BY AUSSIE

Great for all hair types, can clean even the muddiest little ones.

• Clean
• Moisturize
• Smooth

Head to toe, wash and go! Treat your little one to a scent as sweet as they are. This hassle-free 3-in-1 product for kids will make shower time a breeze. No grease. No grime. No worries.

Directions: Lather up, lather in and wash out for good clean fun that’s faster than ever.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-10, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Aussie Kids Coral Reef Cupcake 3n1 Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash
  • "It smells great and I feel like it works much better than any other kid shampoo. " in 2 reviews
  • "smells good and its also body wash and doesnt burn the eyes!" in 1 review
Lindsey G.
Big Lake, MN
Absolutely love this 3 in 1. My son uses it daily and it does the job wonderfully. I also find myself using it as well sometimes. Aussie never seems to fail in this family!
Vanessa G.
Stilwell, OK
Daughter loves the smell and the fact that her hair is so easy to comb after use. The pump makes it easy for children to be more in control of how much product they use.
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
Can we talk about the smell of this? Or how it works so well at taking the tangles out of my daughters long thick hair! Plus my kids love the Nemo theme! I just love his product. Great price and so easy to find anywhere!
chantal l.
Not the absolute best but it is a decent product and it smells great. I only use it as shampoo though, I might need to use it as body wash and update this post with my thought.
Juliette N.
Yuma, AZ
I just recently discovered this product and fell in love with it! Not all children's soap smells good. This one does! And free of parabens and silicones! My kids love it!
Samantha H.
Marion, VA
When I ran out of shampoo I just grabbed Aussie kids so my toddlers had some too. My kids liked how it smelled and how it didn't hurt if it got in their eyes from washing it out.
River F.
Jacksonville, NC
Loved the smell, loved how well it slathered, loved how it made my.sons hair silky and smooth unlike many other children's shampoos which leave it dry and unmanageable. Would definitely recommend and will definitely be buying again! Completely satisfied with this product.
Beth V.
Traverse City, MI
Great smell, does the job equally well on daughter's longer hair and sons' shorter hair, and cleans bodies, too. Only complaint is it hurts when it gets in their eyes.
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
mariesa L.
My kids love this 3 in 1 soap and so do I. It smells good and very convenient since it's made for all 3. The pump also makes it easier to dispense and right amount.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
I have a kiddo who is allergic to a lot of things and was wondering is this a good brand to use ??
dreama t.
Akron
I heard this smells so good and my mother has used Aussie for years just wondering how it would work on my one year olds thick hair?
Kaoutar R.
Cincinnati, OH
Can I use this 3N1 on my 2 yrs old daughter???
Tamica P.
Waldorf, MD
Is this good for people with thick hair?
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
Looking for a shampoo and conditioner for my children that doesn't leave their hair weighted down. Does this product work well with that?

Walmart