Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Bobbi H.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Carley S.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Jen H.

BY AUSSIE

Smooth Your 'Do! Children Coconut-Scented Conditioner.&Nbsp; Made Especially For Little Roos. Made In Usa

• I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thi...1 Answers
  • My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to...1 Answers
  • Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a deta...2 Answers
Jesi A.
Oklahoma City, OK
This conditioner works fabulously on my youngest daughter's hair which is really curly and can be a pain to detangle. I don't have to use leave in spray in her hair when we use this conditioner.
Katherine H.
Garden Grove, CA
I loved it it worked great on my daughter's curly hair and keeping it moisturized and conditioned. She has really curly hair and so she also loves the smell of coconut and it is very effective
Amethyst S.
This shampoo works lovely. I really do love the way that it makes my hair smell and there is so many different types you can buy depending on what you want your hair to look or smell like.
I have always had.a problem with shampoos with my kids because they do have sensitiv2 skin and either breakout or get dandruff with of he shampoos. This one helps my girls get that shine that we all love on their hair as well as the smell smells really good
Sonali B.
La Jolla, CA
My younger sister loves this! She has extremely unruly hair and it's super curly, and knotted. This gets rid of the knots and makes it so smooth, not to mention that it smells really good!
Ashlee C.
Charlotte, Nc
,Coconut for Shore this smell reminds me of a island the smell is awesome the consistency isn't great I use this all the time on all of my children and sometimes myself LOL I would recommend this for any child any age any texture of hair it's great
Tiffany W.
springfield, OH
My Daughter loves this conditioner because oy come in a bottle like the big girls use and she loves the smell of coconut. We buy it at our local Walmart. I recommend it, it works great in her curly thick hair! I'm very satisfied with this product.
megan k.
Prineville, OR
Best conditioner! My daughters hair is always so tangled, this is the only stuff that works for her hair. Smells amazing too! wouldn't use anything else! She has long blonde curls and very thick! I would highly recommend this product to others!
Jamie R.
Colorado Springs, CO
Love their product and they now make a product with minimal ingredients and without some of the harsh ingredients most companies could careless about. Bottles are great and I love that the kids ones have a pump which helps with over pouring.
Bethany M.
Salina, KS
My daughter loves this stuff we have used this and the 2 in 1 for kids which is awesome it makes her hair so soft and its a good transition from using baby shampoo to kid shampoo
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a detangler? Thanks
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to untangle after getting off the shower??
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thick curly hair how.