Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Bobbi H.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Carley S.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Jen H.

BY AUSSIE

Smooth Your 'Do! Children Coconut-Scented Conditioner.&Nbsp; Made Especially For Little Roos. Made In Usa

• I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thi...1 Answers
  • My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to...1 Answers
  • Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a deta...2 Answers
Sophie P.
Ottawa
This conditiner leaves your hair feeling soft and rejuvenized! Its a great product and keeps my hair from gettigg split ends
Elle C.
Lovely kids conditioner, it is fantastic for my 8 year old daughters hair. It smells lush and leaves her hair looking lovely.
Samantha R.
Oshawa
Makes my hair feel very nice and my boyfriend loves the smell of it. He always tells me that I smell good.
Samantha S.
Smells great, gentle, the brand it self carries some nice products . would recommend this product.. :)
Nichola B.
england
Leaves your child's hair so beautifully smooth and nourished I love to use this product on my kids.
Denise M.
This product smells so good. It overpowers my kids is head sweat smell wich is actually really nice
Vanessa C.
Eastern Passage, NS
This product not only smells great but makes my children's hair amazingly soft and touchable
Terri-Lynn K.
Orleans , ON
Amazing conditioner. Always leaves my daughter's hair smelling great and easy to brush.
Desiree F.
Mt. Vernon, WA
It's makes my daughters course hair very smooth and silky. Smells great all dayb long
Alecia H.
This works very well and smells amazing!!! Definitely recommend you to give it a try!
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a detangler? Thanks
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to untangle after getting off the shower??
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thick curly hair how.