BY AUSSIE

Great for all hair types, can clean even the muddiest little ones.

• Clean
• Moisturize
• Smooth

Head to toe, wash and go! Treat your little one to a scent as sweet as they are. This hassle-free 3-in-1 product for kids will make shower time a breeze. No grease. No grime. No worries.

Directions: Lather up, lather in and wash out for good clean fun that’s faster than ever.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-10, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Aussie Kids Coral Reef Cupcake 3n1 Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash
  • "It smells great and I feel like it works much better than any other kid shampoo. " in 2 reviews
  • "smells good and its also body wash and doesnt burn the eyes!" in 1 review
Kelsey K.
Bowling green, KY
I use this product for my girls! They absolutely love it and so do I! It smells great and work wonderful on their hair! I love that Dory is in the packaging it was very eye appealing to my little one!
Tesa T.
Elizabethtown
This is by far the best kids body wash/ 3 in 1 I have used. The price is about $6 for a huge supply. With 3 boys we go through body wash and this lasts a good while. I also love the packaging and the pump, it makes it easier for my kids to do it themselves and allows for portion control!! They all also smell amazing! This is my go to body wash for the kids!
Holly M.
Trinity, NC
Kids absolutely love this. Makes them super independent during their baths and showers. Lovely scent. Cleans their hair and is used as a bath soap as well. Super smooth lathering over the skin. Yes I buy this regularly at the store.
Loni E.
arcadia
Purchased at: Target
I have always loved Aussie products for me so when I saw this it was a no brained it’s affordable and helps keep my daughters hair so soft and clean love the smell of it too very satisfied with this product will buy this one again
Brittany R.
Millville, NJ
I have this in the grape scent.. I've yet to try this scent but I'm positive it is just as good! I love this stuff it's around $5 I believe in my Walmart and it's a huge pump bottle the same size as my Aussie shampoo and conditioner. I was so excited when I saw it in the Aussie section of my Walmart I bought it immediately and that was a month ago and my son still has some left. He loves it. It smells great works wonderful as a shampoo and body wash. I even use it in his bath for bubbles. It smells so good I can still smell the grape scent the next day Indy sons hair. I would HIGHLY recommend this product!
Ashley E.
Sacramento, CA
I was very excited to recieve Aussie Kids 3in1 free to test through influenster especially because Aussie is a brand I buy, use and love already for myself. Upon trying Aussie kid for the first time I noted it smells tantalizing, however it does not smell like cupcake.. My only concern is that it did not specify if it were tear free anywhere clearly on the bottle so I had to be extra careful when washing my toddlers hair. He has sensitive skin and had no reaction to the product whatsoever. After using this product I researched the value and needless to say it is extremely affordable. I will be buying this product in the future.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I received this product free from Influenster. It worked great on my 13 year old daughter's hair. She has thick curly hair and can become tangled after washing. This shampoo/conditioner left it tangle free and easy to manage. It was really soft and shiny. It felt very moisturized. I was a little impressed. I was not, however, impressed with the results in my hair. It was still soft, but my curls just didn't have that extra umph they normally have. Although it smells amazing it just isn't for me. I gave the 3 star rating based on the results of my hair.
Esperanza C.
Crown Point, IN
I love Aussie products to begin with because they all work great and the smell is phenomenal. Thanks to influenster I was able to try for free bottle Aussie kids 3n1 coral reef cupcake shampoo+conditioner+body wash#amazing. My kids and I loved the smell right away and it worked great for my little one who likes to get things done in one step. Saves me time and water.#influenster#aussie
Sarah H.
This is one that I love the price on when I have a little one that takes baths every day and places with her shampoo and washes barbies hair. It works really well for both of them. It smells nice, but not too much like an actual cupcake. I love that it's both shampoo and body wash in the same bottle though because it makes her bathtime go faster. It also does not say on the bottle if it is tear free or not, and we haven't tried to put it to the test either.
johanna f.
I use for my daughter curly hair and body. I like because leave her curly hair very shine,nice soft and smells great l.Also the most I love is 3n1. Recommend a lot. (I receive these product complementary from influenster from testing prupose) I tested Aussie for free but all opinion are my own.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
I have a kiddo who is allergic to a lot of things and was wondering is this a good brand to use ??
dreama t.
Akron
I heard this smells so good and my mother has used Aussie for years just wondering how it would work on my one year olds thick hair?
Kaoutar R.
Cincinnati, OH
Can I use this 3N1 on my 2 yrs old daughter???
Tamica P.
Waldorf, MD
Is this good for people with thick hair?
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
Looking for a shampoo and conditioner for my children that doesn't leave their hair weighted down. Does this product work well with that?

Walmart