BY AUSSIE

Smooth Your 'Do! Children Coconut-Scented Conditioner.&Nbsp; Made Especially For Little Roos. Made In Usa

• I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 ...1 Answers
  • My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it e...1 Answers
  • Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also us...2 Answers
Andreina M.
This conditioner works great. It actually gives me volume on my hair which isn't easy to do. Love it and I would recommend it to anyone who is suffering from dull hair.
Catelin M.
Broken Arrow, OK
I have used aussie products for years. When I saw that there was a product for kids of course I got excited. This smells so delicious that I even sometimes use it myself. My son likes it too, A+ aussie!
Cynthia C.
This stuff smells amazing!! My son uses it and I love the smell of coconuts! I could just hold it up to my nose all day! It also keeps his hair feeling really soft
ana n.
I have known about this product since a kid my dad always use this line I definitely loved it for the kids wash great smells good easy on their head which I love
Juliana M.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Seriously all Aussie products are great. It smells good and my kids liked it too. Just not very kid friendly when it came to it rising out. Burned my kids eyes a little.
Bridget W.
Smyer, TX
My daughter loves this conditioner. It works great on her hair and she loves the smell. It is very affordable. The pump makes it easy for her to use on her own.
Tiffany Z.
Senatobia, MS
This is an awesome Aussie product. It does wonders on my daughter's thick hair. So soft and smoothe & can easily manage her hair the next morning before school.
Peyton H.
Demotte, In
I use this for my daughters hair. It really smells like it helps smooth her hair, adds smoothness and volume. Really enjoy the smell and it's a great price.
Angela A.
Orem, UT
I love the smell of coconut! This is perfect for conditioning both of my daughters hair with. It smell great and and keeps their hair soft and manageable.
Kim E.
Grand Rapids, MI
Aussie products are a staple in my home. My kids and I use their products daily.  My kids live get smell and it keeps their hair tangle free and soft.
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a detangler? Thanks
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to untangle after getting off the shower??
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thick curly hair how.