Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Bobbi H.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Carley S.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Jen H.

BY AUSSIE

Smooth Your 'Do! Children Coconut-Scented Conditioner.&Nbsp; Made Especially For Little Roos. Made In Usa

• I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thi...1 Answers
  • My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to...1 Answers
  • Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a deta...2 Answers
Debra M.
Tontitown, AR
My granddaughter cannot have any parabin in her shampoo, or her soap and this product has none, and I can use it for both hair and body. I purchased this at Walmart. It is difficult to find Parabin free products. Yes, I would suggest this to anyone who has sensitive skin.
Traci K.
This item is awesome. Smells great and works amazing. It is long lasting and my kids love using it. We will buy this again. The price is great! This product is a must have at our house. Very effective, I will recommend to friends for sure. I admit I have even used it.
Jessica C.
Greenville, PA
I loved this conditioner! It smelled so great and had a easy to use pump for it to come out as well. It made my kids hair feel soft as well and was reasonably priced as well. It didn't leave a build up on my kids hair as well. Overall great product would get again
Jocelyne F.
Milpitas, CA
This conditioner works really well on my little brothers and sisters. Although when they are in the bath their skin becomes kind of dry from it. It works really well to smooth out their hair though. It also has an awesome smell that kids love. I would recommend.
alejandra l.
El Paso, TX
My girls use this conditioner. It leaves their hair really shiny and it has a really nice smell..i tried other conditioners and their hair was still tangled and wouldn't shine as much as with tbe aussie conditioner.. I am going to keep on buying it for my girls..
Lindsey C.
Knoxville, TN
Okay. This whole line is awesome. I seriously had a hard time of lying closing one product. The 3 minute deep conditioner is so effective too. Kids love the scent. They come out smelling great every night. My kids use this daily and their skin is so soft.
Kris C.
Connellys Springs, NC
Bought for my step daughter and while it smelled great it left her hair feeling brittle after drying. It was super greasy. I was not impressed with the results and would not purchase the product again. I do not recommend this for super fine think hair.
Bianca T.
Caruthers, CA
My daughters hair feels and smells amazing. She is only 5 and her hair feels like heaven. She is tenderheaded and this helps me because there are less tangles for me to deal with when I have to comb her hair. Less tangles means no screaming child.lol
Debbie T.
I would recommend this product for kids any age. My Granddaughter 9, and 4. love it. My 4-year-old dance around saying I smell so clean. her hair was so easy to comb. my 9 Year old love it. she has long hair and her hair is so hard to comb not this time. We didn't break a comb this time. I thought the price was fair. Yes I would buy again and did.
Pamela K.
Harts, WV
I use Aussie Total Miracle Collection 7 N 1 Conditionerin whenever my hair needs revitalizing. It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. I love how it brings my hair back to life. It really is a mirical. I recommend this product it's totally awesome.
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a detangler? Thanks
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to untangle after getting off the shower??
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thick curly hair how.