Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Bobbi H.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Carley S.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Jen H.

BY AUSSIE

Smooth Your 'Do! Children Coconut-Scented Conditioner.&Nbsp; Made Especially For Little Roos. Made In Usa

• I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 ...1 Answers
  • My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it e...1 Answers
  • Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also us...2 Answers
Tina G.
Piggott, AR
This is ok for kids and my kids love it but i just don't care for it. Smells great though.
Angel S.
Saint Clair, MO
Love the smell. Keeps hair soft and tangle free. Have always liked Aussie Shampoo as well.
Audra H.
Olmsted Falls, OH
My daughter absolutely loved the way this smells! It worked well to keep the tangles away.
Jessica S.
Love the smell my son likes it. Helps detangle so it makes it easy to brush my sons hair.
Kelsey T.
Vassar, MI
This product works great, and also smells really great. It's nice to use even for adults.
Taylor M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the Aussie kids coconuts. It smells so good. Makes my sons hair so soft and clean.
Christina H.
Fort Irwin, CA
My daughter loves the smell, and it helps make her curls more bouncy. It is affordable,.
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
This product leaves children's hair soft and smelling great. Works awesome on fine hair.
Kayla M.
Three Rivers, MI
This is my sons favorite conditioner! It's easy to use and gets his hair clean and soft!
Jeremiah M.
Bethany, OK
Really easy to use, even on a squirmy child. Keeps my son's hair baby soft and he's 4!
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a detangler? Thanks
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to untangle after getting off the shower??
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thick curly hair how.