Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Bobbi H.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Carley S.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Jen H.

BY AUSSIE

Smooth Your 'Do! Children Coconut-Scented Conditioner.&Nbsp; Made Especially For Little Roos. Made In Usa

• I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 ...1 Answers
  • My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it e...1 Answers
  • Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also us...2 Answers
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
I love getting Auzzie for m ug kids. It cleans great and smells good. Always a th a gr ew at price to match! I would reccomend to a mom with little ones.
Elizabeth R.
Allentown, PA
Estos productos son muy buenos,pero a mi no me funcionan..yonlos compro para mis niños y unond ellos tiene el cabello largo largo largont es prefecto.
Jennifer M.
Albuquerque, NM
I like this brand for kids. It smells better than any other childrens product that is out there. Alot of the kids prducts smell horrible. Not this one.
Courtney S.
This works wonders on my daughter's hair! After each use her hair felt like it had just left the salon. Leaves her with healthy, smooth, beautiful hair
EileenRose A.
My daughter loves this stuff. She's always had frizzy hair. When we tried this we fell in live. It leaves her hair shiny and soft and smelling lovely!
jennifer  g.
stockton, CA
I used this for my kids hair. My child's hair gets very tangly and its hard to brush and with this conditoner it helps be able to brush it mich easier
Kayla H.
I purchase this for my children! It's wonderful for them, doesn't burn - the sizing of the product is wonderful - lasts a while between the two kids.
Toni S.
I once used this on my niece's hair who is 1 and it really made her hair really soft and moisturized her curls really good and smelled good as well!
stephanie a.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my favorite!! Not only does it smell good it helps detangle hair and its cheap! My daughter has thick hair and it makes my life easy!
Corina R.
Love the smell first of all. Leaves the hair nice n smooth and tangle free. I just recently change shampoos brands and si far am loving the results
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a detangler? Thanks
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to untangle after getting off the shower??
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thick curly hair how.