BY AUSSIE

Great for all hair types, can clean even the muddiest little ones.

• Clean
• Moisturize
• Smooth

Head to toe, wash and go! Treat your little one to a scent as sweet as they are. This hassle-free 3-in-1 product for kids will make shower time a breeze. No grease. No grime. No worries.

Directions: Lather up, lather in and wash out for good clean fun that’s faster than ever.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-10, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Aussie Kids Coral Reef Cupcake 3n1 Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash

Start your review of Aussie Kids Coral Reef Cupcake 3n1 Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It smells great and I feel like it works much better than any other kid shampoo. " in 2 reviews
  • "smells good and its also body wash and doesnt burn the eyes!" in 1 review
Donna P.
Arlington, TX
Smelled really great, it always works out to have a three in one product so I don’t have to worry about keeping up with everything, my boys love the scent and I also used it as bubble bath as well, this is my go to wash for the kids!
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
I love his for my daughter! We are an Aussie family and use mainly Aussie products for our hair!! Her hair looks so healthy, shiny, and smooth because of this! Doesn’t smell the best but it does its job!
Amanda P.
Circleville, OH
So happy to finally find Aussie products for children! It leaves my daughter hair smelling great and feels so soft. It helps keep her hair from being staticky. Not to mention it’s a 3 in 1. I will continue to buy this product for my daughter.
Ellen W.
Delavan , WI
Works as a great body wash and shampoo but lacks the moisturizing, and detangeling properties of a conditioner. Also does not smell like cupcakes. Would like an improved scent. You get a lot in the bottle for what you pay.
Kayla J.
I like that this is a 3 n 1 and i can use all over my toddler. I also enjoy the smell for her. I wish it had more conditioning properties, however, due to my daughters unruly hair.
Jeana P.
Breckenridge
Purchased at: Walmart
Aussie has some of my favorite hair care must haves!!! My kiddos love Aussie shampoo and conditioner + bodywash!!! Smells amazing and leaves your hair soft and smooth!!!
Kit A.
Love this for my kid's hair. Most kids shampoo and conditioner make their hair textures rough and tangled that I needed to buy separate detanglers. But this all in one is great and I don't need to buy separate bottles. I love the pump because my kids and also myself does not squeeze out all the contents and its lasted us more than a month. I like that it's a body wash as well and it doesn't make my kids skin itch.
Sabrina M.
Rosharon, TX
My favorite shampoo! The smell isn't very strong, but it's nice and clean smelling. I was my hair with this every 2 days and it stays fresh and clean for a while. I love the extra bounce it gives my hair compared to other shampoos I've tried! I have bought multiple times because it's a high quality shampoo at a low price.
Judy K.
Y'all I bought this because it had Dory on it lmao. But I really like this product because it's a 3 in 1 but I don't use it on my body just for shampoo. It still smells like all of Aussie's other products which I love the scent of. But I low-key did expect it to smell like cupcakes which is childish of me lmao still gets the job done when it comes to cleaning/washing my hair.
Melaney M.
Saucier, Ms
Having two kids this was a go to for the bath, easy pump, a lot of product for the price and had lasted a long time.. and it's for hair and body all in one.. the new scent smells amazing and last long.. the kids love the characters on the package.. all in all I will be buying this again very convenient Aussie Kids Coral Reef Cupcake 3n1 Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
I have a kiddo who is allergic to a lot of things and was wondering is this a good brand to use ??
dreama t.
Akron
I heard this smells so good and my mother has used Aussie for years just wondering how it would work on my one year olds thick hair?
Kaoutar R.
cincinnati, OH
Can I use this 3N1 on my 2 yrs old daughter???

Walmart