Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Bobbi H.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Carley S.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Jen H.

BY AUSSIE

Smooth Your 'Do! Children Coconut-Scented Conditioner.&Nbsp; Made Especially For Little Roos. Made In Usa

• I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 ...1 Answers
  • My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it e...1 Answers
  • Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also us...2 Answers
Cynthia C.
This stuff smells amazing!! My son uses it and I love the smell of coconuts! I could just hold it up to my nose all day! It also keeps his hair feeling really soft
Juliana M.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Seriously all Aussie products are great. It smells good and my kids liked it too. Just not very kid friendly when it came to it rising out. Burned my kids eyes a little.
Bridget W.
Smyer, TX
My daughter loves this conditioner. It works great on her hair and she loves the smell. It is very affordable. The pump makes it easy for her to use on her own.
Tiffany Z.
Senatobia, MS
This is an awesome Aussie product. It does wonders on my daughter's thick hair. So soft and smoothe & can easily manage her hair the next morning before school.
Peyton H.
Demotte, In
I use this for my daughters hair. It really smells like it helps smooth her hair, adds smoothness and volume. Really enjoy the smell and it's a great price.
Kim E.
Grand Rapids, MI
Aussie products are a staple in my home. My kids and I use their products daily.  My kids live get smell and it keeps their hair tangle free and soft.
Angela A.
Orem, UT
I love the smell of coconut! This is perfect for conditioning both of my daughters hair with. It smell great and and keeps their hair soft and manageable.
Winola F.
I know that this is marketed to kids, but I love all things coconutty and this conditioner smells great and is wonderful for making my hair soft and silky.
Lindsey B.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Aussie kids shampoo and conditioner works miracles on my children's hair. Not only does it smell good it keeps my kids air tangle free. We love Aussie .
Elizabeth R.
Allentown, PA
Estos productos son muy buenos,pero a mi no me funcionan..yonlos compro para mis niños y unond ellos tiene el cabello largo largo largont es prefecto.
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a detangler? Thanks
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to untangle after getting off the shower??
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thick curly hair how.