BY AUSSIE

Great for all hair types, can clean even the muddiest little ones.

• Clean
• Moisturize
• Smooth

Head to toe, wash and go! Treat your little one to a scent as sweet as they are. This hassle-free 3-in-1 product for kids will make shower time a breeze. No grease. No grime. No worries.

Directions: Lather up, lather in and wash out for good clean fun that’s faster than ever.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-10, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Aussie Kids Coral Reef Cupcake 3n1 Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash
  • "It smells great and I feel like it works much better than any other kid shampoo. " in 2 reviews
  • "smells good and its also body wash and doesnt burn the eyes!" in 1 review
Amanda A.
Orange Park, FL
I use this product for both of my children, ages 2 and 8. They both really love the smell and enjoy using it as a shampoo and conditioner, as well as a body wash. Neither one complains about getting the product in their eyes even though it's not advertised in such a way. I highly recommend this product for parents!
Jennifer V.
Lakeland
I got my first free sample in my #aussievoxbox ! And I had to buy more. Went to Walmart but didn't have the same scent that received the first time but found this one. It is still amazing. Smells great and doesn't dry out my son's hair or body. Love it!! This will be my go to for my son for now on!! And yes I would recommend this to my friends!!
Shea C.
Tellico Plns, TN
I actually received this from influenster for reviewing purposes. And it arrived just in time. My little was filthy so I ripped into the box. It was so nice to just be able to wash him from head to toe all in one go. It didn't leave that filmy gross mess most kids products leave. The smell was nice and he seemed to enjoy it. Would definitely recommend.
Jamie P.
Tulsa, OK
I use this on my 3 daughters, ages 4, 2, and 1. They love it. Smells amazing and keeps your hair that way all day. It's very effective. It keeps their hair tangle free. The packaging is very convienant. I would buy this again. I can't seem to find it anymore though.
Kalsy B.
Rapid City, SD
My daughter uses this 3in1 shampoo, conditioner and body wash now. I have to be very careful with her as she has pretty sensitive skin and can only use certain things. She has not had an issue with this product at all. It cleans her hair, it conditions it and it smells great. Will continue to buy this product as it makes shower time much more easier and quicker for her.
Idania M.
Este es uno de los mejores productos que he comprado para mi bebe ya que funciona 3 en 1 su olor es muy delicioso y la cantidad es bastante bien parabsu costo la presentacion es hermosa tambien, a mi bebe le encanta darse una ducha con este producto.
Amy C.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
My kids love this!!! My 3 year old didn't like the shampooing part of a shower but now he does. He really likes the smell. I always buy 2 bottles and it's not that it doesn't come with enough product it's just the fact that my boys love it so much they over use it 😆.
Brittany H.
Albion, MI
Love love love! It smells great, and leaves my daughter's (and sons) hair soft and manageable. It's so easy to use, the pump is handy as I just need one hand..and with a 2 year old that means alot! Also loves that it saves a step, or two with being a 3 in 1. There is enough suds with half a pump to wash her hair and continue onto her too half. Can't love this enough!
Lauren H.
Oklahoma City, OK
My daughter thinks that body wash shampoo and conditioner are all in one before I started getting this product and we were wasting money going through a bottle of shampoo every week. With the 3 in 1 it makes it so much easier especially with the pump dispenser
Bree H.
Frankfort, KY
Absolutely love this! Works wonders for my kids. Their hair comes out so soft and smells amazing love that's it's body wash too. Very nice packaging. 3 n 1 so don't have to buy two other things at the store saves me money I'm very satisfied with this product.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
I have a kiddo who is allergic to a lot of things and was wondering is this a good brand to use ??
dreama t.
Akron
I heard this smells so good and my mother has used Aussie for years just wondering how it would work on my one year olds thick hair?
Kaoutar R.
Cincinnati, OH
Can I use this 3N1 on my 2 yrs old daughter???
Tamica P.
Waldorf, MD
Is this good for people with thick hair?
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
Looking for a shampoo and conditioner for my children that doesn't leave their hair weighted down. Does this product work well with that?

Walmart