Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Bobbi H.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Carley S.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Jen H.

BY AUSSIE

Smooth Your 'Do! Children Coconut-Scented Conditioner.&Nbsp; Made Especially For Little Roos. Made In Usa

• I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 ...1 Answers
  • My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it e...1 Answers
  • Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also us...2 Answers
Tori S.
Ardmore, OK
I love everything Aussie! So nice they came out with a kids line. This smells so good and really hangs with them after it is dried. My little one has never complained of this or the shampoo burning his eyes.
HEATHER G.
Channahon, IL
I used this on my kids a few years back I give it only 3 starts because it is sooooooo strong smelling that it made me a little nations and dizzy.. so it's just a personal preference I guess.
linda s.
West Palm Beach, FL
I buy this Aussie for my grand children ages 3 years and 14 years my teenage grand daughter love the way it make her hair shine and smell. Jeeze I wish I could have such things to worry about
johni h.
These products are equal to other brands with fair prices. I use a lot of style products from Aussie as well but I'm not religious to any hair care products, I prefer to jump around. I shop sales and coupons in which aussie coupons are generally available.
amy s.
Enterprise, WV
This product works so well on kids hair especially on thin hair. I buy this for my granddaughter who has extremely thin hair and it works wonders. Her hair is so soft and smells delite.
JoAnna G.
San Antonio, TX
This works great on my daughter. She has thick hair but still wanted a kids conditioner not an adult conditioner, makes hair nice and smooth with no extra chemicals to add in her hair.
Stephanie T.
La Mesa, CA
I love this kids conditioner for my kids leaving their hair nice and smooth specially if you have a lot of hair it's we'll worth it and affordable smelling like coconuts really nice.
Nikki L.
Hickory, NC
My youngest son has fine hair that gets tangled very easily, & this conditioner works miracles. Leaves his hair smooth & soft. Not looking nappy & it smells so good & lasting
Andreina M.
This conditioner works great. It actually gives me volume on my hair which isn't easy to do. Love it and I would recommend it to anyone who is suffering from dull hair.
Catelin M.
Broken Arrow, OK
I have used aussie products for years. When I saw that there was a product for kids of course I got excited. This smells so delicious that I even sometimes use it myself. My son likes it too, A+ aussie!
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a detangler? Thanks
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to untangle after getting off the shower??
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thick curly hair how.