Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Bobbi H.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Carley S.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Jen H.

BY AUSSIE

Smooth Your 'Do! Children Coconut-Scented Conditioner.&Nbsp; Made Especially For Little Roos. Made In Usa

• I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 ...1 Answers
  • My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it e...1 Answers
  • Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also us...2 Answers
georgia m.
I love this product for my children and so do they, the scent of coconut is beautiful and I feel safe using this product on them without any worry, I would 100% recommend the product to my friends and I love the scent it's beautiful
KARMON W.
San tan valley, AZ Arizona
I have used Austin products since the 1980s! My favorite is the deep moist conditioner you will find nothing that works as good called 3 minute miracle and boy is it! I have recommended it numerous times thru the years and it works better than salon high priced products also use the kids brand spray detangler and shampoo conditioner!!
Emily W.
Okemah , Oklahoma
My two year old son loves this stuff! The smell is amazing, the price, well you can't beat that! We love Aussie products and this is just the way to go. My son is picky about smells and texture and he loves this! This is one of my favorote products we have ever got!
Di M.
Setubal, Moita
I used this once. But it is really moisturizing. Its really good even for black woman with natural hair like me. Not allowed for curly girl method. But i really enjoyed
Ashlee D.
Field
Although I do not have kids myself, my sister loves to use this conditioner on her son. He has a sensitive scalp and this is very easy on his skin.
courtney l.
My son uses this, it does condition and does what it's meant to, stops tangles etc but the smell is so bad, it's like really rotten coconut
Caroline N.
Adoro o cheirinho que os produtos aussie deixam em nossos cabelos, e além de hidratar ele deixa os cabelos soltos e com balanço
Elle C.
Lovely kids conditioner, it is fantastic for my 8 year old daughters hair. It smells lush and leaves her hair looking lovely.
Sophie P.
Ottawa
This conditiner leaves your hair feeling soft and rejuvenized! Its a great product and keeps my hair from gettigg split ends
Samantha R.
Oshawa
Makes my hair feel very nice and my boyfriend loves the smell of it. He always tells me that I smell good.
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a detangler? Thanks
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to untangle after getting off the shower??
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thick curly hair how.