hrs you took the shower only thing I don't like is it dries out my daughter's hair.
Hali T.
I am 19 and have super sensitive skin. This surprisingly is one of the only soaps I use. It leaves my skin soft and free of breakouts. And I LOVE the smell.
Jessica E.
Ukiah, CA
This is perfect for my boys. It so convenient to have a body wash and shampoo in one, not to mention its also conditioning. The scent is also very pleasing.
Glora M.
Santa Maria, CA
I'm a really huge fan of Aussie products.! I have been using the shampoo & conditioner products lately I love the smell, feeling after applying conditioner.!
Courtney K.
Columbia, KY
My toddler has extremely long hair that is really thick and tangles easy. This shampoo works so wonderful for her and not only is gentle but smells awesome!!
Courtney H.
Smells so good! Makes my daughters hair very soft. My favorite shampoo to get compared to other alternatives. Doesn't make my daughters hair dry or oily.
Sara L.
Leitchfield, KY
I love that this is a 3-in-1 product! So easy for my son to use. However, I wish there were more scents to choose from. He thinks it smells like a girl!
Arianna D.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this 3 in 1 for my little ones. I don't have to worry about buying three different products. The smell is good works great and never had a problen
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
I have a kiddo who is allergic to a lot of things and was wondering is this a good brand to use ??
dreama t.
Akron
I heard this smells so good and my mother has used Aussie for years just wondering how it would work on my one year olds thick hair?
Kaoutar R.
Cincinnati, OH
Can I use this 3N1 on my 2 yrs old daughter???
Tamica P.
Waldorf, MD
Is this good for people with thick hair?
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
Looking for a shampoo and conditioner for my children that doesn't leave their hair weighted down. Does this product work well with that?

Walmart