Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Bobbi H.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Carley S.Aussie Kids Coconutz Conditioner uploaded by Jen H.

BY AUSSIE

Smooth Your 'Do! Children Coconut-Scented Conditioner.&Nbsp; Made Especially For Little Roos. Made In Usa

• I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 ...1 Answers
  • My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it e...1 Answers
  • Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also us...2 Answers
Dena K.
Lacey, WA
If your addicted to coconut like I am you'll be smelling your kids hair constantly. Love it!
Cristina R.
My kids really like that there something like this for them and also has a good smell to it.
camille g.
Lancaster, TX
My daughter loves this and wants me to put it in her hair at least twice when it's bath time!
Celia M.
Allentown, PA
It is a great shampoo my kids love its scent of coconut and it doesn't tangle up their hair.
Keerthana C.
Best for the price!! amazing quality with awesome sent !! I would definitely repurchase it!
Celise S.
Waynesville, MO
I used to use this on my kids every night. love the smell. not the best for tangles though.
Mony F.
I love this conditioner for my son. It is the perfect conditioner plus it smells delicious.
Meghan P.
Otterbein, IN
I love this conditioner! Leaves my children's hair smelling amazing, it's incredibly soft.
Audra H.
Olmsted Falls, OH
My daughter absolutely loved the way this smells! It worked well to keep the tangles away.
Tina G.
Piggott, AR
This is ok for kids and my kids love it but i just don't care for it. Smells great though.
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
Does it help detangle as well? Or do somr parents also use a detangler? Thanks
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
My daugthers hair seems to tangle alot. Does it make it easier to untangle after getting off the shower??
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I would really love to try this for my daughter she is 2 with thick curly hair how.