BY AUSSIE #51 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Great for all hair types, can clean even the muddiest little ones.

• Clean
• Moisturize
• Smooth

Head to toe, wash and go! Treat your little one to a scent as sweet as they are. This hassle-free 3-in-1 product for kids will make shower time a breeze. No grease. No grime. No worries.

Directions: Lather up, lather in and wash out for good clean fun that’s faster than ever.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-10, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Aussie Kids Coral Reef Cupcake 3n1 Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash
  • "It smells great and I feel like it works much better than any other kid shampoo. " in 2 reviews
  • "smells good and its also body wash and doesnt burn the eyes!" in 1 review
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
I love his for my daughter! We are an Aussie family and use mainly Aussie products for our hair!! Her hair looks so healthy, shiny, and smooth because of this! Doesn’t smell the best but it does its job!
Kayla J.
I like that this is a 3 n 1 and i can use all over my toddler. I also enjoy the smell for her. I wish it had more conditioning properties, however, due to my daughters unruly hair.
Kit A.
Love this for my kid's hair. Most kids shampoo and conditioner make their hair textures rough and tangled that I needed to buy separate detanglers. But this all in one is great and I don't need to buy separate bottles. I love the pump because my kids and also myself does not squeeze out all the contents and its lasted us more than a month. I like that it's a body wash as well and it doesn't make my kids skin itch.
Sabrina M.
Rosharon, TX
My favorite shampoo! The smell isn't very strong, but it's nice and clean smelling. I was my hair with this every 2 days and it stays fresh and clean for a while. I love the extra bounce it gives my hair compared to other shampoos I've tried! I have bought multiple times because it's a high quality shampoo at a low price.
Judy K.
Y'all I bought this because it had Dory on it lmao. But I really like this product because it's a 3 in 1 but I don't use it on my body just for shampoo. It still smells like all of Aussie's other products which I love the scent of. But I low-key did expect it to smell like cupcakes which is childish of me lmao still gets the job done when it comes to cleaning/washing my hair.
Melaney M.
Saucier, Ms
Having two kids this was a go to for the bath, easy pump, a lot of product for the price and had lasted a long time.. and it's for hair and body all in one.. the new scent smells amazing and last long.. the kids love the characters on the package.. all in all I will be buying this again very convenient Aussie Kids Coral Reef Cupcake 3n1 Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash
Maida T.
I love love love Aussie .I use it for my hair too .Its so soft and free of chemicals .For kids it smells great zI will advice to keep on using Aussie for kids .All others have harmful substances in them .This one smells great too
Sarah S.
Crofton, MD
I purchased this for my 2 and 9 year old to use because its a 3 in 1 and I ended up using it myself. Smells great and helped with their extremely thick and easily tangled hair.  Also lathers very well when used as a body wash.  Never was a fan of the 3 in 1 concept but this product has changed my mind.
Samantha V.
Akron, OH
I got this at walmart on sale for $2.49 so I bought three bottles and I'm so happy I did. I love that its paraben and silicone free. I worry about harsh chemicals when it comes to products for my children. This soap smells absolutely amazing and is gentle enough to use on my daughter that has eczema. I love Aussie and I'm so happy they have a kids line.
Tiara W.
Davenport
 My children use this every day witH their showers at night and they say that it feels really good on your skin and it makes your skin really nice it lathers on pretty nicely and it's really good with loofahs am I'm very satisfied with this product and I would like to keep ordering it
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
I have a kiddo who is allergic to a lot of things and was wondering is this a good brand to use ??
Kaoutar R.
Cincinnati , OH
Can I use this 3N1 on my 2 yrs old daughter???
dreama t.
Akron
I heard this smells so good and my mother has used Aussie for years just wondering how it would work on my one year olds thick hair?
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
Looking for a shampoo and conditioner for my children that doesn't leave their hair weighted down. Does this product work well with that?
Tamica P.
Waldorf, MD
Is this good for people with thick hair?

back