Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Bobbi H.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Carley S.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Jen H.

BY AUSSIE

Smooth Your 'Do! Children Coconut-Scented Conditioner.&Nbsp; Made Especially For Little Roos. Made In Usa

• I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thi...1 Answers
  • My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to...1 Answers
  • Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a deta...2 Answers
Jerrica F.
Buckhorn , KY
This product is great!! It always detangles my toddlers hair so gently and leaves her hair smelling amazing!! I've even used it on my hair from time to time!! Great purchase!
Alicia H.
piqua, OH
This is the best hair product ive ever used. My kids really like it. My hubby likes it too, so we all get to enjoy it. I love having one product for the whole family to use.
Mercedes R.
Riverside , CA
I love this. I don't use it on my son just yet but I use it for my nephews and it is amazing! And it also smells amazing their hair is so beautiful became of this product!
Trish S.
Cowen , wv
Love this free my little girl her hair is always knots after her bath but with this it keeps her hair from tangling which makes it easy to brush has a great coconut smell
Kathy K.
Germantown, KY
I buy this product for my grandkids, it smells really good and works wonderful for their hair that gets really tangled and putting this on and letting it sit while they bath , their hair is so much more better to brush through.
Sydney  K.
Enville, TN
I love this for the kids I baby'sit so much that I tend to use it on my own hair. I just love the way it smells and that it seems more gentle being a kids conditioner.
Renee M.
Saint Charles, MO
My oldest has the curliest hair I've ever seen and is unbelievable at times! Aussie kids conditioner is the only thing that seems to help when is comes to detangling and brushing her hair. I absolutely love this product!
Chelsea L.
Guilford, CT
I love aussie products, the smell is unbelievable and it isn't too strong. I use this on my two year old daughter and she always smells her hair and says " I smell pretty mama"! definitely a plus that she likes it too!
Nicole H.
TRUXTON, NY
I have 4 children and they just love Aussie hair care products ! The cute kangaroo the lovely fresh scent to the super soft results from using Aussie shampoo, conditioner and so many more other products I know you too will Love !
Angel G.
Chillicothe, OH
Very affordable ! My kids love it ! it smells wonderful and works great it leaves my daughters extremely curly hair soft and manageable with no broken brushes lol.
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a detangler? Thanks
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to untangle after getting off the shower??
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thick curly hair how.