Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Bobbi H.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Carley S.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Jen H.

BY AUSSIE

Smooth Your 'Do! Children Coconut-Scented Conditioner.&Nbsp; Made Especially For Little Roos. Made In Usa

• I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 ...1 Answers
  • My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it e...1 Answers
  • Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also us...2 Answers
Dominique N.
Porterville, CA
Great, inexpensive conditioner for my daughter. Left her hair feeling and smelling fabulous. Brushing her hair out afterwards was a dream. Very effective and have suggested it to many of my coworkers with little girls. And the smell is AMAZING!
Barbarajean P.
Davison, Mi
Love the smell of this product as well as how well it works. My kids are picky when it comes to smell. I had a hard time Getting them to try the product because it doesn't have a cute little Pic on it. But they love it now.
Melissa V.
I use this for both my kids, because i use aussie for myself. i was really excited when i found this. i love the smell and i love how easy it makes brushing afterwards. the only issue i had was that it burns pretty bad when it gets in their eyes, unlike a lot of other childrens hair products.
Caitlin S.
Quaker City , OH
I honestly feel like you can never ever go wrong with Aussie, I love all of their products and I have recommended it to family members many a time. My young cousin started using this particular product and is in love with it. I love Aussie products and I'm sure you're kids will too!
Mandy T.
Cloquet, MN
My kids love Aussie and they think it's super cool they can be like me and have the same bottle of conditioner, so they say :) My daughter has thick hair and this product really helps her. Love Aussie!!!
Vanessa R.
Fort Campbell, KY
My daughter loves this product mainly because the bottle is purple and smells good to her! But I love to use this on her because it leaves her hair so soft and smelling good. I definitely recommend this!
sandy d.
Killeen, TX
I have two daughters ages 8 and 5, they both have long thick hispanic hair. Aussie kids conditioner is one of our favorites to use in the bath because it smells really good and when i comb out their hair it does not take me long. Their hair grows really long and healthy , this conditioner is always a must in our household.
Esther C.
I tried the Aussie 3-minute Miracle and I loved the product so much I decided to try another condition from Aussie. I picked this one up because of the nice scent and even though it was for kids, I really enjoyed it and it moisturized my hair very well and make it super soft.
Alie T.
Rochester, NY
My daughter has super soft and fine hair. Aussie Kids is perfect for her! It leaves her hair feeling extreamly soft without that greasy residue that some other brands leave. It also smells amazing!
Jesi A.
Oklahoma City, OK
This conditioner works fabulously on my youngest daughter's hair which is really curly and can be a pain to detangle. I don't have to use leave in spray in her hair when we use this conditioner.
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a detangler? Thanks
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to untangle after getting off the shower??
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thick curly hair how.