Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Bobbi H.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Carley S.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Jen H.

BY AUSSIE

Smooth Your 'Do! Children Coconut-Scented Conditioner.&Nbsp; Made Especially For Little Roos. Made In Usa

• I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 ...1 Answers
  • My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it e...1 Answers
  • Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also us...2 Answers
Jocelyne F.
Milpitas, CA
This conditioner works really well on my little brothers and sisters. Although when they are in the bath their skin becomes kind of dry from it. It works really well to smooth out their hair though. It also has an awesome smell that kids love. I would recommend.
Jessica C.
Greenville, PA
I loved this conditioner! It smelled so great and had a easy to use pump for it to come out as well. It made my kids hair feel soft as well and was reasonably priced as well. It didn't leave a build up on my kids hair as well. Overall great product would get again
alejandra l.
El Paso, TX
My girls use this conditioner. It leaves their hair really shiny and it has a really nice smell..i tried other conditioners and their hair was still tangled and wouldn't shine as much as with tbe aussie conditioner.. I am going to keep on buying it for my girls..
Kris C.
Connellys Springs, NC
Bought for my step daughter and while it smelled great it left her hair feeling brittle after drying. It was super greasy. I was not impressed with the results and would not purchase the product again. I do not recommend this for super fine think hair.
Lindsey C.
Knoxville, TN
Okay. This whole line is awesome. I seriously had a hard time of lying closing one product. The 3 minute deep conditioner is so effective too. Kids love the scent. They come out smelling great every night. My kids use this daily and their skin is so soft.
Yami S.
This is an amazing product. It smells great. I normally don't like the smell of coconut but this one smells very beachy which is great to use all year round. It is affordable and I just put a little bit in my damp hair after washing it. Keeps it from frizzing as well. I only have it 4 stars because sometimes I feel like it makes my hair a little greasy.
Debbie T.
I would recommend this product for kids any age. My Granddaughter 9, and 4. love it. My 4-year-old dance around saying I smell so clean. her hair was so easy to comb. my 9 Year old love it. she has long hair and her hair is so hard to comb not this time. We didn't break a comb this time. I thought the price was fair. Yes I would buy again and did.
Pamela K.
Harts, WV
I use Aussie Total Miracle Collection 7 N 1 Conditionerin whenever my hair needs revitalizing. It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. I love how it brings my hair back to life. It really is a mirical. I recommend this product it's totally awesome.
Bianca T.
Caruthers, CA
My daughters hair feels and smells amazing. She is only 5 and her hair feels like heaven. She is tenderheaded and this helps me because there are less tangles for me to deal with when I have to comb her hair. Less tangles means no screaming child.lol
Jen H.
Fresno, CA
I rated this conditioner 5 stars because leaves my child's soft and smooth and it smells really good too this product is always on my shopping list when I go shopping for hair products I could be any happier with the results this is better than suave kids shampoo
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a detangler? Thanks
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to untangle after getting off the shower??
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thick curly hair how.