BY AUSSIE

Great for all hair types, can clean even the muddiest little ones.

• Clean
• Moisturize
• Smooth

Head to toe, wash and go! Treat your little one to a scent as sweet as they are. This hassle-free 3-in-1 product for kids will make shower time a breeze. No grease. No grime. No worries.

Directions: Lather up, lather in and wash out for good clean fun that’s faster than ever.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-10, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Aussie Kids Coral Reef Cupcake 3n1 Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash
  • "It smells great and I feel like it works much better than any other kid shampoo. " in 2 reviews
  • "smells good and its also body wash and doesnt burn the eyes!" in 1 review
Angel B.
Garland , TX
My kids love this! Smells good and makes my kids hair soft! Price is okay! I would recommend
Malloree H.
Alvord, TX
Love the smell! My boys love using this product. Very affordable, very easy to use and apply
Kait D.
Point Lookout, MO
Amazing hair product, worth every penny to keep your hair looking amazing. Doesn't compare.
Crystal M.
Fortson, GA
Amazing smell.
All in one comes in handy with three boys.
Gets them clean with no residue.
Lyndsi B.
Love this product for my kids. smells good and its also body wash and doesn't burn the eyes!
April S.
Huntington , IN
With 3 little ones this keeps my shelves frombeingclutter and I love Aussie products
Janessa W.
Vacaville, CA
Awesome for kids. I use it on my niece when I wash her hair. the product is awesome
Nino L.
New Castle, DE
In terms of whether this is the best soap in the world, I'm
not sure. It gets her clean. However, it smells like sugary sweetness (which
she loves), functions as body wash, shampoo, BUBBLE BATH (critical for four
year olds), and I assume conditioner though we use a separate one for her waist
length thick curls. It's a huge bottle that I think will last even our very
generous usage for months. I just wish they made a boy-friendly scent! She
loves that it smells like sugary cupcakes with sprinkles!
Kasey S.
First the smell...the smell is just amazing and it almost makes me want to eat it. It doesn't make my hair as soft as shampoo and conditioner would but it's definitely a good alternative if you're filling a little lazy and don't want to go through all the steps. Lathers really nicely.
Amanda L.
Pubnico
My kids love this! They don't need to have 3 separate bottles to mess with in the shower and it leaves them clean and smelling delicious! Can't say enough about this.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
I have a kiddo who is allergic to a lot of things and was wondering is this a good brand to use ??
dreama t.
Akron
I heard this smells so good and my mother has used Aussie for years just wondering how it would work on my one year olds thick hair?
Kaoutar R.
Cincinnati, OH
Can I use this 3N1 on my 2 yrs old daughter???
Tamica P.
Waldorf, MD
Is this good for people with thick hair?
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
Looking for a shampoo and conditioner for my children that doesn't leave their hair weighted down. Does this product work well with that?

Walmart